Mr. Mxy Vs HOM Wanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Does Mr. Mxy have a chance?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
Does Mr. Mxy have a chance?
Of course. He wiped out everything and recreated it. In an instant. Wanda's was a wave of chaos. Unpredictible and not fully in her control. He wins via pinpoint accuracy of his powers. He's also got on his record, defeating the Spectre twice and even thinking of a way to beat a vastly superior being to himself.

draxx_tOfU
Marvel winz diz!

quanchi112
Mr mxy looked like quite the punk in the latest countdown issue.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
Mr mxy looked like quite the punk in the latest countdown issue.

ORLY? Becuz it was stated that mxy could NEVER be destroyed. SBP also needed mxy's power to destroy the multiverse and recreate his own. But you didnt' see any of that. Also the fact that mxy talks about mxy's uber power up, and given SMP is immune to all magical or simulated powers means what to you? Not much. becuz you are a tardre.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
ORLY? Becuz it was stated that mxy could NEVER be destroyed. SBP also needed mxy's power to destroy the multiverse and recreate his own. But you didnt' see any of that. Also the fact that mxy talks about mxy's uber power up, and given SMP is immune to all magical or simulated powers means what to you? Not much. becuz you are a tardre. Mxy is powerful I know this but come on the guy is being tortured by Prime like some kind of lame ass villain. Imagine anyone in marvel being able to destroy anyone with a thought and imagine them getting their fingers broken and tortured. Damn Prime is awesome he made mxy run back to his dimension. Take that trickster god.

My boy Prime is kicking dc's ass right now.

Go Prime go. smile

I love him. Mxy down now whos next.

kevdude
Well see how good ur boy Prime does against Sodam Yat wink

Erik-Lensherr
Mxy

ExodusCloak
Of course. He wiped out everything and recreated it. In an instant. Wanda's was a wave of chaos. Unpredictible and not fully in her control. He wins via pinpoint accuracy of his powers. He's also got on his record, defeating the Spectre twice and even thinking of a way to beat a vastly superior being to himself.

Actually HoM Wanda was pretty accurate the second time round. The Chaos Wave occured due to her first warp. However when she deleted the x-gene from the human genome during her second warp(At the end of HoM) not only did she remove it from Reality 616 but she removed it from all alternate timelines, she formed cracks around all realities, and she effected souls over worlds and dimensions. Wanda was perfectly aware and in control of her second warp.

Won't comment on the fight but I just wanted to point that out.

starlock
Mxy for the win

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Actually HoM Wanda was pretty accurate the second time round. The Chaos Wave occured due to her first warp. However when she deleted the x-gene from the human genome during her second warp(At the end of HoM) not only did she remove it from Reality 616 but she removed it from all alternate timelines, she formed cracks around all realities, and she effected souls over worlds and dimensions. Wanda was perfectly aware and in control of her second warp.

She wasn't that accurate. Not all mutants where wiped out. I guarantee if mxy wanted, all mutants every where would have been paper bag lunches if he'd wanted it so.

ExodusCloak
She wasn't that accurate. Not all mutants where wiped out. I guarantee if mxy wanted, all mutants every where would have been paper bag lunches if he'd wanted it so.

That was because of interference from Dr. Strange and Emma Frost...I don't know much about Myx and therefore I said I'm not going to comment on the fight. But to remove the x-gene from the human genome(Not just mutants but humans as well) throughout all Earth timelines is pretty damn accurate.

BTW Wasn't Myx powers being interfered with by an Alternate Reality Zatanna recently?

jrodslam
Mr. Mxy for the win. Tortured by Prime? He was making fun of him the entire time. Balls.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was because of interference from Dr. Strange and Emma Frost...I don't know much about Myx and therefore I said I'm not going to comment on the fight. But to remove the x-gene from the human genome(Not just mutants but humans as well) throughout all Earth timelines is pretty damn accurate.

BTW Wasn't Myx powers being interfered with by an Alternate Reality Zatanna recently?

Not exactly. Mxy wasn't ever even in danger. And Zatanna believe it or not is vastly more powerful than anyone wants to give her credit for. She was handling black mary with Kid gloves and still depowered her and kicked her out of her house. Besides, SMP knew that mxy was the only one who could destroy the multiverse and recreate his universe from scratch. Mxy has wiped out everything and then put it back. BFR'd a being who couldn't be destroyed and was more powerful than the entire 5th guard. I'd say he beats the all too human wanda like a step child.

Galan007
Mxy is powerful I know this but come on the guy is being tortured by Prime like some kind of lame ass villain. Imagine anyone in marvel being able to destroy anyone with a thought and imagine them getting their fingers broken and tortured. ..... And HoM Wanda was momentarily 'killed' by Hawkeye's arrow. none

Though the arrow did nothing in the long-term to Wanda -- by your own accord, that one instance would qualify her as a "lame ass" character... Right?

Or does it only work that way for DC characters? srsly

Sundipped
As far as Prime torturing Mxy, Mxy stated that he was drunk thanks to him. Other than that it wouldn't have looked as bad as it did for Mxy.

I say Mxy can win this. He did obliterate the DC omniverse with no prob while fighting Batmite. Was that considered cannon?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sundipped
As far as Prime torturing Mxy, Mxy stated that he was drunk thanks to him. Other than that it wouldn't have looked as bad as it did for Mxy.

I say Mxy can win this. He did obliterate the DC omniverse with no prob while fighting Batmite. Was that considered cannon?

Yes

Estacado
Mxy is powerful I know this but come on the guy is being tortured by Prime like some kind of lame ass villain. Imagine anyone in marvel being able to destroy anyone with a thought and imagine them getting their fingers broken and tortured. Damn Prime is awesome he made mxy run back to his dimension. Take that trickster god.

My boy Prime is kicking dc's ass right now.

Go Prime go. smile

I love him. Mxy down now whos next.
It seems like you still can't comprehend comics.

Mr Master

thumb up Nice, EC, basically a god vs another god,

stalemate imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.