heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxholicxxx
hey well whats up ya well im new and i dont really know this place works but if anyone wants wants to help me go for it and hi my name is jessica and just check out my profile

Storm
Welcome to our humble madhouse wink

We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) and the Off-Topic Forum (OTF). The GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in the OTF, anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads/posts included). We have separate philosophy, religion, art, TV, video games, music, fiction, conspiracy, movie (including celebrities) and RPG areas where everyone can find anything to his or her liking.

The Grey Fox
welcome to KMC, enjoy your stay.

Cornlady
Originally posted by xxxholicxxx
hey well whats up ya well im new and i dont really know this place works but if anyone wants wants to help me go for it and hi my name is jessica and just check out my profile

Hi Jessica,
My name is Amanda and welcome to the group.

Peace,
Amanda

Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to our humble abode, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Cornlady
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to our humble abode, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Love, your Sonic the Hedgehog Banner.

Peace,
Amanda

Impediment
Salutations. smile

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by Cornlady
Love, your Sonic the Hedgehog Banner.

Peace,
Amanda

Thank you very much, if you ever request a SIG, come to me or one of the other fine members, we would be happy to help.

Cornlady
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Thank you very much, if you ever request a SIG, come to me or one of the other fine members, we would be happy to help.

I will and thank you for the offer.

Peace,
Amanda

Neo Darkhalen
No problem my friend, happy to be of help and service.

JediSamuraiMRB
Welcome, Jessica, enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.