Captain marvel/Black adam vs Superman (competition)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
The three most physically powerul beings on earth (my opinion)!

Neither is allowed to harness extra enegies(no 'EXTRA' solar radition or external magical powerups allowed) but are at full power (100%).no power sharing for Billy who is CM NOT wizard. I have known that these three are so evenly matched it's stupid , but evenly matched is thorwn around so thoughtlessly these days (think about Orion, Martian Manhunter ,WonderWoman ,Darkseid etc)

who would win in a lifting comepetion

an armwrestle

a footrace

a flight race

wrestling match

and all out fight not to the death but KO (allowed to use all powers at disposal)

& specify on what terms you chose that victor?

Also can we get some appropriate stats to CM & BA's strength & speed?
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3348/supshazln4.th.jpg
this is what i thought of Captain marvel's physical attributes:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1350/cmthpowersabilitieshh5.th.jpg

and what i thought bout Superman:
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6104/smthpowersabilitiesho8.th.jpg

...you can use these smokin'

lft4ded
They started off as physical equals and over the years Superman, supposedly, was supposed to be getting gradual power-ups which would return him to near pre-crisis levels. I'm going to give the edge to Superman. He knows the lightning trick and is fast enough to avoid it in a fight.

- Superman if the above is true.

an armwrestle
- I can think of no reason not to give this to Superman also.

a footrace
- Superman. Faster than Wonderwoman who told Flash she is blessed with the speed of Mercury.

a flight race
- Once it leaves the atmosphere, over a great enough distance it'll probably go to the Marvels since they don't need to breath do they?

wrestling match
- Marvel's. Did Superman retain anything from his lessons with Mongul?

and all out fight not to the death but KO (allowed to use all powers at disposal)
- Superman for the above.

Gods, I miss this version of the handbook!

ankur29
Originally posted by lft4ded
They started off as physical equals and over the years Superman, supposedly, was supposed to be getting gradual power-ups which would return him to near pre-crisis levels. I'm going to give the edge to Superman. He knows the lightning trick and is fast enough to avoid it in a fight.

- Superman if the above is true.

an armwrestle
- I can think of no reason not to give this to Superman also.

a footrace
- Superman. Faster than Wonderwoman who told Flash she is blessed with the speed of Mercury.

a flight race
- Once it leaves the atmosphere, over a great enough distance it'll probably go to the Marvels since they don't need to breath do they?

wrestling match
- Marvel's. Did Superman retain anything from his lessons with Mongul?

- Superman for the above.

Gods, I miss this version of the handbook!

superman's power ups still have not made taht much more powerful than CM & BA , recently teh hoursemen said BA was more powerful than supes or something
& has CM speedblitzed supes enough times to show he is as fast (also he is faster than mercury as he is given teh power of zeues which increase all attributes)

but overall i am unsure

Soljer
I'd say they're equals in strength, with Superman being the superior in speed.

ankur29
...Is taht ll you debators have to say ... this debate lasted dozens of pages on comixfan forums ....

guys come on CM/BA or supes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.