Peak AC Cloud vs Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Terryc250
Who would win if Cloud was at his peak during AC (the one shredding up buildings and holding his own again AC Sephiroth) against Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth, this is Sephiroth not toying around, and no PIS involved, this should be a good matchup since Zack eventually became 2nd best SOLDIER after Sephiroth and AC Cloud >>> Zack

y1WkT5V1PiI

vs

R7yJ-hruqcM

Sado-sama
Sephiroth rapes him seeing as in AC he wasn't doing f*ck and still raped him.

Csdabest
Cloud takes this.

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Csdabest
Cloud takes this.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Sephiroth rapes him seeing as in AC he wasn't doing f*ck and still raped him.

He was much more powerful in ac =\

AC Sephiroth > FFVII Sephiroth > Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth

Csdabest
Which is why i think Peak AC cloud would take Pre-Nibelheim Sephy

Kumar
Originally posted by Csdabest
Which is why i think Peak AC cloud would take Pre-Nibelheim Sephy

i'm gonna have to agree. In AC, Cloud kicked a lot of ass and Seph has definitly come a long way since Nibelhiem. Thats not to say it wouldn't be close though.

Sado-sama
Frankly the reason I don't think Cloud would win is because Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth displayed way better feats than Cloud has.

- Sephiroth in the Genesis fight moved much faster.

- Sephiroth took Genesis' fire spells as if they were literally nothing.

- Sephiroth eradicates matter from a distance and on a wide scale.

And for the record I never implied Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth > AC Sephiroth. I go by showings so you realize.

Csdabest
I think it will be close fight with cloud beaing the victor. In the Prenib fight he showed more impression moves than he did in AC combat wise.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Frankly the reason I don't think Cloud would win is because Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth displayed way better feats than Cloud has.

- Sephiroth in the Genesis fight moved much faster.

- Sephiroth took Genesis' fire spells as if they were literally nothing.

- Sephiroth eradicates matter from a distance and on a wide scale.

And for the record I never implied Pre-Nibelheim Sephiroth > AC Sephiroth. I go by showings so you realize. Eradicate matter? erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.