Emprorer Joker vs. The Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Who wins in this battle of crazy would be gods?

Of course the magus has his IG from the Infinity War.

King Kandy
The Magus.

Galan007
With no reality gem, I fail to see what Magus could possibly do to Joker.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan007
With no reality gem, I fail to see what Magus could possibly do to Joker.

That's a good point G, but even without the reality gem,
the incomplete gauntlet gives you mastery over Time & Space (which is basically reality)
throw in the Mind, Soul, all backed by the Power Gem, and that's pretty fearsome.

Magus was defeated by a combination of Warlock's connection to the Soul gem,
and the embodiment of Eternity/Infinity 616 merged,
that's basically the full power of the Multiverse through out it's space & time.

No comment on who wins, not sure on Joker's capabilities.
You should be better at judging this fight G.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's a good point G, but even without the reality gem,
the incomplete gauntlet gives you mastery over Time & Space (which is basically reality)
throw in the Mind, Soul, all backed by the Power Gem, and that's pretty fearsome.

Magus was defeated by a combination of Warlock's connection to the Soul gem,
and the embodiment of Eternity/Infinity 616 merged,
that's basically the full power of the Multiverse through out it's space & time.Right,
but at the same time, Magus still hadn't fully comprehended the IG's power by the end of that arc.

He adapted to it's omnipotence faster than the others had -- but he still didn't realize it's full power, imo.

If he had, it would have been quite easy to notice that the reality gem was fake.

srug

No comment on who wins, not sure on Joker's capabilities.
You should be better at judging this fight G. I dunno Mr M..

I'd be inclined to say Joker should be able pull the majority of wins here.

IMO,
Emperor Joker > Worlogog = I-IG.

starlock
Right,
but at the same time, Magus still hadn't fully comprehended the IG's power by the end of that arc.

He adapted to it's omnipotence faster than the others had -- but he still didn't realize it's full power, imo.

If he had, it would have been quite easy to notice that the reality gem was fake.

srug

I dunno Mr M..

IMO,

Well i think warlock was purposely leading the magus to believe he was adjusting faster to omnipotence(how would he have it and not know he was missing a gem) as warlock had his thoughts finished by magus and was looking for ways to keep magus from realizing he did not have the reality gem( he was tricked by warlock)....so magus adjusting faster(without the gem) is a farce imo

Mr Master
Right,

I think Thanos had comented that Magus was too engrossed in the power to realize it,
but yea, I agree with you for the most part.

I dunno Mr M..

IMO,

For some persepective,

I'd say the incomplete IG is just about Multiversal, or slightly, very slightly above that.

Remember merged Eternity/Infinity were not able to attack until Warlock felt he had disoriented Magus enough in their other-plane battle for control of the gauntlet.

This means imo, that while Magus wasn't interfered by Warlock
he must've been above merged Eternity/Infinity, but very slightly,
because it didn't take much to lower him beneath them.

Also, his control of the I-IG (like you said) I'm sure played a factor.

TricksterPriest
With the full IG, it would be closer, but no reality gem leaves a gaping hole in the magus's defenses. Though, even with the gem, he'd still lose this. Mxy's powers dwarf the IG's and the 'Gog's. Not to mention joker is crazy. crazy

Galan007
I think Thanos had comented that Magus was too engrossed in the power to realize it,
but yea, I agree with you for the most part. Cool. cool

For some persepective,

I'd say the incomplete IG is just about Multiversal, or slightly, very slightly above that.

Remember merged Eternity/Infinity were not able to attack until Warlock felt he had disoriented Magus enough in their other-plane battle for control of the gauntlet.

This means imo, that while Magus wasn't interfered by Warlock
he must've been above merged Eternity/Infinity, but very slightly,
because it didn't take much to lower him beneath them.

Also, his control of the I-IG (like you said) I'm sure played a factor. I agree with what you're saying about the I-IG -- but I think both you and I have had discussions in the past, entailing feats from both the I-IG, and the Worlogog -- IIRC, the ending agreement we both had from said discussion, was that these items were roughly equal overall.

The only reason I bring up that discussion is because EJ is > Worlogog which is = I-IG, .

Thus,
My stance on the victor of this battle.

Erik-Lensherr
Emperor Joker

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
With the full IG, it would be closer, but no reality gem leaves a gaping hole in the magus's defenses. Though, even with the gem, he'd still lose this. Mxy's powers dwarf the IG's and the 'Gog's. Not to mention joker is crazy. crazy How does mxy's powers dwarf the ig?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does mxy's powers dwarf the ig?

Mxy's powers have on panel destroyed and recreated everything. Allowed him to take a blast to the face from the Ultimator, even allowed him to break the 4th wall. They have also shown to be nearly on par with the Spectre. He can literally do anything. Mxy could turn souls into rice cakes and reality into your momma and it would have to be. The IG works within set confines of reality and principle. IT can bend and break the rules. Mxy Makes the rules.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.