Mj 12=men In Black?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
i have lerand about a certain organazation known as MJ12. my curiousty is can these people be those men in black that have been reported for 50 years? or is it just coinsidence?

Bicnarok
more info would be helpful so we can do a bit of research, links that sort of thingsmile

Crosshair
Yeah I'm kind of interested about that. Give some links, reports, etc.

Gecko4lif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MJ12

LVX
Most of you probably don't know how the character "Uncle Sam" came to be. It's an interesting story. Common folklore holds that Uncle Sam's origins trace back to soldiers stationed in upstate New York, who would receive barrels of meat stamped with the initials U.S. The soldiers joked that these initials were a reference to the troops' meat supplier, (Uncle) Samuel Wilson of Troy, New York.
The MIB's got their nickname "Men In Black" in a very similar way. MIB is an acronym for a real group called the Military Intelligence Bureau. For a long time very little was known about the MIB. People within the intelligence community began refering to them as "Men In Black" because of their dress code. Do you know how Jehovah's Witness missionaries are always spotlessly dressed and never have a hair out of place? The rule is often jokingly stated that if you see two men who look like Jehovah's Witness missionaries, and they are not carrying any literature, you are probably looking at two MIB's.
I have read that the MIB is a conglomerate task force which is headed by the highest ranking officer from each branch of military intelligence (Airforce; Navy; Army; Marines) and that under THAT leadership is a cadre of specially trained agents who do both interrogation and investigation in a highly clandestine mode for many branches of the government. But I don't know how much of this is true.

Captain REX
I'm not able to find anything called the Military Intelligence Bureau.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm not able to find anything called the Military Intelligence Bureau.

It's a cover up. Open your eyes you sheep!

edisonik
Men In Black are Scum, they eliminate those who awaken the Sheep, or least try to.
The Alien Question will get bigger and bigger. They can't keep it a Secret anymore.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.