Even Stevens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
Has anyone seen this Disney channel show???

It's about a brother and sister.

It's pretty funny.

But sadly because of Disney's stupid rule of only 65 episodes they are already finished with it.

The final episode is in a month or something like that.

But one of the cast members actually has her e-mail address listed.

And it's on her official site and everything.

I just got through talking with her over the internet.

It was pretty cool to just get one-on-one with a star.

BTW it was Margo Harshman that I talked to.

She plays Tawny Dean on the show.

mah
havent seen it

Mujaffa
waht??

LanceWindu
I've been talking to Margo Harshman aka Tawny Dean online.

She's going to be sending me an autographed pic in the mail.

Sabrea
i watch that show sometimes...and since when does disney have a 65 episode rule?!?!?!..and i highly doubt its the real Margo Harshman..

Captain REX
You doubt a lot of things Sabrea...

I've seen it a few times. It's a funny show. Not nearly as funny as Spongebob though. smile

Is Tawny Dean the blond girl in the show? Ren Stevens friend or somethin?

LanceWindu
No she's Louis Stevens friend.

And it is the real Margo because it is listed on her official site as her e-mail address.

And Disney has had the rule for a few years now.

Look at The Famous Jett Jackson, Lizzie McGuire (finished production in June), Even Stevens (finished production in May). And I believe there are some more.

ToMacco
What is the show about?

LanceWindu
A brother and his older sister are always fighting, Ren is the smart one, Louis is the goof, and their older brother Donny is a stupid jock.

Their mom is a governor and their dad does something that I can't remember right now.

But basically the show is about a bickering brother and sister.

finti
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thomas H
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LanceWindu
So you had to copy finti?

Sabrea
lizzie still has new episodes..i watch it all the time!

LanceWindu
Just because it finished production doesn't mean they have released all of the episodes.

According to many news sites Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens are both finished filming.

And both are making movies.

A Lizzie movie will be in theaters and a Even Stevens movie will be on Disney

Sabrea
but lizzie has to have over 65 episodes..plus..if the show is making a lot of money id think they would change their rule..

Julie
I've only seen an episode or two.....it was ok....

LanceWindu
No Sabrea, check out different sites, they'll tell you the same thing.

Here's a link to one for Lizzie McGuire:

TV Tome - Lizzie McGuire Episode Guide

Go to the bottom of that page and you'll see the Feature Movie article, go up to the next listing and it explains the final episode.

Here's one for Even Stevens:

TV Tome - Even Stevens Episode Guide

Do the same with this one.

As you can see I do research on shows I watch.

Sabrea
but..if the show were making them money they would most likely keep making new episodes..

LanceWindu
You'd think so.

But Disney has insisted on only 65 episodes for the newer shows.

But then since Lizzie McGuire was such a hit they are going to keep making feature movies (I think).

Sabrea
why not just make more episodes?!?!

LanceWindu
Don't ask me!

Ask Disney!

Their the idiots.

Sabrea
what is their problem??? the show makes a money, but lets stop it here and not make that money..i mean, come on!! how much more stupid could they get???

LanceWindu
Not much more.

Both of these shows have been hits since day one, yet they just cancel them with a snap of the fingers.

I think they should bend the rules and let them make more episodes.

But when I was talking to Margo Harsman from Even Stevens she said that the whole cast was ready to do other things.

Captain REX
Disney Channel is stupid, is what you mean. The rest of Disney is smart. Especially the guys behind Disneyland and Disneyworld and all those other theme parks.

Sabrea
they need to change their rules!

LanceWindu
We should start up a petition to say that the rules at Disney channel need to be changed for those shows that are actually really great.

Sabrea
okie!! il sign it..lol

Captain REX
*rips petition in half*

Hey, they'll probably ban us from Disneyland if we lose the petition!

Tex
I dont watch anything that's on the Disney Channel.

Sabrea
so??? what does it matter if we get banned from disneyland??

Captain REX
You can go do the petition then. I like going to D-Land. You'd probably be miserable because there's not a sign of Hayden or Eminem. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.