Shan Chi, Karnak, Puck vs Batgirl, Ironfist, Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperiorTech
http://fapomatic.com/0747/182039karnak_400.jpghttp://fapomatic.com/0747/50168puck_400_2.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/0747/15137shangchi_400_1.jpg

vs

http://fapomatic.com/0747/150505ironfist_400.jpghttp://fapomatic.com/0747/133391sabretooth_400.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/0747/142145batgirl_400.jpg

who takes it.

llagrok
Team 2, after one hell of a fight.

SwindlingSmurph
Team 2 erm

Battlehammer
If it adamtium sabertooth then it's team two pritty dam easily.

If it not adamtium sabertooth it be a lot closer and only due to puck durability.

Gecko4lif
Cass cain ftw

SwindlingSmurph
Originally posted by Battlehammer

If it not adamtium sabertooth it be a lot closer and only due to puck durability. Meh... if IF still had juice, he could take Puck out.

Battlehammer
maybe. Puck durability is extremely strong to blunt force.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
Meh... if IF still had juice, he could take Puck out.

Thats's debatable

maybe. Puck durability is extremely strong to blunt force.

And very strong taking out Namorita's Infinity War clone via punches with ease

SuperiorTech

If it not adamtium sabertooth it be a lot closer and only due to puck durability.

normal sabretooth

Bentley
Puck solos them.

Bouboumaster
Sabertooth soloes them

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Sabertooth soloes them

How is normal Sabretooth going to beat Puck?

Bouboumaster
Oh! Sorry, I tought Normal Sabertooth was the one with adamentium! My bad!

Team 2 after a great fight via Iron Fist in the face of Puck and Healing Factor

Galan007
Karnak vs. Iron Fist = droolio

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Team 2 after a great fight via Iron Fist in the face of Puck and Healing Factor

Even that is skeptical to work...

Nearly indestructible:
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/avengers_v1_322_13_rougher.jpg

Invulnerable:
1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c120/A_Flight2/avengers_v1_324_11_rougher.jpg
2. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight100-03.jpg

JediSamuraiMRB
After an intense battle team two

llagrok

Easily? how do you figure?

Iron Fist is the guy who decides this.

King_Mungi
Puck is by all accounts Spider-Man, but with vastly superior durability, and with 100 years of experience. Man is being taken lightly.

I assume due to lack of knowledge of him?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Easily? how do you figure?

Iron Fist is the guy who decides this.
........sabertooth with adamtium is a far greater threat to team one.

OK sabertooth takes on Puck. with adamtium sabertooth has it the vast majority.

with out it well then it kinda iffy.

IF vs shang-chi. IF the vast majority.

Batgirl for karnak..........batgirl can at least stalemate him if not beat him.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Puck is by all accounts Spider-Man, but with vastly superior durability, and with 100 years of experience. Man is being taken lightly.

I assume due to lack of knowledge of him?

im not underestimating him at all.

he classic spiderman physically.

he really team ones only saving grace.

King_Mungi
im not underestimating him at all.

he classic spiderman physically.

he really team ones only saving grace.

Handbooks list him at class 10, but in comics he has bested Namorita who is above class 10

How are most even going to hurt Puck anyways?

Battlehammer
Handbooks list him at class 10, but in comics he has bested Namorita who is above class 10

How are most even going to hurt Puck anyways?

Thats why I said if sabertooth had adamtium this would a clear win for team too.

Sabertooth with adamtium clearly would take puck the majority.

how does besting Namorita make him above class 10? it one feat. It not enough solid evidence to put his strength beyond what it been stated.

not that it would matter. since having class 10 to 50 ton strength would make no differences when fighting sabertooth.

also pukc beat a clone. The clones are never as good and msot every ones clone was getting stomped down.

King_Mungi
Thats why I said if sabertooth had adamtium this would a clear win for team too.

Sabertooth with adamtium clearly would take puck the majority.

how does besting Namorita make him above class 10? it one feat. It not enough solid evidence to put his strength beyond what it been stated.

not that it would matter. since having class 10 to 50 ton strength would make no differences when fighting sabertooth.

also pukc beat a clone. The clones are never as good and msot every ones clone was getting stomped down.

Clearly would take the majority? Definetly be a hard fight, especially with Puck's speed and experience. No way is Sabretooth going to walk over Puck..No way

No, but it also adds with Puck's blows hurting the likes of Sasquatch, Mauler's gang , Wendigo level beings, etc.

Incorrect, they were stated to be the exact same level of skill and power as their real counterpart. As the clones of Hawkeye, Mr.Fantastic and Iron Man beat their real versions in a straight up fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Karnak vs. Iron Fist = droolio

If you're a huge fan of Iron Fist, I suppose so. Karnak's too slow to be a real threat.

Clearly would take the majority? Definetly be a hard fight, especially with Puck's speed and experience. No way is Sabretooth going to walk over Puck..No way

Hard fight? Doubtful. It may be a lengthy one, but Sabretooth is easily as fast, as durable, and as experienced. Sabretooth also has the damage output advantage with adamantium.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soljer
Hard fight? Doubtful. It may be a lengthy one, but Sabretooth is easily as fast, as durable, and as experienced. Sabretooth also has the damage output advantage with adamantium.

Length fight equals a hard fight.

Durable & experience definetly, but speed? doubtful.

Soljer
Length fight equals a hard fight.

Durable & experience definetly, but speed? doubtful.

Speed? Doubtful? I don't see Puck pulling off a speed feat that Sabretooth can't replicate. Agility - sure - speed? Not quite.

And the length of a fight doesn't indicate difficulty - take Spiderman vs. Wolverine in a melee confrontation for example. I, personally, see Spiderman bouncing around on the defensive for quite a while but eventually tiring and getting poked for a clear majority.

Or, maybe, Thanos versus Odin. He clearly lasted a while, but he never had a hope of actually winning.

King_Mungi
Speed? Doubtful? I don't see Puck pulling off a speed feat that Sabretooth can't replicate. Agility - sure - speed? Not quite.

And the length of a fight doesn't indicate difficulty - take Spiderman vs. Wolverine in a melee confrontation for example. I, personally, see Spiderman bouncing around on the defensive for quite a while but eventually tiring and getting poked for a clear majority.

Or, maybe, Thanos versus Odin. He clearly lasted a while, but he never had a hope of actually winning.

Errrr? Puck is said to have Spider-Man level speed and reflexes. In comics it has even shown him playing multiple combat scenarios literally in a split second and he picks the right one and reacts in the next heart beat...that was classic Puck. Now your underestimating Puck greatly.

Good thing for Puck he doesn't get tired eh?

1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/avengers_v1_322_13_rougher.jpg

Bad comparision, as Sabretooth isn't vastly above Puck like Odin was to Thanos.

Soljer
Errrr? Puck is said to have Spider-Man level speed and reflexes.

And Sabretooth doesn't? Being noticeably faster than Wolverine, though Spiderman never was?

Good thing for Puck he doesn't get tired eh?

I wasn't saying he did, I was just giving a couple examples where a lengthy fight did not mean a hard one - nor a close one.

Bad comparision, as Sabretooth isn't vastly above Puck like Odin was to Thanos.

As above, I wasn't saying that Sabretooth was Odin to Puck's Thanos, just that a long fight does not mean a close one. Puck versus an adamantium Sabretooth is clearly in Sabretooth's favor. I don't feel that I'm underestimating Puck, rather, I feel you're either severely overrating him, or severely underrating Sabretooth. erm.

King_Mungi
And Sabretooth doesn't? Being noticeably faster than Wolverine, though Spiderman never was?

No, what Wolverine has over Spider-Man was combat speed. Even Captain America has bested Spider-Man, but that doesn't mean he is as fast as him. However, what Spider-Man lacks Puck has and that's fighting skill, and has nearly gone through the same experiences as Wolverine. His skill is so great, even Wolverine knew only Puck could sneak up on him the way he did

1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/AlphaFLight_17_18.jpg

Even classic Puck bested Brass Bishop who was toying with Spider-Man

I wasn't saying he did, I was just giving a couple examples where a lengthy fight did not mean a hard one - nor a close one.

Even though even with your example Spider-Man has still taken it to Wolverine in the past and vice versa. Faulty example

As above, I wasn't saying that Sabretooth was Odin to Puck's Thanos, just that a long fight does not mean a close one. Puck versus an adamantium Sabretooth is clearly in Sabretooth's favor. I don't feel that I'm underestimating Puck, rather, I feel you're either severely overrating him, or severely underrating Sabretooth. erm.

Context is everything, and their not leaps and bounds over each other in power. So this wouldn't be close? Heh! Underestimating Puck again, he has gone against people even above Sabretooth and given them a fight, so Sabretooth would be beyond Puck? Please. Were not even positive Sabretooth could even cut Puck with his invulberability and nearly indestructable body.

Soljer
No, what Wolverine has over Spider-Man was combat speed. Even Captain America has bested Spider-Man,

While hero worshipping - something he doesn't do elsewhere. but that doesn't mean he is as fast as him. However, what Spider-Man lacks Puck has and that's fighting skill, and has nearly gone through the same experiences as Wolverine. His skill is so great, even Wolverine knew only Puck could sneak up on him the way he did

Even classic Puck bested Brass Bishop who was toying with Spider-Man

And classic Iron Fist beat the Steel Serpent who toyed with Spiderman. So?

Even though even with your example Spider-Man has still taken it to Wolverine in the past and vice versa. Faulty example

In a purely melee confrontation? Nah.

Context is everything, and their not leaps and bounds over each other in power.

Overall power doesn't matter. The Thing is clearly more 'powerful' than Wolverine, but Wolverine would still beat him for a majority.

So this wouldn't be close? Heh! Underestimating Puck again, he has gone against people even above Sabretooth and given them a fight, so Sabretooth would be beyond Puck? Please. Were not even positive Sabretooth could even cut Puck with his invulberability and nearly indestructable body.

And Sabretooth, without adamantium, has gone up against better than Puck and did absolutely fine. Besides, considering what Adamantium is and is not capable of cutting - there is no reason to believe that it couldn't pierce puck. Especially with several tons more strength behind it than Logan was ever capable of applying.

King_Mungi

And classic Iron Fist beat the Steel Serpent who toyed with Spiderman. So?

*sigh* You missed the point as it relates to even being outclassed powerwise skill can make up for it. Puck has the skill, far more then Spider-Man and when he was peak human he beat people who toyed with him. Now he has became superhuman in every area, he has the skill over Spider-Man and the durability. No way is Sabretooth walking over him.

In a purely melee confrontation? Nah.

Yes he has

Overall power doesn't matter. The Thing is clearly more 'powerful' than Wolverine, but Wolverine would still beat him for a majority.

But your implying it would be easy when it clearly it WOULD NOT.

And Sabretooth, without adamantium, has gone up against better than Puck and did absolutely fine. Besides, considering what Adamantium is and is not capable of cutting - there is no reason to believe that it couldn't pierce puck. Especially with several tons more strength behind it than Logan was ever capable of applying.

Which is alright, but your making the assumption the battle would be easy for Sabretooth when no way in the least would it be. Yet there is no evidence to say he could for sure, as even Wolverine's claws failed before against invulnerable characters and later on in Wolverine's carrer he shown multiple ton strength and matching with Sabretooth before. Puck was said to have the same level of durability as Colossus and Mr.Fantastic, so would he cut him easily? Unknown for sure.

Soljer
*sigh* You missed the point as it relates to even being outclassed powerwise skill can make up for it. Puck has the skill, far more then Spider-Man and when he was peak human he beat people who toyed with him. Now he has became superhuman in every area, he has the skill over Spider-Man and the durability. No way is Sabretooth walking over him.

When Puck has a clear skill advantage, sure. Against Sabretooth, he does not.

Yes he has

Really? Not doubting you, but I'd love to see where.

But your implying it would be easy when it clearly it WOULD NOT.

I never meant to imply that the fight itself would be EASY, persay, just that the 'odds' - the typical 'out of ten' rating would be quite favorable to Sabretooth. Like I said, it could be a long fight without ever being a 'close' one.

Yet there is no evidence to say he could for sure, as even Wolverine's claws failed before against invulnerable characters

Due to a lack of strength, something Sabretooth needn't suffer.

and later on in Wolverine's carrer he shown multiple ton strength

Never seen anything clearly out of, say, Steve Rogers' range.

Puck was said to have the same level of durability as Colossus and Mr.Fantastic, so would he cut him easily? Unknown for sure.

Cool - but Colossus' steel is 'no match for pure adamantium,' and Mr. Fantastic had to consciously expand himself 'around' Wolverine's claws - something that Puck cannot do.

King_Mungi
When Puck has a clear skill advantage, sure. Against Sabretooth, he does not.

Close enough to not make a difference, and people not as skilled or even as fast has taken it to Sabretooth in the past.

Really? Not doubting you, but I'd love to see where.

Graveyard fight, Wolverine was taking his hits but he was still making a fight out of it.

I never meant to imply that the fight itself would be EASY, persay, just that the 'odds' - the typical 'out of ten' rating would be quite favorable to Sabretooth. Like I said, it could be a long fight without ever being a 'close' one.

I definetly could see Sabretooth take the majority , but my whole thing is the claim or how I interpreted how you were saying an "easy win"

Due to a lack of strength, something Sabretooth needn't suffer.

Eh? Wolverine basically could match him with strength near the end of his career. He definetly started out stronger, but near the end they were almost equal.

Never seen anything clearly out of, say, Steve Rogers' range.

Well they say peakhuman is 800lbs, yet Wolverine and Cap has shown above that. Hell Cap has thrown his shield and it caught up with a rocket that was flying for abit before he tossed the shield to save Falcon

Cool - but Colossus' steel is 'no match for pure adamantium,' and Mr. Fantastic had to consciously expand himself 'around' Wolverine's claws - something that Puck cannot do.

Yet it has yet to actually cut him. Actually apparently Puck could, as his body was aikin to compressed rubber and near the end of vol1 seemed to be going that route in more depth...but the series got cancelled.

Soljer
Close enough to not make a difference

Exactly my point; so your 'skill' leveller means nothing.

Graveyard fight, Wolverine was taking his hits but he was still making a fight out of it.

You'd have to be stoned to think that the graveyard fight was evidence of Spiderman 'taking it to Wolverine in a purely melee confrontation.' Wolverine wasn't just taking the punches, he was taking a full on onslaught with a dumb grin on his face.

I definetly could see Sabretooth take the majority , but my whole thing is the claim or how I interpreted how you were saying an "easy win"

Again, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a good fight to watch, I'm not saying it'd be over in less than thirty seconds. I'm saying that the victor would more often than not be Victor. I'm saying that the difficulty of the fight does not indicate the 'out of ten odds' all the time. I'm pointing out that while Puck WILL hurt Creed, and will last a bit of time with Creed, he will be very hard pressed to actually best creed.

Eh? Wolverine basically could match him with strength near the end of his career. He definetly started out stronger, but near the end they were almost equal.
I'm not sabretooth expert - but are we claiming that Wolverine is current strong enough to punch out classic Rogue? confused.

Well they say peakhuman is 800lbs, yet Wolverine and Cap has shown above that. Hell Cap has thrown his shield and it caught up with a rocket that was flying for abit before he tossed the shield to save Falcon

Trust me, you're not gonna teach me anything about Captain America. They're both around class one - two, tops. Nowhere near the type of strength that Sabretooth possesses.

Yet it has yet to actually cut him. Actually apparently Puck could, as his body was aikin to compressed rubber and near the end of vol1 seemed to be going that route in more depth...but the series got cancelled.

No, it cut him - hence the scoring of Colossus' organic steel. Just because he didn't plunge his claws into Colossus doesn't mean he's incapable of cutting him. He's raked his claws across base-line humans before, just to have some insignificant scratches be the only evidence of such attack - doesn't mean he was incapable of cutting them - but in this case in particular, there needn't be any confusion as the narration directly tells us that Colossus is no match for Logan's claws.

Further, being comprised of compressed rubber doesn't mean that he could consciously expand or contract the way Mr. Fantastic could, and supposing that 'maybe' the writers 'could have' later enabled him to is baseless, pointless, and meaningless.

King_Mungi
Exactly my point; so your 'skill' leveller means nothing.

Huh? you missed the point again, I'm talking about the likes of Spider-Man his skill is inferior to both. Puck is more skilled and more durable to say he couldn't give Sabretooth a fight is faulty and inaccurate.

You'd have to be stoned to think that the graveyard fight was evidence of Spiderman 'taking it to Wolverine in a purely melee confrontation.' Wolverine wasn't just taking the punches, he was taking a full on onslaught with a dumb grin on his face.

I know hence why I said taking his punches it was a reference he still could "keep up" with Wolverine and he generally gets owned by people who are more skilled then him . Yet the likes of Cap have hurt Wolverine.

Again, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a good fight to watch, I'm not saying it'd be over in less than thirty seconds. I'm saying that the victor would more often than not be Victor. I'm saying that the difficulty of the fight does not indicate the 'out of ten odds' all the time. I'm pointing out that while Puck WILL hurt Creed, and will last a bit of time with Creed, he will be very hard pressed to actually best creed.

Creed winning the majority is fine, but 10/10 naaaah. Every win Creed would take would be a battle and that's all I wanted to say. This isn't about Puck winning the majority; but how easily Creed would beat him.

I'm not sabretooth expert - but are we claiming that Wolverine is current strong enough to punch out classic Rogue? confused.

Truthfully? I wouldn't be suprized even punches from him have hurt the Wendigo and such.

Trust me, you're not gonna teach me anything about Captain America. They're both around class one - two, tops. Nowhere near the type of strength that Sabretooth possesses.

They still have feats over class 2, but regardless Puck IS stronger then both of them. Their's no doubt about it so add over class 10 strength, with spider-man's speed and reflexes, HIGH durability and 100 years of fighting experience and thus you have Puck. I'm not overestimating him in the least that's who he is. Even classic Puck was dodging attacks from Deadly Ernest quite easily who he himself just prior caught both Northstar and Aurora speedblizing him and while they were coming to attack from behind him. He didn't even turn around to catch them. Puck's a stud, he doesn't get the credit he deserves

No, it cut him - hence the scoring of Colossus' organic steel. Just because he didn't plunge his claws into Colossus doesn't mean he's incapable of cutting him. He's raked his claws across base-line humans before, just to have some insignificant scratches be the only evidence of such attack - doesn't mean he was incapable of cutting them - but in this case in particular, there needn't be any confusion as the narration directly tells us that Colossus is no match for Logan's claws.

I'm talking about plunge like he did against the likes of Thing, etc.

Sidenote: Who was that invulnerable person who Wolverine fought that had spikes in his arm and tossed him over the cliff? He was a leader of a clan of some sorts. General question.

Further, being comprised of compressed rubber doesn't mean that he could consciously expand or contract the way Mr. Fantastic could, and supposing that 'maybe' the writers 'could have' later enabled him to is baseless, pointless, and meaningless.

Errr? That's what Walter theorized he could do giving him added durability . On the level of Mr.Fantastic? no, but add that to before he was still said to be invulnerable and nearly indestructable. What he didn't show was the skill in this.

srankmissingnin
How is normal Sabretooth going to beat Puck?

By sticking his arm down his throat and grabbing something soft and squishy?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
By stinging his arm down his throat and grabbing something soft and squishy?

Would be interesting to see, but every tissue in his body is aikin to compressed rubber making him invulnerable.

I would be impressed if Sabretooth could get his hand down Puck's small mouth.

srankmissingnin
Would be interesting to see, but every tissue in his body is aikin to compressed rubber making him invulnerable.

I would be impressed if Sabretooth could get his hand down Puck's small mouth.

The tooth can pull it off wink

Right now I'm thinking

Shang vs Iron Fist = Currently a slight nod to Shang Chi
Karnak vs Batgirl = Split, slight edge to Karnak
Puck vs Sabretooth = Sabs with the majority

... But I'm tired and I have been dragging my art school project along the subway and bus for more then an hour to get home, so I reserve the right to change my oppinion.

King_Mungi
The tooth can pull it off wink

Right now I'm thinking

Shang vs Iron Fist = Currently a slight nod to Shang Chi
Karnak vs Batgirl = Split, slight edge to Karnak
Puck vs Sabretooth = Sabs with the majority

Normal Sabretooth literally has no means to actually hurt Puck. With adamintium sure, but he doesn't have it here.

srankmissingnin
Normal Sabretooth literally has no means to actually hurt Puck. With adamintium sure, but he doesn't have it here.

If Sabs sticks his arm down Pucks throat, the very least that will happen is that he will pass out... worst case scenario his internal organs get shredded.

King_Mungi
If Sabs sticks his arm down Pucks throat, the very least that will happen is that he will pass out... worst case scenario his internal organs get shredded.

....Your joking right? No they wouldn't, as all his tissues even his organs are aikin to compressed rubber meaning even his insides are invulnerable and near indestructable

jrodslam
....Your joking right? No they wouldn't, as all his tissues even his organs are aikin to compressed rubber meaning even his insides are invulnerable and near indestructable

I take it Puck has a pretty high healing factor, yes?

srankmissingnin

Sabretooth could tear compressed rubber to shreds.

Show me an on panel example of Puck saying "All my organs are invulnerable."

King_Mungi
Wow, and I was told I was over-estimating Puck?

Originally posted by jrodslam
I take it Puck has a pretty high healing factor, yes?

What? Are people actually reading my posts or making up whatever they see?

Puck is completly invulnerable even his organs and was said to be nearly indestructable. He doesn't need a healing factor.

Sabretooth could tear compressed rubber to shreds.

Show me an on panel example of Puck saying "All my organs are invulnerable."

It's not compressed rubber it's aikin making him as stated invulnerable and nearly indestructable

"Genetic manipulation of cellular structure; Puck's tissues were condensed at a molecular level, causing his body to become akin to compressed rubber"

1. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/A_Flight3/MasterEdition-01-PuckB.jpg

Here Walter explains he compresses everything to get Puck back to dwarf size.
1. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Alpha_Flight_v1_n089-04.jpg
2. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Alpha_Flight_v1_n089-12.jpg
3. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Alpha_Flight_v1_n089-13.jpg
4. http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c365/A_Flight4/Alpha_Flight_v1_n089-15.jpg

I find it comical you actually believe Sabretooth could even do that to Puck.

jrodslam

Puck is completly invulnerable even his organs and was said to be nearly indestructable. He doesn't need a healing factor.

Relax dude. I was just asking a question. That was the only thing i made up. I asked that because like srank mentioned, his insides would be rubber-like as well. If that wasnt the case, i then was going to ask what if something happend to him internally?

srankmissingnin
Wow, and I was told I was over-estimating Puck?

It's not compressed rubber it's aikin making him as stated invulnerable and nearly indestructable

"Genetic manipulation of cellular structure; Puck's tissues were condensed at a molecular level, causing his body to become akin to compressed rubber"

Here Walter explains he compresses everything to get Puck back to dwarf size.

I find it comical you actually believe Sabretooth could even do that to Puck.

And yet no mentioning of Puck's organs being invulnerable on panel... or even that he was compressed for that matter! Walter only says that the scramble enzyme will revert him back to normal. Puck has a tough hide, no arguing that, but I can't think of a single time his internal organs were said to be as durable as his skin.

If you can't find an example I'm just going to assume you get a boner for any character that crosses north across the boarder and can't be trusted. evil face

Just so I don't rub anyone the wrong way... the above statement is a joke.

King_Mungi
Relax dude. I was just asking a question. That was the only thing i made up. I asked that because like srank mentioned, his insides would be rubber-like as well. If that wasnt the case, i then was going to ask what if something happend to him internally?

My apologizes, if his skin was just invulnerable maybe something would happen . However, his entire DNA was said to be compressed at a molecular level and that would be including his organs so nothing would happen.

jrodslam
If it cant be proven Pucks insides/organs are rubber-like as well, and he doesnt have a healnig factor, ill assume he can be effected on the insides.

King_Mungi
And yet no mentioning of Puck's organs being invulnerable on panel... or even that he was compressed for that matter! Walter only says that the scramble enzyme will revert him back to normal. Puck has a tough hide, no arguing that, but I can't think of a single time his internal organs were said to be as durable as his skin.

If you can't find an example I'm just going to assume you get a boner for any character that crosses north across the boarder and can't be trusted. evil face

What? Did you read the scans? all his tissues were compressed, and organs are tissues. His entire body his entire DNA was altered, did you read the scans? Even the handbook mentions his tissues were compressed at a molecular level.

Oh yeah and Sabretooth sticking his hand in this throat is more logical roll eyes (sarcastic)

If it cant be proven Pucks insides/organs are rubber-like as well, and he doesnt have a healnig factor, ill assume he can be effected on the insides.

What? I just did with the scans, his entire body was altered even says that in the scans. Wow, simply wow

SwindlingSmurph
However, his entire DNA was said to be compressed at a molecular level. Does it say this anywhere on panel? I'd love to see, because it might be the funniest excuse for powers I've heard, if misinterpreted.

"Why can't I hurt you?!?"

"...

My DNA was squished."

Lulz.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
Does it say this anywhere on panel? I'd love to see, because it might be the funniest excuse for powers I've heard, if misinterpreted.

"Why can't I hurt you?!?"

"...

My DNA was squished."

Lulz.

Even says that's why he is invulnerable as he was squished.

"Rubber-Like condensed flesh"
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv191-03.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv191-04.jpg

"Compact little body"

srankmissingnin
This is the dialogue from the scans... I don't see any mentioning of "compression"

Talisman - His Pain's incredible! How could anyone do this to another human being?

Shaman - For a perverse sense of pleasure -- or prehaps for the sake of a greater plan?

Talisman What kind of plan would require suck cruelty?

Puck - M-A-K-E -- M-A-T-E -- F-O-R -- M-A-R-I-N-N-A -- B-R-O-O-D -- M-A-K-E -- U-L-T-I-M-A-T-E -- W-A-R-R-I-O-R

Talisman - What kind of animal plays with lives like that

Shaman - Elizabeth. Someone who calls himself master of the world should not be expected to have compassion for living beings

Aurora - The madness of men such as zis can neither be explained or ignored

Walter - Well, Jeannie -- How about I do one but not the other? Come over here, gang.

Talisman - What is it Walter?

Walter - To the left... no the left -- more... more... Okay, Jeannie, Liz -- That's far enough -- What are your monitor boards showing.

?? - All system read nominal.

Aurora? - There are no changes in Eugene's biological readings Waltair

Shamna - All right then, we're ready. I only hope Eugene is as well.

Talisman - He knows what he's getting into dad.

Aura - Eugene - zis may be very dagerous to you mon ami. Your entire metabolic process will undergo a painful alterations

Walter - It's very similar in many ways to the process you under went years ago when I eliminated your mutagenic genes, Jean. * Heh heh. By interrupting Puck's D.N.A. Matric we'll be reactivating the scramble enzyme in his blood.

Walter - Theoretically the scramble - enzyme will rever Puck to a dwarf state which was it's active form. The change will be painfull -- and irreversibly for better or worse gene if this works you'll be a dwarf forever!

Puck - I -- K-N-O-W -- W-A-L-T -- I - H-A-V-E -- F-A-I-T-H -- I-N -- Y-O-U

Walter - Fourth and goal from the one. Let's go for it...

Walter - I think it's working!

Master - And I think it is time to end this...

Master - Blah blah blah

Walter - Uh-oh

Shaman - There must be hundreds of them!

Shaman - We cannot harm them -- they are innocent pawns of the master's madness!

Walter - Wait -- look at the casing tube --

Puck -- I'm back eh? Now lets make short work of this loser!!

King_Mungi
Walter - It's very similar in many ways to the process you under went years ago when I eliminated your mutagenic genes, Jean. * Heh heh. By interrupting Puck's D.N.A. Matric we'll be reactivating the scramble enzyme in his blood.

Walter - Theoretically the scramble - enzyme will revert Puck to a dwarf state which was it's active form. The change will be painfull -- and irreversibly for better or worse gene if this works you'll be a dwarf forever!

Which go with these

Even says that's why he is invulnerable as he was squished.

"Rubber-Like condensed flesh"
1. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv191-03.jpg
2. http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f188/A_Flight5/AlphaFlightv191-04.jpg

"Compact little body"

Honestly do I have find every quote saying his body was compact?

EDIT:
"...Sasquatch restored him using Scramble enzyme, through the process condensed into Dwarfism again,albeit with super powers"

"Puck's compressed tissues give his body.."

1. http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/DCHawks_photo/All-NewOfficialHandbookoftheMarv-1.jpg

jrodslam
I see and understand that Pucks body is/was condensed. Thats why his skin is rubber-like. I get that. What im trying to figure out, is where does it mention his insides being rubber-like as well? Sure it can be condensed like his outter, but still have the rubber-like invunerability? Id like to see that on panel.

King_Mungi
I see and understand that Pucks body is/was condensed. Thats why his skin is rubber-like. I get that. What im trying to figure out, is where does it mention his insides being rubber-like as well? Sure it can be condensed like his outter, but still have the rubber-like invunerability? Id like to see that on panel.

????....His entire body as stated even in the scans were compressed. Here lets look at it simpler. Do you think you can have normal sized organs fit into a dwarf's body? Definetly not, it would literally kill him. Puck has shown to survive a 1000 ft fall with no damage, so to say only his skin is invulnerable is wrong. No where even in the scans say only his skin was condensed, they say his whole body.

jrodslam
????....His entire body as stated even in the scans were compressed. Here lets look at it simpler. Do you think you can have normal sized organs fit into a dwarf's body? Definetly not, it would literally kill him. Puck has shown to survive a 1000 ft fall with no damage, so to say only his skin is invulnerable is wrong. No where even in the scans say only his skin was condensed, they say his whole body.

His body being compressed creates that hard rubber-like skin, due to him being much taller. His organs condensed would be nothing like his skin being condensed. A regular dwarfs organs arent much different in size from a regular mans. The difference is minimal. The skin however, is much different. His organs may be slightly tougher than a normal mans, but it in no way means its as tough as his outer skin. Ok so he survived a 1000 ft fall with no damage. His insides could be as regular as yours and mine, but if his outer skin is hard and rubber-like, it wouldnt effect his insides whatsoever due to it being protected by his outer body.

Soljer

Have you ever heard of the 'egg drop' competitions?

Soljer

Actually, while dwarfs (little people? I think that's the 'PC' term these days) can suffer from restricted organ growth due to the shrunken thoracic cavity, all (or most, I'm no expert) types of dwarfism are SKELETAL diseases. The size of the organs are unaffected, or are minimally affected.

King_Mungi
His body being compressed creates that hard rubber-like skin, due to him being much taller. His organs condensed would be nothing like his skin being condensed. A regular dwarfs organs arent much different in size from a regular mans. The difference is minimal. The skin however, is much different. His organs may be slightly tougher than a normal mans, but it in no way means its as tough as his outer skin. Ok so he survived a 1000 ft fall with no damage. His insides could be as regular as yours and mine, but if his outer skin is hard and rubber-like, it wouldnt effect his insides whatsoever due to it being protected by his outer body.

Incorrect, so basically his entire connective tissues, skeletal structure, basically his entire body was compressed but not his organs? *snickers* Yeah they are, especially compared to a to a over 6 person to a 3'6" which Puck was. Actually they would as the sheer force of the fall would rattle his organs basically making his organs mush as his skin couldn't absorb the entire kinetic energy. Even a sudden stop in velocity can kill people without even hitting the ground due to organs basically becoming ruptured from the sudden change of force ie. Gwen Stacy effect

Actually, while dwarfs (little people? I think that's the 'PC' term these days) can suffer from restricted organ growth due to the shrunken thoracic cavity, all (or most, I'm no expert) types of dwarfism are SKELETAL diseases. The size of the organs are unaffected, or are minimally affected.

No it can be organs as well, generally skeletal in different forms is common. Huh? That's not true, such as if people have an overgrown heart or an undergrown heart they can die from it.

Soljer

No it can be organs as well, generally skeletal in different forms is common. Huh? That's not true, such as if people have an overgrown heart or an undergrown heart they can die from it.

I'm certainly not aware of said type of dwarfism - do you know the medical nomenclature? The only types I've ever heard of are bone disorders. The only affect that said disorder can have on the organs is due to the shrunken thoracic cavity and skull - and it doesn't happen in all cases, only some.

Further; where did I indicate that someone could not die from having organs too large or too small. I was merely pointing out that the affect that dwarfism has on organs is minimal at best, and is entirely indirect in nature.

jrodslam
Incorrect, so basically his entire connective tissues, skeletal structure, basically his entire body was compressed but not his organs? *snickers* Yeah they are, especially compared to a to a over 6 person to a 3'6" which Puck was. Actually they would as the sheer force of the fall would rattle his organs basically making his organs mush as his skin couldn't absorb the entire kinetic energy. Even a sudden stop in velocity can kill people without even hitting the ground due to organs basically becoming ruptured from the sudden change of force ie. Gwen Stacy effect.

Skeletal structure, yes due to them being shorter. Like i said before, his organs may be slightliy different. If they are being compressed as well, its nothing like his outter skin being compressed. A drarfs organs arent much different in size from a man whith regular height. I dont think the force of a fall would rattle his bodys organs at all due to his insides probably not being effected because of the toughness of his skin. It would be nothing like the Gwen Stacy effect because Gwens neck snapped because of the sudden jerk. Im sure her organs were not effected.

King_Mungi
Skeletal structure, yes due to them being shorter. Like i said before, his organs may be slightliy different. If they are being compressed as well, its nothing like his outter skin being compressed. A drarfs organs arent much different in size from a man whith regular height. I dont think the force of a fall would rattle his bodys organs at all due to his insides probably not being effected because of the toughness of his skin. It would be nothing like the Gwen Stacy effect because Gwens neck snapped because of the sudden jerk. Im sure her organs were not effected.

They would definetly be different, but people actually saying Sabretooth will merely stick his hand down Puck's mouth and using that as a point he would win? Oooook. Even if you ignore the fact catching Puck is going to be a feat itself, how is he even going to reach down to his organs? Depends on the little person, as some no, others there is a drastic change. Puck's not a normal dwarf due to Razzar though. No her organs would be messed as well, as they would have literally tore from their seated locations and collided with the rest of her organs. It's basically slamming into a brick wall, they definetly would have been effected.

Soljer
I'm certainly not aware of said type of dwarfism - do you know the medical nomenclature? The only types I've ever heard of are bone disorders. The only affect that said disorder can have on the organs is due to the shrunken thoracic cavity and skull - and it doesn't happen in all cases, only some.

Further; where did I indicate that someone could not die from having organs too large or too small. I was merely pointing out that the affect that dwarfism has on organs is minimal at best, and is entirely indirect in nature.

Bottom of the page, it seems to have been missed.

srankmissingnin
Sabs has caught Spider-man by the throat with minimal effort... is it such a stretch to assume he could catch Puck? I mean Wolverine has traded blows with Puck with out difficulty, and Sabretooth is faster then Logan is... so... yeah.

Battlehammer
like the point out Logan has cut mister fantastic before if not mistaken in a cross over between the two teams.

also colossus thing is pritty dam dabatable. Seeing as how colossus on a number of occassions has stated his fear of Logans claws.

Battlehammer
also like to point out that wolverine has never been stated as peak human on pannel. How ever he has been stated as enchanced human as well as many other things that clearly implied inhuman strength. He also over powered two meta humans at once oth of which has super strength by him self.

GenoBreaker
Without adamantium, I think Sabertooth would lose to Puck after a dragged out fight. With it, the battle could go either way.

Between Shang and IF, I think they would probably stalemate each other. There's really nothing solid to suggest either is the superior martial artist.

Finally, if Karnak took on Batgirl, I'd say the latter wins after some decent effort.

Soljer
like the point out Logan has cut mister fantastic before if not mistaken in a cross over between the two teams.

also colossus thing is pritty dam dabatable. Seeing as how colossus on a number of occassions has stated his fear of Logans claws.
Colossus isn't debatable. The omniscient narrator tells us specifically that Colossus' organic steel is no match for pure adamantium.

It doesn't get much more direct than that, lest you want the writer to actually put down the words "Wolverine can cut Colossus."

no expression.

Soljer
Originally posted by GenoBreaker
Without adamantium, I think Sabertooth would lose to Puck after a dragged out fight. With it, the battle could go either way.

Between Shang and IF, I think they would probably stalemate each other. There's really nothing solid to suggest either is the superior martial artist.

Finally, if Karnak took on Batgirl, I'd say the latter wins after some decent effort.

But there is plenty to suggest that Danny has better feats of chi.

Battlehammer
Colossus isn't debatable. The omniscient narrator tells us specifically that Colossus' organic steel is no match for pure adamantium.

It doesn't get much more direct than that, lest you want the writer to actually put down the words "Wolverine can cut Colossus."

no expression.
true yet you be amazed at the amount of people who say other wise lol.

Battlehammer
But there is plenty to suggest that Danny has better feats of chi.

I heard shang-chi got upgraded as well is this true?

shang-chi has some crazy feats as well.

jrodslam
The debate between Logan and Colossus wasnt so much "IF" Adamantium can cut Colossus, but rather "CAN" Logan apply enough force to cut him.

Battlehammer
The debate between Logan and Colossus wasnt so much "IF" Adamantium can cut Colossus, but rather "CAN" Logan apply enough force to cut him.

well given how colossus has openly shown fear of Logans claws would imply colossus thinks so.

srankmissingnin
Shang has done some pretty crazy stuff. Danny certainly has shown to be more versatile with his use of chi abilities... but Shang has only demonstrated a few different abilities while alluding (and flat out stating) to a wider inventory of techniques. Who can say what he is capable of?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents158b-16.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents158b-17.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents156b-11.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/MarvelComicsPresents156b-12.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Heroes_for_Hire_12_10Strength.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/sinister_samurai/Heroes_for_Hire_12_12Strength.jpg

King_Mungi

I'll have to look through my Pre: Health books, or possibly ask my mother as she is a nurse. I know one disorder with the smaller cavity the organs didn't develop fully due "growing" in an enclosed space.

Which like I said depends on the individual as some dwarfs do not have a large lifespan as their tiny bodies can't deal with their normal functions. Some can live a complete and full life, while others a vastly shorter life

Sabs has caught Spider-man by the throat with minimal effort... is it such a stretch to assume he could catch Puck? I mean Wolverine has traded blows with Puck with out difficulty, and Sabretooth is faster then Logan is... so... yeah.

No, as even people slower then Sabz have caught and defeated Spider-Man. As fast as he is, he doesn't have the combat speed of the likes of Brass Bishop, Sabretooth, Wolverine, Captain America, etc. However, Puck has that experience and Puck has that skill. Even classic Puck was dodging attacks from a being who easily caught Northstar & Aurora with no problem. No Wolverine has never traded blows with Puck, the only time was when he was brain washed and they didn't actually trade blows as seemed the entire AF team were fighting like fools. Even Storm comments they were fighting like they were brain washed..which they were.

He also failed to cut him in Enemy of the State

As of yet he has yet to actually do significant damage like he did to Thing.

also like to point out that wolverine has never been stated as peak human on pannel. How ever he has been stated as enchanced human as well as many other things that clearly implied inhuman strength. He also over powered two meta humans at once oth of which has super strength by him self.

I do think Wolverine does have superhuman strength from his feats he has done. Not saying otherwise

Correct.

Battlehammer

He also failed to cut him in Enemy of the State

As of yet he has yet to actually do significant damage like he did to Thing.

I do think Wolverine does have superhuman strength from his feats he has done. Not saying otherwise

actaully mister fantatsic kept exspanding his body so Logan could not cut him. If he ahd not done that he would have been cut.

Logan only tried to cut colossus once. He did a rake with a terriale angle which would only allow for superficial damage and he was mind controled. Colossus as shown complete fear of Logans claws and in a similation if not mistaken colossus was shown cut Logan.

King_Mungi
actaully mister fantatsic kept exspanding his body so Logan could not cut him. If he ahd not done that he would have been cut.

Logan only tried to cut colossus once. He did a rake with a terriale angle which would only allow for superficial damage and he was mind controled. Colossus as shown complete fear of Logans claws and in a similation if not mistaken colossus was shown cut Logan.

If you read my other posts we actually discussed this a few pages ago, as even Walter mentioned Puck could do the similar ability at the end of vol.1 adding to his invulnerability

Yet, we don't know if he could "plunge" his claws like he did against like say he did against the Thing.

Sidenote for anyone: Who was that invulnerable person with the spikes on his arms, and was a leader of a clan and tossed Wolverine off a cliff?

Battlehammer
If you read my other posts we actually discussed this a few pages ago, as even Walter mentioned Puck could do the similar ability at the end of vol.1 adding to his invulnerability

Yet, we don't know if he could "plunge" his claws like he did against like say he did against the Thing.

Sidenote for anyone: Who was that invulnerable person with the spikes on his arms, and was a leader of a clan and tossed Wolverine off a cliff?

really and when has puck shown this aility? never to my knowledge.

he never tried though the real colossus seem to get pritty cut up by a mere similation of Logan if not mistaken. I will have to look it up.

has sidenote ever shown to be cut or damaged before? I mean adam of clan destine can no be cut by wolverine becuases he actaully undamagable.

King_Mungi
really and when has puck shown this aility? never to my knowledge.

He never tried though the real colossus seem to get pritty cut up by a mere similation of Logan if not mistaken. I will have to look it up.

has sidenote ever shown to be cut or damaged before? I mean adam of clan destine can no be cut by wolverine becuases he actaully undamagable.

End of vol.1, not on the level of Mr.Fantastic of course. I'll be redoing and updating the AF character threads as I sort of gave up due to lack of interest.

I don't know, I have been trying to remember who he is. It wasn't Adam though, the guy was pretty much a shirtless goon with spikes in his arms.

Soljer
Shang has done some pretty crazy stuff. Danny certainly has shown to be more versatile with his use of chi abilities... but Shang has only demonstrated a few different abilities while alluding (and flat out stating) to a wider inventory of techniques. Who can say what he is capable of?

Feats can. no expression.

Soljer
I'll have to look through my Pre: Health books, or possibly ask my mother as she is a nurse. I know one disorder with the smaller cavity the organs didn't develop fully due "growing" in an enclosed space.

Which is exactly what I said. The genetic disorder did not directly limit the size of the dwarf's organs, but, rather, the size of the thoracic cavity limited the size of the organs - they were trying to grow to FULL SIZE in an ENCLOSED space. But this is the exception, not the rule - it's a complication that a dwarf can experience, but the majority do not.

King_Mungi
Which is exactly what I said. The genetic disorder did not directly limit the size of the dwarf's organs, but, rather, the size of the thoracic cavity limited the size of the organs - they were trying to grow to FULL SIZE in an ENCLOSED space. But this is the exception, not the rule - it's a complication that a dwarf can experience, but the majority do not.

Naaaa...there is some cases of the disorder directly affecting the organs. Waiting for mommy dearest to get home from work so I can crack open her medical books to figure what the medical term it was. Like I said depends on the individual and the disorder

Soljer
Love to hear about 'em.

King_Mungi
Love to hear about 'em.

Doesn't occur often and it's something-droplasia (spelling?).

Soljer
Doesn't occur often and it's something-droplasia (spelling?).

Achondroplasia?

That's actually the most common form of dwarfism.

King_Mungi
Achondroplasia?

That's actually the most common form of dwarfism.

Naaaa..this isn't as common

There's also pseudoachondroplasia, and hypochondroplasia but those arn't the ones I'm thinking of.

EDIT: I remember a detail they can't grow anymore then 30 lbs with this illness.

Soljer
Naaaa..this isn't as common

There's also pseudoachondroplasia, and hypochondroplasia but those arn't the ones I'm thinking of.

EDIT: I remember a detail they can't grow anymore then 30 lbs with this illness.

Well, then that's clearly not what Puck has, and, therefore, is completely irrelevant.

King_Mungi
Well, then that's clearly not what Puck has, and, therefore, is completely irrelevant.

What Puck has was a magical connection with a demon, and was squished down giving him super powers. Not like we can actually give real world logic with his powers anyways.

Soljer
What Puck has was a magical connection with a demon, and was squished down giving him super powers. Not like we can actually give real world logic with his powers anyways.

But that's exactly what you were trying to do.

"Real world Dwarfs have 'squished organs,' (though, the majority of them do, in fact, not) so Puck does too!"

King_Mungi
But that's exactly what you were trying to do.

"Real world Dwarfs have 'squished organs,' (though, the majority of them do, in fact, not) so Puck does too!"

It was said his entire body was squished, not just his skin and bones. As a 6 foot individual organs would not fit in a 3 foot person. Not going to happen, his organs would have to have been squished as his entire DNA was altered thanks to the Scramble enzyme.

To have normal sized organs he would have to have an enlarged torso, which he doesn't have.

Soljer
It was said his entire body was squished, not just his skin and bones. As a 6 foot individual organs would not fit in a 3 foot person. Not going to happen, his organs would have to have been squished as his entire DNA was altered thanks to the Scramble enzyme.

To have normal sized organs he would have to have an enlarged torso, which he doesn't have.

One final time; regardless of what your intuition would tell you, real world dwarves have organs that are comparable in size to a full grown human's.

King_Mungi
One final time; regardless of what your intuition would tell you, real world dwarves have organs that are comparable in size to a full grown human's.

Guh! When Master used the enzyme it literally rewrote his entire DNA literally making him not have the need to eat, sleep go to the bathroom. It completly made him a new person right down to each molecular structure just like it did with Puck. To say only his bones and skin were affected is faulty.

Soljer
Guh! When Master used the enzyme it literally rewrote his entire DNA literally making him not have the need to eat, sleep go to the bathroom. It completly made him a new person right down to each molecular structure just like it did with Puck. To say only his bones and skin were affected is faulty.

I never said that only his skin and bones were affected, however, to say that his organs MUST also be made of compressed rubber is just as faulty.

King_Mungi
I never said that only his skin and bones were affected, however, to say that his organs MUST also be made of compressed rubber is just as faulty.

No it's not, they said his ENTIRE DNA was rewritten no where about just his skin and bones. The enzyme has shown to alter a persons organs in the past so why would it all of a sudden not do it here when issues later it does to the Master?

Mr. Slippyfist
No he didn't (not to my knowledge)...

However, he hurt Mr. Fantastic badly with a kick though...

Soljer
No it's not, they said his ENTIRE DNA was rewritten no where about just his skin and bones. The enzyme has shown to alter a persons organs in the past so why would it all of a sudden not do it here when issues later it does to the Master?

Yeah it is. Show me his organs sharing his outward level of durability, or else we cannot automatically assume so. no expression.

King_Mungi
Yeah it is. Show me his organs sharing his outward level of durability, or else we cannot automatically assume so. no expression.

I already posted the scans saying his entire body was altered, take it from that.

Soljer
I already posted the scans saying his entire body was altered, take it from that.

It doesn't mean that his entire body was uniformly altered. no expression.

We can't just guess at these things.

King_Mungi
It doesn't mean that his entire body was uniformly altered. no expression.

We can't just guess at these things.

Actually it does, as it did so for the Master of the World later on. The Scramble enzyme could rewrite any DNA structure to whatever they wanted. Has anyone read anything with Scramble, the mixed-up Man?

Soljer
Actually it does, as it did so for the Master of the World later on. The Scramble enzyme could rewrite any DNA structure to whatever they wanted. Has anyone read anything with Scramble, the mixed-up Man?

Then show your scan blitz of evidence. Show me someone that underwent the exact same procedure having their organs being just as invulnerable.

King_Mungi
Then show your scan blitz of evidence. Show me someone that underwent the exact same procedure having their organs being just as invulnerable.

He didn't undergo the invulnerability process, but his entire DNA was rewritten and it's posted in the Master of the World respect thread.

Soljer
He didn't undergo the invulnerability process,

So it means nothing as to the point you're trying to make.

Got it.

King_Mungi
So it means nothing as to the point you're trying to make.

Got it.

Once again you missed the entire point, it was said Puck's entire body was rewritten and all his tissues were compressed (organs are tissues) at a molecular level. We also see later Master's entire body completly rewritten including his organs so to say Puck's organs were not somehow effected using the same enzyme is asinine.

I'll ask have you read the comics in question?

Soljer
Once again you missed the entire point, it was said Puck's entire body was rewritten and all his tissues were compressed (organs are tissues) at a molecular level. We also see later Master's entire body completly rewritten including his organs so to say Puck's organs were not somehow effected using the same enzyme is asinine.

I'll ask have you read the comics in question?

You know good and well that no more than three people on this forum have read the craptacular series' you're talking about, stick out tongue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.