Namor vs Grey Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Fight in NYC.

Who takes it?

B.A
Fish man.

snoopdogg
Grey Hulk. Unless Namor can get to water I don't see him winning.

endrict
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Grey Hulk. Unless Namor can get to water I don't see him winning.

In Manhattan there is A lot of water.

cmack
grey hulk wins

Bentley
Namor owns him, he has good showings against Savage Hulk.

llagrok
Namor.

Jonathanos
Namor had a fight with Fixit while Hulk was possessed by Shanzar. Looked pretty close, though both sides were adversely affected. Shanzar also had to deal with Banner's mental distraction.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jonathanos
Namor had a fight with Fixit while Hulk was possessed by Shanzar. Looked pretty close, though both sides were adversely affected. Shanzar also had to deal with Banner's mental distraction.

I dont think that was Fixit Namor was fighting. It was Dark hulk. Hes was possessed, but it was either Banner or Prof Hulk. Either way, Dark Hulk was fighting with the ferosity of Savage Hulk.

Namor beats Fixit.

rougeredmage
fishman hurt hulk hulk is strongest come back and let hulk smash fishman....

yes namor will easily win this battle he is used to fighting baseline hulk grey hulk is below baseline in strengh and anger increase levels

Kurash
namor

redhotrash
Has Namor ever lost to the Hulk? I know hes whooped his ass at least a couple of times.

Bouboumaster
In water. I know that Hulk give him ride in Hulk vs avengers

Jonathanos
Originally posted by jrodslam
I dont think that was Fixit Namor was fighting. It was Dark hulk. Hes was possessed, but it was either Banner or Prof Hulk. Either way, Dark Hulk was fighting with the ferosity of Savage Hulk.

Namor beats Fixit.

I said he was possessed.

He was not fighting like savage Hulk. He was fighting like Shanzar in control of Fixit's power.

The fight could go either way. Whatever Fixit initially lacks in power, he makes up for in cunning and ruthlessness. Underwater, Namor would whip him. On land...

Jonathanos
Originally posted by redhotrash
Has Namor ever lost to the Hulk? I know hes whooped his ass at least a couple of times.

He beat Hulk in Astonish because Hulk was distracted with trying to fight off Puppet Master's control.

Their next fight ended with a collision that kayoed Hulk and either kayoed or severely stunned Namor for a few minutes. Being underwater restored Namor's strength.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Jonathanos
I said he was possessed.

He was not fighting like savage Hulk. He was fighting like Shanzar in control of Fixit's power.

The fight could go either way. Whatever Fixit initially lacks in power, he makes up for in cunning and ruthlessness. Underwater, Namor would whip him. On land...

We both know that he was possessed. It wasnt Fixit, however. It was Professor Hulk i believe. Either way, Fixit isnt beating Namor. Not on land and definately not in water.

Jonathanos
It was Fixit. The merger didn't occur until a few issues later.

snoopdogg
If Namor is gonna win he better make it quick. He'll be getting weaker while Hulk will be getting stronger.

JediSamuraiMRB
Namor has a slight chance, but in the end, Grey Hulk ftw.

guy222
Grey Hulk FTW

redhotrash
Standard Hulk loses to Namor but grey hulk pulls it off? Interesting.

Terryc250
Namor, Hulk too dumb

llagrok
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Namor is gonna win he better make it quick. He'll be getting weaker while Hulk will be getting stronger.

Namor doesn't get weaker that fast, it takes a good while.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.