Who woudl like to see Shazam captain marvel in the series?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29
I think it woudl be awesome if they introduced a CM , who is superman's exact physical equal .. there coudl be good story that woudl build up thier rivalry

Entity
Yea I would love that but not as Captain Marvel or even anything really resembling him.
Just a very young and true to character Billy Baston. Perhaps right before or after his parents died.

That would be awesome IMO!

Also some great dialog with him saying something to Clark about how inaction can be as bad as some of the things Lex does. '
Yea that would make for a great episode. Something where Clark is to unsure as to if what he could do would be morally justifiable and Billy says something about how people need to quit discussing whats right and wrong and just do whats right.

ankur29
Originally posted by Entity
Yea I would love that but not as Captain Marvel or even anything really resembling him.
Just a very young and true to character Billy Baston. Perhaps right before or after his parents died.

That would be awesome IMO!

some great dialog with him saying something to Clark about how inaction can be as bad as some of the things Lex does. '
Yea that would make for a great episode. Something where Clark is to unsure as to if what he could do would be morally justifiable and Billy says something about how people need to quit discussing whats right and wrong and just do whats right.

that sound brilliant , but maybe we could have an empowered CM but not to full power like hes been granted a fraction of power to learn the ropes and his powers will develop, and without costume like you said but dressed in clothers with layers with a few similar coulrs like yellow t-shirt and red shirt , red trousers etc

they coudl face off and tehy are equal exactl and CM draws blood from punching supes and they race on foot with no distinct winner clark taking a minor lead then CM flys away as fast as the martian manhunter , they shoud hint at teh rivalyry between teh two (they argue who is stronger or grip each others hands trying to crush one another!

JediSamuraiMRB
Who would play him?

ankur29
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Who would play him?

not sure? any suggestions?

daniel cudmore?

~JP~
Id just be happy if the damn writers strike would end so we'd get a full season. erm

Entity
Originally posted by ankur29
daniel cudmore? You do realise Billy is like 12 when Clark is an adult right?

ankur29
Originally posted by Entity
You do realise Billy is like 12 when Clark is an adult right?

daniel cudmore or someone alike coudl play CM ,clark (billy may not even appear) may only meet with a tranformed CM hinting that clark would be suprised if he saw the real guy behind the power, and there coudl be a cameo scene of a little boy running away from a fight scene where the villains/criminals are out cold and people have "magically" been rescued...

Arachnid1
As long as he fights Clark, sure. I really want to see a repeat of this fight.
B2BvSqqmidM

ankur29
Originally posted by Arachnid1
As long as he fights Clark, sure. I really want to see a repeat of this fight.
B2BvSqqmidM

NOOOOOOOO...there should be no overall victor , that fight was wrong , CM was beaten to a pulp , he looked beaten which has NEVER,EVER happened in comics continuity!

If they fight in the show they should be shown as exactly equal with CM having an edge due to his magical nature!

ankur29
smallville needs some new heroes to set up clarks future superhero rep

Dgw2007
CM could join a the JLA and to what ankur29 said i think Bats is the one to do that

The Mean Queen
I DO I DO I DO OHH

ankur29
i hope the Smallville writers would consider it ...

although i do hope more ppl had voted

Quincy
I'd dig it if Shazam showed up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.