Sinestro Corps vs Nova's United Front

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Sinestro
Cyborg Superman (with rings)
SuperMan Prime
30 Manhunters

vs

Nova (with full Nova corps)
Silver Surfer (with powerup)
Firelord
Stardust
Phyla-Quasar
Star-Lord
Red Shift
Drax
Ronan the Accused
Super Skrull
Praxagora

How does this go?

And who would win between a pissed off full power Galactus, and the Anti-Monitor?

Gecko4lif
Sinestro crops ftw

Photon009
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Sinestro crops ftw

Explanation?

Ouallada
Sinestro corps would take a majority, but Nova's team have some interesting permutations. Stardust paired with Emo-prime is a great pairing for Marvel. If the Q-bands are anything like what we have seen from Wendell, a combination of numbers could give Marvel some wins, especially against energy manipulators like Sinestro and Henshaw to a smaller extent. However, I would expect Sinestro and co to take a majority.

Photon009
Eh, i'd say Nova and Surfer could take Sinestro and Cyborg Supes. Red Shift, Firelord, and Stardust can take out Superbitch whine, and i think Ronan, the Super Skrull, Drax, Praxagora, and Star-Lord could take out the large number of Manhunters. And Phyla-Quasar could run around helping whoever needs it, whether it be the heralds trio, Surfer & Nova, or Ronan's team, Phyla is there for backup help for whoever needs it. Nova's United Front wins a majority.

Ouallada
I have my personal doubts about that, to be honest.

Photon009
Originally posted by Ouallada
I have my personal doubts about that, to be honest.

What specifically?

Ouallada
Nova/Sinestro and Surfer/Henshaw.

Photon009
Originally posted by Ouallada
Nova/Sinestro and Surfer/Henshaw.

Well Nova's shown to be clearly above the top tier IMO, or at the very least at the tip tip top of the elite top tiers. I mean, the guy defeated Annihilus, the lone threat behind the Annihilation Wave, the same guy who was treating Thanos and Ravenous like slaves and Tenebrous and Aegis like lackeys, and the same guy who killed Quasar in 1 1/2 pages with ease. Sinestro is basically like an evil version of Quasar, and Nova was shown clearly above him. Annihilus even implied himself that Nova > Quasar. Nova would take Sinestro down.

Surfer in Annihilation was also shown at that level. He destroyed planets with ease, treated Ravenous, a mid or high level herald being in his own right like a joke, destroyed a huge armada of the Annihilation Wave the very second he let loose, and even before the powerup has some enormous feats under his belt. Also, he's alot more versatile and overall more powerful than Superman, and in Annihilation with the upgrade, didnt hold back and fought alot smarter than Superman as well. He'd take down Henshaw.

I'm not saying theyd be stomps or easy victories, but i do think theyd be decisive victories for the heroes after long, hard fought battles. Plus as i said, they could have Phyla-Quasar helping them out if they absolutely need it, though i doubt they would need it.

lordboo
classic am would still stomp a pissed of galactus.

the nova front could take this corps line up imo

Tazer
Yo.

Sinestro crops ftw

didnt know he was a gardener.....kewl!!

laughing

Tazer

Gecko4lif
Sinestro
SuperMan Prime
30 Manhunters - Dont make it thru the fight

vs

Nova (with full Nova corps)- Sbp solos

Silver Surfer (with powerup)- The most problematic of the team. I have no doubt Cyborg could beat him thou

Firelord- Sbp would despose of him with little difficulty

Stardust- Cyborg should have little problem with him

Phyla-Quasar- Manhunter fodder or Sinestro

Star-Lord- Man hunter fodder

Red Shift - Manhunter fodder

Drax - Neither New nor Old Drax is much of a issue here

Ronan the Accused - Slightly problematic, Seperated form his weapon he is nothing thou

Super Skrull- One of the more problematic of members of the team. Sinestro should pwn him personally.

Praxagora- Her Durability makes her a liability

Photon009
Gecko, you're an idiot. You think Klrt is one of the most problematic on the team, and that Red Shift and Phyla are fodder. Anyways, some of what you said wouldve been a good point, IF THIS WAS A GAUNTLET. It's not. Surfer can easily beat SBP by exploiting him to red sun radiation, making him powerless, and then beating him down. Annihilation Surfer is also straight up more powerful than SBP and would beat him straight up as well. Nova with help from Phyla Quasar would stomp Sinestro into the dirt, and then Phyla can help Surfer if he needs it (which he probably wont), and Nova can go with the heralds to help out Ronan's front. And between Firelord, Red Shift, and Stardust, theyd take down Cyborg with much trouble. Cyborg with the rings is powerful, but he's not taking on 3 very powerful heralds. And between Drax, Ronan, Super Skrull, Praxagora, and Star-Lord, they'd AT THE VERY LEAST hold off the Manhunters long enough to get help from the 3 Heralds and Phyla, and once that happens the Manhunters are totally screwed.

Nova's United Front wins.

Bouboumaster
I go with the Nova Corps

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Photon009
Gecko, you're an idiot. You think Klrt is one of the most problematic on the team, and that Red Shift and Phyla are fodder. Anyways, some of what you said wouldve been a good point, IF THIS WAS A GAUNTLET. It's not. Surfer can easily beat SBP by exploiting him to red sun radiation, making him powerless, and then beating him down. Annihilation Surfer is also straight up more powerful than SBP and would beat him straight up as well. Nova with help from Phyla Quasar would stomp Sinestro into the dirt, and then Phyla can help Surfer if he needs it (which he probably wont), and Nova can go with the heralds to help out Ronan's front. And between Firelord, Red Shift, and Stardust, theyd take down Cyborg with much trouble. Cyborg with the rings is powerful, but he's not taking on 3 very powerful heralds. And between Drax, Ronan, Super Skrull, Praxagora, and Star-Lord, they'd AT THE VERY LEAST hold off the Manhunters long enough to get help from the 3 Heralds and Phyla, and once that happens the Manhunters are totally screwed.

Nova's United Front wins.

Red shift is fodder.
Phyla is fodder.

Sbp is easily hundreds of times faster then Surfer and can drag solar systems. Surfer has been shown to crumble (litterally) under enough pressure. Sbp's punches provide more then enough to do so.

Sinestro would shitstomp quaser. Quaser is up front more powerful but he isnt as good as sinestro in battle.

Cyborg could solo the entire team with the exception of surfer.

Praxagora goes down in 1 good hit. Star-lord goes down early.

It would be at least 25 manhunters vs Drax, S skrull and ronan

They could likely defeat them if given enough time but one of the real heavy hitter would be enough to defeat them.

nimbus006
Sinestro
SuperMan Prime
30 Manhunters - Dont make it thru the fight

vs

Nova (with full Nova corps)- Sbp solos

Silver Surfer (with powerup)- The most problematic of the team. I have no doubt Cyborg could beat him thou

Firelord- Sbp would despose of him with little difficulty

Stardust- Cyborg should have little problem with him

Phyla-Quasar- Manhunter fodder or Sinestro

Star-Lord- Man hunter fodder

Red Shift - Manhunter fodder

Drax - Neither New nor Old Drax is much of a issue here

Ronan the Accused - Slightly problematic, Seperated form his weapon he is nothing thou

Super Skrull- One of the more problematic of members of the team. Sinestro should pwn him personally.

Praxagora- Her Durability makes her a liability

Yea you make these statements as if they were fighting one at a time. You're saying Cyborg Supes can take out Surfer and Stardust at the same time? Maybe, but its a bold statement. I agree with you that SBP is going to be nearly impossible for these to defeat, which is why i think they win. (unless Surfer can create Red Sun radiation)

As for Ronan being nothing without his weapon... Tell that to the Fantastic 4 who he owned without his hammer which was destroyed, and later reconstructed it out of thin air. No one is taking the hammer away from him, and if they do he'll just recreate it via matter manipulation.
Like he's said many times, "The public Accuser of the Kree does not employ a weapon, He is a weapon"

TricksterPriest
The Sin corp is too strong. And most of the united front IS fodder.

Photon009
Red shift is fodder.
Phyla is fodder.

Sbp is easily hundreds of times faster then Surfer and can drag solar systems. Surfer has been shown to crumble (litterally) under enough pressure. Sbp's punches provide more then enough to do so.

Sinestro would shitstomp quaser. Quaser is up front more powerful but he isnt as good as sinestro in battle.

Cyborg could solo the entire team with the exception of surfer.

Praxagora goes down in 1 good hit. Star-lord goes down early.

It would be at least 25 manhunters vs Drax, S skrull and ronan

They could likely defeat them if given enough time but one of the real heavy hitter would be enough to defeat them.

This has to be the most retarded post ive ever seen. I'm not gonna even dignify that with a real response. It doesnt deserve one.

Photon009
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The Sin corp is too strong. And most of the united front IS fodder.

Who do you consider fodder?

nvrbeenwthagirl
The entire Nova Corps is Fodder to Superman prime. As a boy, He beat the holy jesus out of the GL corps including thier best. As a grown up, He tortures mr. mxy and bitches the entire earth. Not even as a man.my fault.

skyfather
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The entire Nova Corps is Fodder to Superman prime. As a boy, He beat the holy jesus out of the GL corps including thier best. As a grown up, He tortures mr. mxy and bitches the entire earth. Not even as a man.my fault.

theres no clark bent would beat the united front combined by his self

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nimbus006
Yea you make these statements as if they were fighting one at a time. You're saying Cyborg Supes can take out Surfer and Stardust at the same time? Maybe, but its a bold statement. I agree with you that SBP is going to be nearly impossible for these to defeat, which is why i think they win. (unless Surfer can create Red Sun radiation)

As for Ronan being nothing without his weapon... Tell that to the Fantastic 4 who he owned without his hammer which was destroyed, and later reconstructed it out of thin air. No one is taking the hammer away from him, and if they do he'll just recreate it via matter manipulation.
Like he's said many times, "The public Accuser of the Kree does not employ a weapon, He is a weapon"

Ahh. I was not aware of the Ronan feat. Regardless He goes down ( but lasts longer)

Photon009

Actually, he beat the shit out of 32 no-name GL's who were treated like cannon fodder and jobbed out, and beat the shit out of John, Guy, and Hal each separately. So he beat 35 GL's altogether. The whole corps is 7,200. That's not that impressive, considering how they jobbed so bad.

Also, Mxy jobbed, and still he was barely even hurt by SMP. He was making fun of the stupid kid and playing around with him, basically like "c'mon SuperBOY that's the best you can do, you're no SuperMAN if that's your best shot". And on top of that, SMP had an upgrade there.

Bitches the entire Earth? No, he beat the hell out of about 15 heroes actually, and they all jobbed horribly. Red Tornado and Alan Scott were just flying around in the background for the whole fight, Wonder Woman got taken out by a thrown bus, something the Thing has stopped easily. The Flash's were taken out by about 3 square feet of ground being ripped up near where they were speedblitzing SMP, and the best Martian Manhunter could do was literally give SMP a hug. Just like against the GL's, that's not really impressive considering how badly they jobbed. Plus, once Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl showed up SMP was getting owned.

So tell me, what has SMP done that makes you say he can beat multiple heralds at once? And dont try to use his pre-crisis feats because he hasnt shown anywhere near that kind of power anymore, and there's no proof he's at that level. So what has he done?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, he beat the shit out of 32 no-name GL's who were treated like cannon fodder and jobbed out, and beat the shit out of John, Guy, and Hal each separately. So he beat 35 GL's altogether. The whole corps is 7,200. That's not that impressive, considering how they jobbed so bad.

Also, Mxy jobbed, and still he was barely even hurt by SMP. He was making fun of the stupid kid and playing around with him, basically like "c'mon SuperBOY that's the best you can do, you're no SuperMAN if that's your best shot". And on top of that, SMP had an upgrade there.

Bitches the entire Earth? No, he beat the hell out of about 15 heroes actually, and they all jobbed horribly. Red Tornado and Alan Scott were just flying around in the background for the whole fight, Wonder Woman got taken out by a thrown bus, something the Thing has stopped easily. The Flash's were taken out by about 3 square feet of ground being ripped up near where they were speedblitzing SMP, and the best Martian Manhunter could do was literally give SMP a hug. Just like against the GL's, that's not really impressive considering how badly they jobbed. Plus, once Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl showed up SMP was getting owned.

So tell me, what has SMP done that makes you say he can beat multiple heralds at once? And dont try to use his pre-crisis feats because he hasnt shown anywhere near that kind of power anymore, and there's no proof he's at that level. So what has he done?

So all the bruises that all of the heroes had where what? fake? SBP depowers as he uses more power in that suit. Which explains why he was getting hurt by the 3 kryptonians. He'd just got thru fighting MORE Than 15 heroes. Also, SBP as a kid, moved planets so fast that thier atmospheres didn't even shift. Now how much strength and speed do you think is required to do that? Nova and company get blitzed and ripped usunder by a being who is able to move thru the universes and literally punch into the 5th dimension. Something that has NEVER been done in comics history.

Photon009
So all the bruises that all of the heroes had where what? fake? SBP depowers as he uses more power in that suit. Which explains why he was getting hurt by the 3 kryptonians. He'd just got thru fighting MORE Than 15 heroes. Also, SBP as a kid, moved planets so fast that thier atmospheres didn't even shift. Now how much strength and speed do you think is required to do that? Nova and company get blitzed and ripped usunder by a being who is able to move thru the universes and literally punch into the 5th dimension. Something that has NEVER been done in comics history.

I just told you, those pre-crisis feats dont mean anything anymore because he hasnt shown anywhere near that kind of power anymore. And yes, there were more than 15 heroes in that fight, but only 15 or so of them were actually involved. Most of them were just standing there looking like idiots.

And im not trying to say the beating he gave them didnt happen. I know it did, i have the comic. But it's simply not that impressive because of how badly they jobbed to him. And the 3 Kryptonians beat his ass after they ripped off the rest of his armor. So that's not an excuse.

Yea, SMP can punch into the 5th dimension. Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, etc have all affected dimensions and time heavily with just punches. Do you see everybody using that as feats for them as an average? No, because it's not their average, and it's not SMP's either. So if you wanna use his high end feats, i can also use his low end ones like Conner bloodying up his mouth with 2 punches, and being scared shitless of the Flash and getting the shit beat out of him by Bart Allen twice. But i dont do that. I average shit out, and on average, SMP aint even beating Surfer, much less 3 Heralds.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I just told you, those pre-crisis feats dont mean anything anymore because he hasnt shown anywhere near that kind of power anymore. And yes, there were more than 15 heroes in that fight, but only 15 or so of them were actually involved. Most of them were just standing there looking like idiots.

And im not trying to say the beating he gave them didnt happen. I know it did, i have the comic. But it's simply not that impressive because of how badly they jobbed to him. And the 3 Kryptonians beat his ass after they ripped off the rest of his armor. So that's not an excuse.

Yea, SMP can punch into the 5th dimension. Juggernaut, Hulk, Thor, Hercules, etc have all affected dimensions and time heavily with just punches. Do you see everybody using that as feats for them as an average? No, because it's not their average, and it's not SMP's either. So if you wanna use his high end feats, i can also use his low end ones like Conner bloodying up his mouth with 2 punches, and being scared shitless of the Flash and getting the shit beat out of him by Bart Allen twice. But i dont do that. I average shit out, and on average, SMP aint even beating Surfer, much less 3 Heralds.

This post just stinks. SBP moved planets during the IC event. Not precrisis guy. Punching into the 5th dimension is nothing like the hulk punching or juggy punching. Not at all. Also you do realize that bart allen was the speed force right? as in all of it. He was an abstract being for all intents and purposes. I'd be scared of him as well. He even beat zoom. SMP would crush surfer like an egg before the surfer blinked. He's far above thanos and thanos bitches the Silver Jobber all of the time.

Photon009
This post just stinks. SBP moved planets during the IC event. Not precrisis guy. Punching into the 5th dimension is nothing like the hulk punching or juggy punching. Not at all. Also you do realize that bart allen was the speed force right? as in all of it. He was an abstract being for all intents and purposes. I'd be scared of him as well. He even beat zoom. SMP would crush surfer like an egg before the surfer blinked. He's far above thanos and thanos bitches the Silver Jobber all of the time.

You're so ****ing useless. You should kill yourself. You're a waste of space after this post.

Mr. Slippyfist
You're so ****ing useless. You should kill yourself. You're a waste of space after this post. Look at it this way:

If you're not banned for being a sock, you'll be banned for bashing.

smile

iceman24567
You're so ****ing useless. You should kill yourself. You're a waste of space after this post. You get more annoying with every Superman bashing thread you make stop crying.

fatgogeta
You're so ****ing useless. You should kill yourself. You're a waste of space after this post.

Digi, Ban this photon please.

Sirius77
I see no reason why Superman-prime would have trouble with the nova corps if he didn't have trouble with thirty-two gls and a city of top tiers couldn't put him down when he was at alot less than fullpower.

Red sun radiation didn't seem to work when redstar tried it. He just got pwned. So, a full powered sbp could and most likely would take the great majority of them out. SC wins with or without sbp.

Photon009
Originally posted by Sirius77
I see no reason why Superman-prime would have trouble with the nova corps if he didn't have trouble with thirty-two gls and a city of top tiers couldn't put him down when he was at alot less than fullpower.

Red sun radiation didn't seem to work when redstar tried it. He just got pwned. So, a full powered sbp could and most likely would take the great majority of them out. SC wins with or without sbp.

They jobbed. That doesnt happen on forums. On forums, characters are written correctly. For example, Wonder Woman shouldnt be taken down by a thrown bus. Martian Manhunter is smarter than flying in and giving SMP a hug (literally). The GL's can actually do something and knock just fly around and wait for SMP to kill them. All the characters SMP fought have been treated incompetently, and the competent ones he's fought, such as Superboy, Bart Allen, Superman, Red Star, etc did really good against him. Superboy drew blood from SMP's face in 2 punches. Bart was beating the ever lovin shit out of SMP. Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl were beating him down, and ripped off the rest of his armor after Red Star ripped off most of it.

That said, Nova Corps wins.

nimbus006
Ahh. I was not aware of the Ronan feat. Regardless He goes down ( but lasts longer)

Yea he does go down, pretty hard at that, but he still is a beast without his weapon big grin

Sirius77
They jobbed. That doesnt happen on forums. On forums, characters are written correctly. For example, Wonder Woman shouldnt be taken down by a thrown bus. Martian Manhunter is smarter than flying in and giving SMP a hug (literally). The GL's can actually do something and knock just fly around and wait for SMP to kill them.

Okay, so by that logic, the annihilation wave jobbed to surfer.
No. Both sbp and surfer both have the feats to back up their
fights.

Also, I don't know what your talking about with the bus thing with wonder woman, but that didn't happen in the sc. Also, mm was holding a weakened sbp down while a city of toptiers rushed in to beat him down. Even then, they still were unable to put him down. And yes the gls can do something other than fly around. If they get time to react. Sbp can move at millions of multiples times the speed of light. Thats alot faster than thought.

All the characters SMP fought have been treated incompetently, and the competent ones he's fought, such as Superboy, Bart Allen, Superman, Red Star, etc did really good against him.

No, they were just unable to compete with him. In sc he was weakened from a year under red sun radiation. He still took on a city of top tiers.
Even dying after a good fight in that situation would be a high feat. He not only survived, but wasn't even knocked out. He even took out a few.
Even while weakened.

Superboy drew blood from SMP's face in 2 punches. Bart was beating the ever lovin shit out of SMP.

Conner drew blood from sbp and spiderman one-shotted firelord...
Its called jobbing.

And Bart was merged with the speedforce at the time iirc. The first time they fought, that was the third fight that sbp had been in?

Superman, Supergirl, and Power Girl were beating him down, and ripped off the rest of his armor after Red Star ripped off most of it.

So its a low feat that a being MADE OF RED SUN ENERGY ripped off his POWER SOURCE and then he fought three top tiers at once and walked away with a bloody lip?

That said, Nova Corps wins.

Only in your mind...

Photon009
Sirius, honest question, do you have a brain? Or do you just not like to use it?

Sirius77
Sirius, honest question, do you have a brain? Or do you just not like to use it?

I forgot you use insults when you get proven wrong... my bad.
You should really work on that. Your pissing off alot of posters.

Photon009
I forgot you use insults when you get proven wrong... my bad.
You should really work on that. Your pissing off alot of posters.

Actually, i didnt get proven wrong at all. You just contradicted yourself so many times in that post, that you basically proved yourself to be an idiot, so there's no point for me to prove you wrong on top of all that, it's just a waste of time. And i only insult the idiots, like you.

Sirius77
Actually, i didnt get proven wrong at all. You just contradicted yourself so many times in that post, that you basically proved yourself to be an idiot, so there's no point for me to prove you wrong on top of all that, it's just a waste of time. And i only insult the idiots, like you.

I didn't contradict myself once. And I'm not insulted to be called an idiot by you Photon. You call EVERYONE that has a different opinion than you an idiot. So if thinking differently than YOU means that I'm an idiot, than fine. Name call all you want. smile

Photon009
I didn't contradict myself once. And I'm not insulted to be called an idiot by you Photon. You call EVERYONE that has a different opinion than you an idiot. So if thinking differently than YOU means that I'm an idiot, than fine. Name call all you want. smile

Actually, if you used your brain once in a while, you'd realize you contradicted yourself many times in your last post.

Sirius77
Actually, if you used your brain once in a while, you'd realize you contradicted yourself many times in your last post.

If you truly believe that I contradicted myself, then show me where.

Photon009

Fine. Easy enough.

You said the JLA and DC Heroes didnt job to SMP (which they did) and that the Annihilation Wave bugs didnt job to Surfer (which they did because the bugs were more or less just cannon fodder) so it doesnt excuse those 2 instances, but that SMP jobbed to Superboy and Firelord jobbed to Spider-Man, so those are excused. That's contradicting yourself!

Another point of you contradicting yourself is you said he fought and took out some of those heroes all while weakened, yet then in the next paragraph you say that the Armor was his powersource, and he wasnt separated from it until after the fight. I'm not saying he wasnt slightly weakened in the fight against the heroes, just that it was very very slight, if at all. So once again, what you said was contradicting yourself.

Also, Wonder Woman did get hit by a bus. That's how she was taken out. And Martian Manhunter wasnt holding SMP down. SMP was standing on his feet, not restrained at all, because all MM was doing was literally nothing more than giving SMP a hug. Also, Human Bomb and the other guy jobbed horribly, they acted like idiots. They counted to 3 to shoot him at the same time, and counted right in front of him. By the time they got to 2, they were knocked out. Since when have you ever seen someone count to 3 to blast someone?

Yea, Bart was merged with the Speedforce when he was beating the shit out of SBP the second time, you're right about that. But merging with the speedforce didnt make Bart that much more powerful than Wally or Barry because Bart didnt know the tricks and how to use it as well, and even if he did he didnt want to go all out because all that power scared him. And you're forgetting that back when Bart was Kid Flash and drove SBP into the speedforce the first time, he speedblitzed him there too. What's your excuse for that? And he'd been in alot more than 3 fights before that by the way.

And finally, he didnt "fight" the 3 Kryptonians. HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED. He was getting pummeled by them, and they werent even going all out. Then after they ripped off the rest of his armor, he started crying and whining like a little ***** just like he always does until the Kryptonians were nice, dropped their guards, and talked to him, and then he cheapshotted Supes and flew away and sunbathed. If the Kryptonians werent so nice, they couldve killed Superbitch whine right then and there.

That said, Nova's United Front wins, and Superboy/man Prime is a little *****. AND YOU CONTRADICTED YOURSELF TWICE.

Avlon

http://gameclash.org/IMG/jpg/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-2.jpg

Gecko4lif
Fine. Easy enough.

You said the JLA and DC Heroes didnt job to SMP (which they did) and that the Annihilation Wave bugs didnt job to Surfer (which they did because the bugs were more or less just cannon fodder) so it doesnt excuse those 2 instances, but that SMP jobbed to Superboy and Firelord jobbed to Spider-Man, so those are excused. That's contradicting yourself!

Another point of you contradicting yourself is you said he fought and took out some of those heroes all while weakened, yet then in the next paragraph you say that the Armor was his powersource, and he wasnt separated from it until after the fight. I'm not saying he wasnt slightly weakened in the fight against the heroes, just that it was very very slight, if at all. So once again, what you said was contradicting yourself.

Also, Wonder Woman did get hit by a bus. That's how she was taken out. And Martian Manhunter wasnt holding SMP down. SMP was standing on his feet, not restrained at all, because all MM was doing was literally nothing more than giving SMP a hug. Also, Human Bomb and the other guy jobbed horribly, they acted like idiots. They counted to 3 to shoot him at the same time, and counted right in front of him. By the time they got to 2, they were knocked out. Since when have you ever seen someone count to 3 to blast someone?

Yea, Bart was merged with the Speedforce when he was beating the shit out of SBP the second time, you're right about that. But merging with the speedforce didnt make Bart that much more powerful than Wally or Barry because Bart didnt know the tricks and how to use it as well, and even if he did he didnt want to go all out because all that power scared him. And you're forgetting that back when Bart was Kid Flash and drove SBP into the speedforce the first time, he speedblitzed him there too. What's your excuse for that? And he'd been in alot more than 3 fights before that by the way.

And finally, he didnt "fight" the 3 Kryptonians. HE GOT HIS ASS KICKED. He was getting pummeled by them, and they werent even going all out. Then after they ripped off the rest of his armor, he started crying and whining like a little ***** just like he always does until the Kryptonians were nice, dropped their guards, and talked to him, and then he cheapshotted Supes and flew away and sunbathed. If the Kryptonians werent so nice, they couldve killed Superbitch whine right then and there.

That said, Nova's United Front wins, and Superboy/man Prime is a little *****. AND YOU CONTRADICTED YOURSELF TWICE.

Your first "contradiction" isnt a contradiction it is fact.
2. I dont even see your second "contradiction"

3. Sbp didnt sun bath. You seem to not know what sun bathing actually is.

4. His armor was his power source but it had finite power. THe more he used it the more he weakened. The fact is that Eventually he would have been pretty much useless with or without the armor.
but then again spending years in the middle of a red sun does that to you.

Sirius77
Fine. Easy enough.

So your saying that the annihilation bugs jobbed to surfer? No they didn't. He defeated them fair and square.

Your really missing the point. He was weakened even with the armor. That was stated by zauriel early in the fight. He was weakened further by red sun radiation from red star and then again by having his armor ripped off by red star. So by the time that he had come to fighting the three kryptonians, he had been weakened drastically three times.

MM was holding sbp for all of the other toptiers to hit him. It still didn't knock him out. And the human bomb has never been smart.

Merging with the speedforce made bart ridiculously powerful. Having access to the speedforce gives the flash his powers. What do you think merging with it will do?

Again, he was weakened drastically three times, and then pummeled by every toptier in the city. He still got nothing more than torn cloths, a bloody lip and nose, and more disfigured titans under his belt. Whats your point?

No, you were unable to comprehend what I said. And nova corps gets stomped.

Photon009
You're such an idiot. Continue contradicting yourself you dumb****.

Sirius77

Sure. smile

pr1983

photon, you've been told plenty of times already...

you need to start behaving and seriously calm down...

Gecko4lif
Stop warning him and ban the b*tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.