Iron Man vs TX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Iron Man vs TX from terminator 3. who wins?

celestialdemon
Iron Man wins. His arsenal of weapons is a lot more powerful than hers.

PRAYERRUN
I would think that TX being made of Steel and Liquid steel would make it a challenge though.

Badabing
If she gets those nanites in his suit......Plus she's hot and can seduce him. Tony loses either way.

PRAYERRUN
ok that's 1-1

Bentley
I'd say Tony and his magnetic powers get the best of her. He also knows enough of tech to know how to best mess with her.

PRAYERRUN
that's 2-1.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Badabing
If she gets those nanites in his suit......Plus she's hot and can seduce him. Tony loses either way.
laughing

But seriously, there isn't any way in hell that TX is going to survive more than 5secs here.

PRAYERRUN
You know, if TX can control other machines, doesn't that mean that she can take control of Iron Man's armor?

Bouboumaster
Tony is a technopath as well.

endrict
Tony FTW, could't he just EMP her for a easy win?

Avlon
Tony can produce EMP's now?

Thor beat him with an EMP recently, so that doesn't make sense.

endrict
Originally posted by Avlon

I though he has the power for years now but, just doesn't use it often?

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Avlon

Yea he can do it. Its not supposed to affect his armor anymore - he used to have a 6 minute reload time in the past, then fixed his armor - but since his recent whoring out to every Marvel title, they had to use some kind of weakness I guess to write him down to everyone. erm

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yea he can do it. Its not supposed to affect his armor anymore - he used to have a 6 minute reload time in the past, then fixed his armor - but since his recent whoring out to every Marvel title, they had to use some kind of weakness I guess to write him down to everyone. erm

Yeah, because he needed dumbed down so that THOR could beat him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jk mostly, but that's what happens when too many writers get their hands on a character.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Yeah, because he needed dumbed down so that THOR could beat him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

jk mostly, but that's what happens when too many writers get their hands on a character.

From the four fights Ive seen:

Ironman dominates
Ironman holds his own in a weakened state, then gets owned
Ironman holds his own in the Thor Buster Armor
Ironman gets owned.

Thor does not have a clear record over him ermm

Kurash
id go with tony

PRAYERRUN
ok so nobody gives TX a chance? wow.

Laminator_X
Does Texas get Chuck Norris, or just the Initiative Rangers?

xjustice69x
iron man has had emp protection for a long time. but not at the levels thor can dish out.
iron man should be able to take the TX 8/10

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Does Texas get Chuck Norris, or just the Initiative Rangers? ??? lol eek! laughing stick out tongue laughing out loud TX stands for a Name of a Terminator dude lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.