Dante v.s. Kratos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Round 1: Just a pure swordfight, no magic or equipment.

Round 2: They face off at full power with all equipment and forms

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Dante wins both, he is faster, and has quicksilver.

Burning thought
no he doesnt lawls.....

God kratos wouldnt be harmed by Dante, in any form of Dante i doubt.

Violent2Dope
Is this God Kratos?

Hopefully we will see some speed feats from K in GoW3, as he will have to fight Hades, someone who has been shown to be very quick and agile.

Burning thought
well the first round is not specified adn the 2nd round says all forms, i am inclined to belive he means for both, so thats God kratos big grin

and yes, cant w8 for GOW 3, love the games, Hades rules

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
well the first round is not specified adn the 2nd round says all forms, i am inclined to belive he means for both, so thats God kratos big grin

and yes, cant w8 for GOW 3, love the games, Hades rules 1. Oh. God Kratos ftw. big grin

2. Hells yes, I love his design as well.

Sol Valentine
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Is this God Kratos?

Hopefully we will see some speed feats from K in GoW3, as he will have to fight Hades, someone who has been shown to be very quick and agile.

He's gonna fight Hades?!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!

Burning thought
very likely, infact probably no way around him other than to battle, how he wins against the lord of the dead howver will be interesting

Sol Valentine
True.

Violent2Dope
Yeah, couldn't Hades just eat his soul or sumthin?

Sol Valentine
Probably not, considering that Kratos is a God now. Or is he a Titan?

fascistcrusader
I'm going with Dante on the first one, no contest whatsoever.

The second is quite a toughie, but I'll bet DT Dante could take on God Kratos.

Violent2Dope
Bull.

Csdabest
dont let the god title fool you. "gods" in GOW are very vulnerable.

Violent2Dope
Not to Dante.

Burning thought
their not that vulerable, they dont burn, their bones cant break, you would have to completly vaporise him or play a mind game with him to defeat God Kratos

and yeh i think Hades could take his soul, but Hades has to grip with his soul ripping chains, thats going to be an incredible battle, your likely to die in one hit unless you get special protection if he hits you with his chains, chains VS chain blades hmm, should be awsome, i forsee a lot of button pressing events when the chains get locked and etc etc, hes also an Agile god, certainly the most impressive nad powerful of the Gods i think, except Zues, yet Zues cannot take souls, this dude is gonna be tricky

Violent2Dope
I agree, Hades is definately more impressive than any god besides Zeus so far, and is undeniably quicker and more agile than them all. He also has a good degree of physical strength, as he is able to restrain Cronos and Atlas.

Dante has no attacks to harm God Kratos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.