Brothers & Sisters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediSamuraiMRB
Checked and saw nothing. This a very good family drams. Stars Sally Field. Calista Flockhart. Dave Annable. Australian actress Rachel Griffiths. Balthazar Getty. Welsh actor Matthew Rhys. Sarah Jane Morris. Ron Rifkin. Australia born actor John Pyper-Ferguson. Emily VanCamp. Patrica Wettig and Rob Lowe. Each week the stories are great. Thoughts? Opinions?

Ordained
Is Emily VanCamp's character related to all of the brothers and sisters or just the sisters?

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ordained
Is Emily VanCamp's character related to all of the brothers and sisters or just the sisters? How would it even be remotely possible for her to be related to just the sisters and not the brothers?

no expression

Of course she's related to all of them.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

JediSamuraiMRB
Is Emily VanCamp's character related to all of the brothers and sisters or just the sisters?

She's their sister

InnerRise
Originally posted by InnerRise
How would it even be remotely possible for her to be related to just the sisters and not the brothers?

no expression

Of course she's related to all of them.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Ordained
I asked that because it seems like she has a crush on the youngest brother and that he has a crush on her. I never really seen all of them interact with each other in the first place. It's always the guys with the guys and the girls with the girls. I thought that they had different fathers.

InnerRise
Well even though they're brother and sister.........they haven't grown up together and upon first meeting each other they did have a thing for each other and probably do.

JediSamuraiMRB
I asked that because it seems like she has a crush on the youngest brother and that he has a crush on her. I never really seen all of them interact with each other in the first place. It's always the guys with the guys and the girls with the girls. I thought that they had different fathers.

They have one father and he died in the very first show. As for Justin and Rebecca, There is absolutely nothing between them

InnerRise
Well even though they're brother and sister.........they haven't grown up together and upon first meeting each other they did have a thing for each other and probably do.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... As I said before..........they have something........but when they realized they were Siblings.......well they couldn't pursue it........but it's still there and you never know what will happen.......the show has been playing around with it though.

Even you noticed it Ordained......We'll see what happens.

Zac-E
I love this show. Emily VanCamp is another one of my favorite actresses.

InnerRise
I loved her in Everwood. I miss that show........and Everet. (However you spell it)

Zac-E
I loved her in Everwood. I miss that show........and Everet. (However you spell it)

I know, I miss it too. I wish they'd start showing reruns again on ABC family.

JediSamuraiMRB
Great show tonight.. Doubt Justin and Rebecca are actually related.

Got that feeling while watching the show.

InnerRise
You've had that feeling way before the show and back then it was ridiculous.

Based on this show, it's plausible.

Don't make it sound like this show is the basis for your conclusion though b/c months ago you were blatant about the fact that you thought they weren't related at all.

JediSamuraiMRB
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Great show tonight.. Doubt Justin and Rebecca are actually related.

Got that feeling while watching the show.

Also I'm sure this may or may not turn out true. I'll keep watching.

InnerRise
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Also I'm sure this may or may not turn out true. I'll keep watching. Do you know how idiotic that statement was? I don't think you do. Let me explain.

How else could it turn out? Is there another possibility besides it being true or not being true?

Can it be something else?

NO.

It's either going to be true or not true so for you to make a post saying you're sure that it will be true or not true is completely dumb and a waste of space.

I'm sure you still don't realize this though.

BruceSkywalker
Great show that returns tonight

BruceSkywalker
Definitely a good show last night. Love the scenes with Sally Field and Patricia Wettig

BruceSkywalker
B & S has been pretty good all season long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.