Let the Stroking, Commence!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Capt Spaulding
Well folks, let's stroke some egos, who, in all you purty users at home, are the very best debaters on KMC, i say Digi, cause he knows just how to close one of my threads, haermm

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Well folks, let's stroke some egos, who, in all you purty users at home, are the very best debaters on KMC, i say Digi, cause he knows just how to close one of my threads, haermm
*reported*

JasonK4
Best debator: Tricksterpriest

haermm

Capt Spaulding
study you smile

Capt Spaulding
srsly, dah best debater is bran, cat pictures and what not

Soljer
I realize this is a joke, but don't we already have a 'rate the debater' cockstroke thread?

JasonK4
study you smile
Fine, but I get you later. smilefist

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Soljer
I realize this is a joke, but don't we already have a 'rate the debater' cockstroke thread?

that rates the user above you, this is in general

SpearofDestiny
Mr. Master = best masterdebator droolio

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
Mr. Master = best masterdebator droolio

could that sig, be considered rape hm

Violent2Dope
Best debater? Well, in the comics section, there are a few I have seen, like Mr Master(more scans than you can possibly fvckin count), or Galan007.

Mr. Slippyfist
The best debator is easily Spetnaz.

SwindlingSmurph
Spetznaz.
Scoobless
Mr. Master
Darth Goober

Akuki
King Mungi is damn good.

Mr. Slippyfist
i say Digi, cause he knows just how to close one of my threads, haermm Oh I get it... because he shut down the Mongooses. eek!

That almost flew right by my head. Whew. big grin

DigiMark007
Out of respect to Spaulding, who has the whole "make threads that get closed" schtick down to a science, I'll give us a countdown rather than closing it outright.

...though for the record, every thread like this gets closed one way or another, so as always, it's nothing personal ( wink ).

Mr. Slippyfist

SwindlingSmurph

Blair Wind
Originally posted by SwindlingSmurph
Spetznaz

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Out of respect to Spaulding, who has the whole "make threads that get closed" schtick down to a science, I'll give us a countdown rather than closing it outright.

...though for the record, every thread like this gets closed one way or another, so as always, it's nothing personal ( wink ).

he's dangling the string over my face, i can almost reach it

Badabing
he's dangling the string over my face, i can almost reach it I don't think that's a string.....messed

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by Badabing
I don't think that's a string.....messed

Nvr....What is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.