Pyron vs. Gurdu(NG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
Idk, SS said he would pwn Pyron.

Sado-sama
Gurdu is the creator of all elements and the universe in Ninja Gaiden.

And I say we should hug instead of argue.

...no that didn't sound right.

Ozone
Yes it did.

Go ahead and give him a big hug.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Gurdu is the creator of all elements and the universe in Ninja Gaiden.

And I say we should hug instead of argue.

...no that didn't sound right. Didn't he get pwned by Vigoor?

_manhug_

Sado-sama
No.

Violent2Dope
No. Wait, no, Vigoor just became so powerful, Gurdu had to use almost all his power to contain him, which weakened him and split him into five different Deities, right?

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Wait, no, Vigoor just became so powerful, Gurdu had to use almost all his power to contain him, which weakened him and split him into five different Deities, right?

..............pwned

Sado-sama
Er...no, there's nothing stating Gurdu used all of his power. Fact of the matter is he created all elements, hence the universe. Pyron has no chance in this fight whatsoever.

Ozone
Pyron would lose this fight, miserably.

Gurdu would win.

Violent2Dope
Er...no, there's nothing stating Gurdu used all of his power. Fact of the matter is he created all elements, hence the universe. Pyron has no chance in this fight whatsoever. Based on what? He was so weakened by containing Vigoor that he was split in 5, that much is true, I can even name two of the deities he split into, Devil and the Serpent of Creation, also, nothing but a planet was stated to have been made by Gurdu from what I have heard. You are thinking that because he made NG, he has the three Os, when he quite clearly does not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.