Nova vs Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Photon009
Nova

vs

Sinestro

Both current versions at full power (no Phalanx weakening Nova), who takes this?

guy222
i give an answer tomorrow

Bentley
You are waiting for him to face Norrin?

Galan007
Sinestro.

Don't care what happens in the next issue, personally. ermmhappy

nimbus006
Originally posted by guy222
i give an answer tomorrow

laughing out loud

I'll give Sinestro 8/10 majority, for now.

Scoobless
Nova .... humans FTW!

guy222
U guys no fun. U know Nova gonna beat Silver Surfer stick out tongue

Bentley
Nobody beats Norrin without getting punked by him three issues later.

Erik-Lensherr
Sinestro.

Galan007
Originally posted by Bentley
You are waiting for him to face Norrin? Sinestro still wins.

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
U guys no fun. U know Nova gonna beat Silver Surfer stick out tongue

Unfortunately not big grin

Galan007
Originally posted by llagrok
Unfortunately not big grin I liked how the whole issue basically talked about how inferior Nova is to Surfer. lolz.

llagrok
Originally posted by Galan007
I liked how the whole issue basically talked about how inferior Nova is to Surfer. lolz.

Kinda sucks that Norrin is acting like he has been lobotomized since Annihilation.

Next issue is going to be interesting though.

starlock
Sinestro for the win

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by llagrok
Kinda sucks that Norrin is acting like he has been lobotomized since Annihilation.

Next issue is going to be interesting though.

It's called continuity. I thought comic book readers love that sort of thing. During Annihilation, Galactus upgraded Norrin to help to fight T & A, which he also made Surfer a more loyal herald, less free willed. So yeah, Surfer ignoring Nova's plight most of the fight was accurate. It's not that he forgot about Annihilation, it's just he can't have Galactus see him lowering himself to interact with Nova, a lesser lifeform.

nimbus006
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
It's called continuity. I thought comic book readers love that sort of thing. During Annihilation, Galactus upgraded Norrin to help to fight T & A, which he also made Surfer a more loyal herald, less free willed. So yeah, Surfer ignoring Nova's plight most of the fight was accurate. It's not that he forgot about Annihilation, it's just he can't have Galactus see him lowering himself to interact with Nova, a lesser lifeform.

Llagrok knows what occured during the events of Annihilation, I think he's just saying that it's weird seeing Surfer not act under his own influence. smile

Although he did seem himself when he created the protective shield for the spaceships to leave.

That seemed pretty Surfer like.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by nimbus006
Llagrok knows what occured during the events of Annihilation, I think he's just saying that it's weird seeing Surfer not act under his own influence. smile

Although he did seem himself when he created the protective shield for the spaceships to leave.

That seemed pretty Surfer like.

I thought that was explained when Surfer told Nova that they were away from Galactus' range that he was able to interact with Nova, since doing so in front of Galactus would enrage him as Galactus would view Nova as "lower lifeform" to be interacting with one of his heralds.

Soljer
As others have alluded - check the most recent Nova for an example of how Rich performs against real high-heralders.

Sinestro wins.

llagrok
Not sure what you're trying to pull with that attitude WitchKing, but you are mistaken. Surfer's personality didn't change at all during Annihilation, probably thanks to this.

Continuity my ass.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Annihilation-SilverSurfer03page18.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.