Prejudices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HolyMoly
Hi!

Everyone has some prejudices if he doesen't know someone well. I'm from Germany and am interested in what prejudices you have about Germans.
wink

Bloigen
I hate them.

HolyMoly
Is that a joke???
If not:
You can't hate anyone when you don't even know him!
Tell me a reason why!

Bloigen
One night I went to Germany and met them all. Kicked them all in the balls.

Hate them all.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by HolyMoly
Hi!

Everyone has some prejudices if he doesen't know someone well. I'm from Germany and am interested in what prejudices you have about Germans.
wink Bardock.

T.M
UB5l5UIbSpc

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by T.M
UB5l5UIbSpc laughing

Bloigen
Originally posted by T.M
UB5l5UIbSpc

Classic Fawlty Towers. laughing

HolyMoly
@Bloigen You are my hero big grin i bet that you don't even know where Germany is on the world!

Excuse me what is a Bardock?

And should the people i the video be Germans??

Neo Darkhalen
He's a guy on the forums, got to love faulty towers, that's the one with the moose's head.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bardock. That's a person, not a prejudice. They are very different things, though, granted, both start with p, I see where your confusion came from.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's a person, not a prejudice. They are very different things, though, granted, both start with p, I see where your confusion came from. so you still love me then. good.

T.M
Originally posted by Bloigen
Classic Fawlty Towers. laughing

Indeed.

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
He's a guy on the forums, got to love faulty towers, that's the one with the moose's head.

yes it is the one with the moose yes

Impediment
I was stationed in Germany for 18 months, and I met quite a few interesting Germans. I have, as far as I know, no prejudices against people of my own heritage.

Bloigen
@Bloigen You are my hero big grin i bet that you don't even know where Germany is on the world!

It's beside Sudan, right?

HolyMoly
No under Sudan.

Neo Darkhalen

NASA
Hi!

wink

I have none what so ever prejudices about the Germans, i went to Germany once in high school and all the people especially the women over there are very kind and not to mention very beautiful.

My fiance is 1/4 German BTW smile

TRH
My dad was from Germany and I'm technically a German citizen although I don't have my paper work so I don't have any prejudices against Germans,they rock.

Punkyhermy
meh..not a big fan of germans.erm

Shelbert Lemon
Im not prejudice.
Ive never been to Germany but Im sure its a lovely country. Would like to go for a visit sometime.

TRH
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
meh..not a big fan of germans.erm Im not a big fan of punkyhermy's131

Bardock42
meh..not a big fan of germans.erm

Meh...not a big fan of black people. erm

Reverend Axel
Meh...not a big fan of black people. erm Whoa. You should be lynched.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by TRH
Im not a big fan of punkyhermy's131

i've had bad experiences with them is all.erm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Whoa. You should be lynched.

Dude, he's German, he's got enough problems. erm

TRH
i've had bad experiences with them is all.erm I've had bad experience's with french people.

Bloigen

Are you a WW2 Vet?

TRH
Are you a WW2 Vet? crylaugh

Bardock42

Okay, you maybe didn't get my satire, cause you probably hate black people, but it is idiotic to judge people in a country by a few experiences. In case you never noticed there are ****ing idiots in every country.

Punkyhermy
lawlz!

my friend lived in germany for like 2 years. hated it like ****.

i knew a german exchange student in hs. she was such a tool.

NASA
Okay, you maybe didn't get my satire, cause you probably hate black people, but it is idiotic to judge people in a country by a few experiences. In case you never noticed there are ****ing idiots in every country.

I agree

Bardock42
lawlz!

my friend lived in germany for like 2 years. hated it like ****.

i knew a german exchange student in hs. she was such a tool.

A-and?

Bloigen
A-and?

Stuttering freak, BACK TO THE CIRCUS WITH YOU!

Oh wait, you're already in Germany. herbnone

chillmeistergen
I've got no prejudices against Germans, I like the country and I've met some really nice Germans, as well as some absolute pricks.

Punkyhermy

dear lord.

you and a.c never fail .

i don't mean that in all seriousness. its more a matter of opinion which i have the right to gather after few past experiences. i am not their biggest fan. something i'm totally entitled to feeling.

chillmeistergen
dear lord.

you and a.c never fail .

i don't mean that in all seriousness. its more a matter of opinion which i have the right to gather after few past experiences. i am not they're biggest fan. something i'm totally entitled to feeling.

I'm sure no one's going to take it personally. Especially when they look at your other opinions, such as further education's for stupid people, they'll see that you are in fact retarded and can't help it.

Punkyhermy
A-and?

Bardock42's avvy and siggy sucks.

Bardock42
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I've got no prejudices against Germans, I like the country and I've met some really nice Germans, as well as some absolute pricks. **** you, too.

dear lord.

you and a.c never fail .

i don't mean that in all seriousness. its more a matter of opinion which i have the right to gather after few past experiences. i am not their biggest fan. something i'm totally entitled to feeling. Entitled to? Sure. Extremely stupid for it? Absolutely.

Thorrin
I like Germans, then I read up on the Holocaust.

herbeyes

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorrin
I like Germans, then I read up on the Holocaust.

herbeyes

It's not that bad of a movie. herbnone

Thorrin
It was just a movie? herbshock

Rogue Jedi
Dude, he's German, he's got enough problems. erm shifty

Bloigen
Originally posted by Thorrin
It was just a movie? herbshock

Obviously, if that happened in real life there would be books about it! BOOKS DAMN YOU!

Neo Darkhalen
Wow this thread has took of.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Wow this thread has took of.

Nonsense, of is still at work.

Neo Darkhalen
laughing

Mywi

Excuse me what is a Bardock?

laughcry

InnerRise
Not so much a prejudice, just a dislike for the sound of their language.

Choking sounds and Deep Hollow Hymns.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Neo Darkhalen
Fair enough.

Mr. Bacon
i have nothing against germans, i knwo a few and theyre very nice, i might be going to germany in 2009

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.