Superman Prime/Sentry/Mon-El / vs Rune Thor/Doomsday/Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
All mentioned at asbsolute peak power and no holds barred. I've got my own ideas , but i'm interested in the opinions of some of you cats with extensive knowledge about these kinda things. Thanks a gang Homies.

Mr.Biscuits
Thor solos...

Val
I give this thread 3 out of 4 face plains.

no expression no expression no expression

Sundipped
SMP's team is screwed up having Sentry on it.
Why have Sentry (who fell out stalemating Hulk) face either DD, R Thor, or Thanos? He loses either fight.

lordboo
team 2 in a stomp

Bouboumaster
Rune King Thor an Thanos for the soloes.

Photon009
Rune Lord Thor and Thanos on the same team? Rune Lord Thor could solo the SBP/Sentry/Mon-El team, and Thanos is the second most powerful character in this fight behind Rune Thor. And just for the record, Sentry is the most powerful character on his team, and 3rd most powerful in this fight.

Gecko4lif
team 2 in a stomp.

Until sbp shows some reality manip or matter manip resistence feats team 1 goes down hard

And photn is a idiot

Sentry is the weakest on his team.

Best versitility yes (not saying much given who his team is)

Parallex
Originally posted by lordboo
team 2 in a stomp

Thank you fellas !!
I totally agree, as I did in the debate I had with a friend and kinda thought that you guys with some knowledge would feel the same. My personal opinion is that it would at least be a better fight with with Mon-El on team 2 and Thanos on team 1. I may have to disagree however with the gentleman that would consider Sentry more powerful than what I have read about 41st century Mon-El . I it would fair in mention that my Homey did mention that version, which I did not include (old age ha ha) at the beginning of this. The Evovled Mon-El was a Super, superman, pretty much a god ! And capable of much more than Prime or Sentry and would kinda been consider a bit of a wild card. He would be the most powerful person on his team I believe. I've posted some stuff here on here before when I found it awhile ago, I'll try to find it again for you guys that may find that information of interest as it does change things a bit. But not enough to change the outcome if the teams remained the same. I do think someone like Doomsday would be blown away by that version of Mon-El. He was pretty impressive.

Thanks again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.