WHAT THE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xizor
Where in the world did all the "5 things you'd change about the movies" topics go? I busted my rear responding to them yesterday!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Sorry Xizor sad I went to close them and accidentally hit delete. I am very sorry, I made a topic where everyone was able to discuss there changes in each episode, so four different topics didn't clutter the forum, it was only going to be easier. I was going to have you guys cut and paste your original responses if wanted, I really didn't mean to delete them.

Xizor
I guess it's not that big a deal. Only I had written SO much cool stuff, summed up other peoples posts and everything, that it would take me forever and probable be impossible to recreate it. And I had was really waiting to hear what people said. Did you at leat read my master lists for Empire and Jedi?

Darth Daft
I feel sorry for ya Xizor, those posts must have taken you a great deal of time to do. Guess we just gotta start all over again......groan......

Gundark
Hey, UBH, did you also accidently delete "Two fights with Obi-Wan" under ep2-3 section ? I can't find it and it was there yesterday.

Gundark
I'm coming back here again because now I can't find the topic about 3PO's coverings "completion". Am I going blind or just a complete idiot or both ? Or is Daft rubbing off on me ? smile smile j/k, DD.

Darth Daft
Oh thanx for using me as the example for your little joke. Just kidding, I know I probably am a bit of an idiot here.

UnknownBountyHunter
Xizor why are you testing my patience with the 5 things on the (character) posts?

umraan
its probably an old post who cares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.