For President: Superman Or Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

123KID
let's say the rule of having to be born in America is not present here

who would you vote for?

i'd take Supes if it was G.A. Superman who was awesome

GGS
Capt would just fail hard thinking hydra or some evil group was trying to take him out every time one of his bills and motions fail and get criticised by the populace.

Supes = Kingdom Come

Give me someone with brains and proven economic capabilities like Bruce Wayne and he'd get the vote everytime over the other two.

Entity
Pretty sure you also have to be human!

Anyway I'd vote for Capt in this. As if any of our votes actually matter with the electorial college! lol

But as much as I know people will hate this the best people for the job are actually people like Stark, and Bruce. They would realise when things need to be done the others wouldn't accept.

Faceman
I'll vote for Superman as well. This country has had enough war for a while...

Soljer
I'd vote for Batman's mind in Superman's body.

Ahhh, world peace...

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
I'd vote for Batman's mind in Superman's body.

Ahhh, world peace... There will never be world peace!
The only way to acheavie it would be to take away peoples free will!

Soljer
Originally posted by Entity
There will never be world peace!
The only way to acheavie it would be to take away peoples free will!

As if Batman's above that.

stick out tongue.

Entity
Originally posted by Soljer
As if Batman's above that.

stick out tongue. Considering the shitfit he threw about them erasing memories form criminals and altering their personalities after Identity Crisis, I'd say yea that's a big no no with him! lol stick out tongue

Citizen V
Captain America.

Easily.

grey fox
Think about this logically.

Cap has been president SEVERAL times, all through legal methods with only pluck and charisma on his side.

The only time Supes ever becomes 'president' is through force, tyranny or illegal methods.

manjaro
then agin supes is too much of a vagina mouth to make tuff decisions...he has implied as much already when he told that priest in the for tommorrow arc that the reason he hasnt cured cancer is becuase everyone is gonna start relying on him too much and worship him as a god...pfftt!!! whatever...plus the fact that he would outlaw the death penalty

Scoobless
Originally posted by manjaro
plus the fact that he would outlaw the death penalty

You mean he'd finally realise that a civilised society wouldn't condone the death penalty.

roughrider
Both have very similar personalities, but Cap was once a wartime soldier and understands making tough decisions. He'll act faster on a tough call than Superman would, who's overprotection of people would come to be seen as controlling.
Ultimate Cap as President would be even better.

Capt Spaulding
the one who does know how to run the nation, so yeah, neither of them no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by roughrider

Ultimate Cap as President would be even better.
laughing

He'd Nuke france !

TricksterPriest
Anybody with the ALE. shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Anybody with the ALE. shifty

Ask not what you can do for Darkseid, ask why Darkseid should do something for you pathetic lowlies ?

roughrider
Let Superman run America, and he would find it wouldn't be enough for him. He'll eventually want to run the whole world - or, take care of us as he would put it. Don't let him move from his symbolic status.

tjcoady
Originally posted by grey fox
Ask not what you can do for Darkseid, ask why Darkseid should do something for you pathetic lowlies ?

"You have nothing to fear but fear itself.... and also, Darkseid."

I'd vote for Darkseid. Dude's got a plan.

Mr. Slippyfist
Falcon.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by tjcoady

Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Falcon.

you agree with him? shrug

TricksterPriest

Hell, He pretty has a campaign speech already written. Rock of Ages. "I take away their fear and confusion. I give them order and peace. I give them a goal: to die for Darkseid." durkseid I've got a strange feeling Darkseid would run as a republican, or form his own Apokolips party.

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hell, He pretty has a campaign speech already written. Rock of Ages. "I take away their fear and confusion. I give them order and peace. I give them a goal: to die for Darkseid." durkseid I've got a strange feeling Darkseid would run as a republican, or form his own Apokolips party.

one minute your in the v.s argueing that darkseid can take the marvel universe, the next, your having him run for presidency of earth as a republican....

FAIL

tjcoady
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
one minute your in the v.s argueing that darkseid can take the marvel universe, the next, your having him run for presidency of earth as a republican....

FAIL

your point doesn't make any sense. not in an insulting put-down way, just as in "could you please explain why these two things that don't have anything to do with each other are being connected by you kind of way.

Capt Spaulding
your point doesn't make any sense. not in an insulting put-down way, just as in "could you please explain why these two things that don't have anything to do with each other are being connected by you kind of way. it's quite simple really. Trick argues that Darkseid can conquer planets whenever he just wants to, YET, for whatever reason, he feels like putting him under the Republican Party, on Earth, In the United States no less, and have him run for a human election. In summary, Trick seems to be saying that Darkseid is politics *****. Therefore making him Earth's *****. mhmm

GGS
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
it's quite simple really. Trick argues that Darkseid can conquer planets whenever he just wants to, YET, for whatever reason, he feels like putting him under the Republican Party, on Earth, In the United States no less, and have him run for a human election. In summary, Trick seems to be saying that Darkseid is politics *****. Therefore making him Earth's *****. mhmm

It's just a comic character dude.

roughrider
You just throw your hands up with Darkseid. One day he can control three billion daxamites and put up a good fight against Galactus, another day he can't handle one puny kryptonian.
I wouldn't have him as President - but Governor of Texas? Right up his alley. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.