The Arbiter v.s. Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd152/NeelyC737/arbiter11.jpg

v.s.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/mjoskyver/Ninja%20Gaiden%20images/NGB--Art-of-Inazuma-Level-3.gif

Who wins?

Violent2Dope
Ryu.

Blax_Hydralisk
I agree. Ryu. Unlike the Chief, Elite's don't have near unbreakable armor that Ryu won't get through easily.

Violent2Dope
Ryu would kill MC too. Arbiter>>>MC.

Blax_Hydralisk
hahahano.

Violent2Dope
Yes. big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
Neg. Just neg, man.

Violent2Dope
Yes, just yes man. I have a dancing Vegeta pic, you don't, so I am right.

http://img483.imageshack.us/img483/853/vegetadancegq1.gif

Blax_Hydralisk
So? If I wasn't so lazy I'd find the dancing pedobear pic. And I made your signature, so I win.

fascistcrusader
Ryu would slice the elite into small ribbons.

kwon_ji_hae
dude are you smoking read the game vs rules agian arbiter has no chance in hell vs ryu hayabusa

Blax_Hydralisk
No one has said otherwise erm

Diamond Kisses
I think there is a chance for Arbiter, but I believe Ryu would win smile

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by kwon_ji_hae
dude are you smoking read the game vs rules agian arbiter has no chance in hell vs ryu hayabusa

Funny for a guy that doesnt read, to ask others to read..

Csdabest
If you take a look at what The Arbiter can do vs what Ryu can do.(I take it where using his peak forms. You would know there isnt much of a chance for them to win this.

Diamond Kisses
Ryo may have more abilites, but Arbiter only need one or two strikes with the sword. Chances are that Ryu faulter and then Arbiter might win shrug

Sado-sama
lol @ Ryo.

hug

Csdabest
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Ryo may have more abilites, but Arbiter only need one or two strikes with the sword. Chances are that Ryu faulter and then Arbiter might win shrug

Covenat sword is made up of energy not plasma anymore. And Ryubusa True Dragon Blade can slice through energy. As seen in the fight aginst VE. So yeah that math.

Sado-sama
At least it's hot enough to burn through soldiers and MJOLNIR armor effortlessly.

Plus instead of arguing the TDS can slice through energy (which I think anything that wouldn't get destroyed by it can. The normal DS wouldn't melt in lava for a fact.) Ryu has energy attacks and plasma saber to counter.

Only if Ryu's overly blood-lusted as he was when Kureha died will he make a mistake.

Diamond Kisses
I am just saying, I do not believe it is a 10/10 to Ryu shrug

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
I am just saying, I do not believe it is a 10/10 to Ryu shrug
z3U0udLH974313

Diamond Kisses
lion

Csdabest
Originally posted by Sado-sama
At least it's hot enough to burn through soldiers and MJOLNIR armor effortlessly.

Plus instead of arguing the TDS can slice through energy (which I think anything that wouldn't get destroyed by it can. The normal DS wouldn't melt in lava for a fact.) Ryu has energy attacks and plasma saber to counter.

Only if Ryu's overly blood-lusted as he was when Kureha died will he make a mistake.

When is Ryu not overly blood-lusted. You must not have paid attention to the Ninja Gaiden II. If he going to shed that must blood he might as well just lick it off of his weapons. Intrails and all. Hah....ryu not overly blood-lusted my foot.

Violent2Dope
Ryu fights to kill...period. He WILL be trying to kill Arbiter, and if Ryu wants you dead, not even Beyonder would stop him(actually he could, but it sounded cool to say).

Blax_Hydralisk

And so now Ryu hayabusa is becoming quickly overrated. It's okay though, once his current game stops selling he'll go back to his usual self, just like the Chief.

Sado-sama
I don't see where Ryu has been overrated here as he was in some other threads in particular.
Originally posted by Csdabest
When is Ryu not overly blood-lusted. You must not have paid attention to the Ninja Gaiden II. If he going to shed that must blood he might as well just lick it off of his weapons. Intrails and all. Hah....ryu not overly blood-lusted my foot. By overly-bloodlusted I mean emotional. erm

Blax_Hydralisk
I wasn't referring to here, in particular. You silly goose.

Sado-sama
erm

Blax_Hydralisk
Don't frown at me. I've done nothing frown worthy.

Sado-sama
This is not frowning. erm

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes.. yes it is.

Sado-sama
tongue

Blax_Hydralisk
I hate j00!

I'm also going to challenge Sado22 to a final round of kombat.

Sado-sama
You'll lose.

Blax_Hydralisk
pffffttt, please. He can't stop my "BLAX-I-CAN RENDAN!

It's a short "I" super13

Sado-sama
Is that your copout smiley? 313

Blax_Hydralisk
Silly noobcakes, I d'unt take Cops out super13

Sado-sama
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Silly noobcakes, I d'unt take Cops out Silly noobcakes, I d'unt take Cops out pcsm]super13Silly noob, making typos.

j/k

Blax_Hydralisk
Damn it you're fast! I thought I edited in time.

Sado-sama
Well what happened was, I saw the typo, but when I quoted it it was fixed, so I pressed back and copied your faulty post, and quoted it and pasted the error in the quote.

Blax_Hydralisk
SO what you're saying is..

you're a bastard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.