Who can take Vandal savage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
5 Scenarios

No one above herald level

1. You jump him as he is going about his daily business

2. He has 1 day of prep

3. He has 1 week of prep

4. He has 1 month of prep

5. He has 1 YEAR of prep

nvrbeenwthagirl
Vandal Savage beat the holy shit out of the titans and some jlaers I believe. One the fly. No prep involved. He's a monster. I'd have to say Dr. Doom, Ras Al Gul, The joker, and Varon Bon Nemo could do it. ANd maybe the Red skull.

Soljer
In the 2-5, does the character get the preparation time as well?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Vandal Savage beat the holy shit out of the titans and some jlaers I believe. One the fly. No prep involved. He's a monster. I'd have to say Dr. Doom, Ras Al Gul, The joker, and Varon Bon Nemo could do it. ANd maybe the Red skull.
I know

I just remembered it in Dc one million

Originally posted by Soljer
In the 2-5, does the character get the preparation time as well?

No

Mr. Slippyfist
Silver Surfer, Blue Energy Supes, Quaser... etc.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'd have to say Dr. Doom, Ras Al Gul, The joker, and Varon Bon Nemo could do it. ANd maybe the Red skull. I would disagree.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr. Slippyfist
Silver Surfer, Blue Energy Supes, Quaser... etc.
Write how

tjcoady
his eighteen year old daughter beat him with no prep.

Vandal Savage is just a caveman.

He's been impressive time to time- for instance, in the DC One Million Mini, when Morisson had him take out a pretty impressive group of Titans, including Tempest and a fairly high level speedster using almost nothing but the items around him.

and then again, Catman has taken him out by driving a truck into him.

Vandal Savage is, consistenly, only vicious or dangerous with prep time and his incredible long life span as back up.

golem370
Master of World/Alpha Flight enemy

Gecko4lif
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.