Hayabusa, Thrall and Human Kratos takes on Zul'Aman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
V2I4t_OQ06A

Me? Bored? Yeah stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Well, if it's against all those peeps, Kratos has many area of effect attacks to help out, and Ryu has a few as well. Kratos is quite easily the physically strongest person here as well, whereas I am pretty sure Ryu Hayabusa is the fastest and has the most weapons and has more skill. I don't know much of Thrall tho, nor do I know much about Zul'Aman, so I will reserve my opinion.

Darth Extecute
No way they can pull it trough.. Will they fight the amani bosses, or will they run it like normal? Or will they meet all amani on a big battlefield?

Burning thought
is this encounter tough? i mean if its not too difficult and their running through the dungeon i think they would get fairly far considering Thrall is great than a good deal of players thats for sure by himself and is quite major in warcraft, the other 2 Ryu and Kratos have support powers but ime not too sure on what the encounter consists off tbh

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
is this encounter tough? i mean if its not too difficult and their running through the dungeon i think they would get fairly far considering Thrall is great than a good deal of players thats for sure by himself and is quite major in warcraft, the other 2 Ryu and Kratos have support powers but ime not too sure on what the encounter consists off tbh

Two of the bosses are fully capable of one-shotting a Black Temple Epic tank.. One of the bosses will steal abilities from the opposition and use their powers against them.. A third boss paralyzes two of the attackers.. Another one flies, and another one grants a curse upon the target, slaying them instantly if they are not on top of their health..

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Two of the bosses are fully capable of one-shotting a Black Temple Epic tank.. One of the bosses will steal abilities from the opposition and use their powers against them.. A third boss paralyzes two of the attackers.. Another one flies, and another one grants a curse upon the target, slaying them instantly if they are not on top of their health.. Kratos can overpower giant sea monsters quite easily and throw them all to the moon, he can turn them to stone instantly with Euryale blast(or sumthin like that), can attack multiple beings at a time with Poseidon's Wrath, Atlas Quake, or Cronos' Rage, and has a few ranged attacks as well. Hayabusa is ridiculously fast, has an armory's worth of weapons, melee and ranged, is very strong, skilled, and has powerful ninpo.

I don't know much about Thrall tho.

Burning thought
Thrall is a legend, his got massive shaman magics, can call upon tonnes of powers to both help his team, heal, resurrect AND summon. PLUS hes not just a shaman, hes got armour and a massive hammer to boot

Violent2Dope
Thrall is a legend, his got massive shaman magics, can call upon tonnes of powers to both help his team, heal, resurrect AND summon. PLUS hes not just a shaman, hes got armour and a massive hammer to boot So he's basically the Omega Shaman? Then he just has to cast Frostshock to win! haermm

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
So he's basically the Omega Shaman? Then he just has to cast Frostshock to win! haermm

pretty much stick out tongue

honestly tho i cant remember the book but in one of them he does a spectaculour attack which even worries Archiimonde i think, he does some amazing ability, cant put my finger on what it is, aint read that in ages

Violent2Dope
Was it Frostshock?

Darth Extecute
Thrall is a legend, his got massive shaman magics, can call upon tonnes of powers to both help his team, heal, resurrect AND summon. PLUS hes not just a shaman, hes got armour and a massive hammer to boot

Thrall has never resurrected anyone..

And they wont clear Zul'Aman.. It require team-work, and differently from the WoW event, these people cant do it again.. They need to figure out the strategy of each fight by themselves, as soon as it starts, or they are screwed.. They may all have powers, but they have just somewhat above human intelligence and thats not enough to decide a strategy and work together to pull the strategies trough..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.