Alex jones rant on reptilians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://members.home.nl/talon.nl/stream122.mp3

'stop taking the lsd and get serious, its time to stop the childish mental illness. we need you guys, instead of in fighting each other, whether the tooth fairy, the vatican or jews who run everything. we gotta start fighting the nwo. we desperatly need to get focused of real issues'

lord xyz
I agree. Like that whole WTC bombs thing, it doesn't matter if they do or don't (they don't), but fighting the elite is the priority. Here's some things I recommend:

1. Don't vote for politicians with any association of a former government/attack/scandal.

2. Run for political office yourself.

Bicnarok

Katsu
Originally posted by Deano

'stop taking the lsd and get serious, its time to stop the childish mental illness. we need you guys, instead of in fighting each other, whether the tooth fairy, the vatican or jews who run everything. we gotta start fighting the nwo. we desperatly need to get focused of real issues'

Yep, i cant believe all the people who seem to know about The Truth.

They keep blabbering, bickering, fighting, arguing over little details.

Who CARES about who is really at the top, which universe they came from or who they worship.

We know that an Elite group of people is controlling us, that we have no freedom and they can do with us as they please.

Untill we realize that we are all in the same shit together and set our little petty differences aside, we will never be able to get rid of this Elite.

We are One.

Deano
agreed

KharmaDog

You dumbass, you are the type of person he is talking about! Look at all your posts about reptiles, about all the videos where you think george bush and others are reptiles, about interdimensional alien, about all the other bullsh*t.

He's talking about people LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Deano
i do it for fun though. you dumbass. theres a difference

KharmaDog
i do it for fun though. you dumbass. theres a difference

You believe it, you defend it, but now that one of your idols speaks against it, you cut and run.

jaden101
surely its people's differences that make us NOT all compliant to one ruler or group of rulers...surely if we unite under a single cause run by the people who are the mouthpieces of that cause then we would be running headlong into the thing you are claiming we dont want to be doing...which is everyone doing whatever a single person or small group of people wants us to do

just a thought

Nod
Do it in one thread. Stop spamming the forum with this crap.

Bicnarok
Originally posted by Nod
Do it in one thread. Stop spamming the forum with this crap.

What the hell are you one about fool, this is one thread.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Katsu
Yep, i cant believe all the people who seem to know about The Truth.

They keep blabbering, bickering, fighting, arguing over little details.

Who CARES about who is really at the top, which universe they came from or who they worship.

We know that an Elite group of people is controlling us, that we have no freedom and they can do with us as they please.

Untill we realize that we are all in the same shit together and set our little petty differences aside, we will never be able to get rid of this Elite.

We are One.

exactly.well said.

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
You believe it, you defend it, but now that one of your idols speaks against it, you cut and run.

isnt icke one of my idols too? smokin'

im a neutral. im not scared to post anything

''"There is so much hostility and bile passing around the conspiracy research arena when we should be supporting each other despite differences in emphasis and belief. The unity of purpose does not need every detail agreed - just a commitment to freedom for all."
david icke

LORD JLRTENJAC
Are you all anarchists?

ragesRemorse
does this mean jones is a reptillian ?

i used to believe in some of this conspiracy mumbo jumbo until i listened to a kansas song by the name of "carry on my wayward son"

"if i claim to be a wise man, it surely means i dont know" -Kansas

Alex jones is no different than the corrupt politicians rallying us to fulfill their alterior motives. Jones, just happens to have a mental illness and truly believes the bullshit he speaks. I do believe there is creedence to a few things he babbles on about but most of the time, things are...,exactly as they seem in the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.