superman prime/cyborg superman vs thanos/annhilus w/q bands

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
each team gets 48hrs prep.
no bfr.
fight on a deserted planet.
superman prime/cyborg superman (no rings)
vs
thanos (w/force field)/annhilus w/q bands
who wins?
please discuss smile

Photon009
SMP and Cyborg are ****ed. Thanos could probably take them both at the same time. And even if he cant, he would give them a run for their money on his own, so with Annihilus with the Q-Bands there the Super team doesnt have a chance.

Kutulu
As much as Thanos got close to being skyfather in strength, and Annihilus was a major beast as well, I have to give the victory to SMP team simply because of the Mxy feat and the upcoming GLC issue.
SMP beats Sodam silly

The writers stated that SMP basically has infinite power right now, although it's only temporary. If this was SMP before his humongous power boost then team Thanos would stand a pretty good chance.

skyfather
Originally posted by Kutulu
As much as Thanos got close to being skyfather in strength, and Annihilus was a major beast as well, I have to give the victory to SMP team simply because of the Mxy feat and the upcoming GLC issue.
SMP beats Sodam silly

The writers stated that SMP basically has infinite power right now, although it's only temporary. If this was SMP before his humongous power boost then team Thanos would stand a pretty good chance.

thanks for the info smile

havent read glc,so this is smp before that then.

Mr. Slippyfist
SMP beats Sodam silly
Which is supposed to mean... what exactly?

Kutulu
Originally posted by skyfather
thanks for the info smile

havent read glc,so is smp before that then.

To be honest I don't really like SMP, DC is just making him too ridiculously powerful. He was powerful enough before as it was before this whole thing started.

skyfather
To be honest I don't really like SMP, DC is just making him too ridiculously powerful. He was powerful enough before as it was before this whole thing started.

i dont mind him being powerful,its just the whining emo attitude that really gets on my nerves

quanchi112
Originally posted by skyfather
i dont mind him being powerful,its just the whining emo attitude that really gets on my nerves I like his whining attitude. Its funny ho whe complains and calls everyone else a jerk. To my by far the coolest dc character.

Sirius77
Same here. But I think that team one takes this because of smps ridiculous power and henshaw versitality. Not to say that annihilus isn't versitile also, but I see henshaw defeating him.

lordboo
i think its a great battle that could go either way imo,annihilus w/q bands survived pissed off big g,s super blast.

Ouallada
If team one takes this, it would be down to SMP. Henshaw will not take a large majority against Anni/Q-bands without his rings, if he even takes a majority at all.

Avlon
It's a good match up, though with 48 hours of prep both Henshaw and Thanos could come up with a whole lot.

SBP is the issue here. The ridiculous amount of power that he is stated to have can overcome a whole lot.

Mr. Slippyfist
Henshaw beating Annihilus does not compute.

Ouallada
That's pretty much true. I would hold my breath for SMP going back to his expected level or thereabouts soon though, but not before enduring Yat getting hammered by him. We could evaluate this a lot better after that. As of now, team 1 would probably ake a majority, depending partially on prepwork too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
It's a good match up, though with 48 hours of prep both Henshaw and Thanos could come up with a whole lot.

SBP is the issue here. The ridiculous amount of power that he is stated to have can overcome a whole lot. Thanos with prep>than Henshaw with prep. I mean Henshaw cant even figure out a way to kill himself. laughing

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos with prep>than Henshaw with prep. I mean Henshaw cant even figure out a way to kill himself. laughing

This sounds like you are trying to instigate something...almost like a personal grudge in nature....

I agree on panel that Thanos is better with prep than Henshaw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Avlon
This sounds like you are trying to instigate something...almost like a personal grudge in nature....

I agree on panel that Thanos is better with prep than Henshaw. Im not but we do finally agree.

smile

Ouallada
I'm calling the media. smile

Avlon
Originally posted by quanchi112
Im not but we do finally agree.

smile

I respect both characters strengths and weaknesses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.