Original Ion vs Rune Thor or Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parallex
That seems like either would be pretty interesting.

Photon009
Ion would beat them both at the same time. Original Ion was abstract level.

Sirius77
Ion would win against rkt, but solar would be a problem. I don't see him taking both of them simultameously though.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by Photon009
Ion would beat them both at the same time. Original Ion was abstract level.

Same with solar. You should read up on him, esp the Solar The Destroyer arc.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tenebrous
Same with solar. You should read up on him, esp the Solar The Destroyer arc. thumb up

And Solar most certainly would take this based on feats, btw. smile

Erik-Lensherr
Ion

starlock
Originally posted by Galan007
thumb up

And Solar most certainly would take this based on feats, btw. smile

I agree

Galan007
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Ion What's he done that puts him above Solar?

Erik-Lensherr
What's he done that puts him above Solar?

What has Solar done that Ion couldn't ?

Galan007
What has Solar done that Ion couldn't ? Destroyed/created UniverseS, gave every super-human being in the Valiant 'verse their powers, etc.

That alone is FAR more then Ion ever did on panel.

Erik-Lensherr
Which one of those couldn't Ion do exactly ?

Are you implying that Ion couldn't do those things ?

Galan007
Which one of those couldn't Ion do exactly ?

Are you implying that Ion couldn't do those things ? I don't care what you think Ion could have done -- point is, he never did.

By panel feats,
Solar > Ion.

Entity
Classic Ion was only challenged by Spectre!
Nuff Said!

Parallex
Originally posted by Entity
Classic Ion was only challenged by Spectre!
Nuff Said!

I would have to agree with this gentleman's school of thought on this. Solar in my mind's understanding based on the knowledge I have on him, is all powerful and I give respect to this fact as well as the feats that he has demonstrated. However I have a little different angle on the point made by one gentleman's post concerning the feat that Ion has performed in comparison to Solar's. I hold the belief that there are some things that do not have to be done or perhaps it would be better stated as have to be seen for us to come to a logical conclusion that based on a character's prior feats and an understanding of the power that an individual welds that certains things would be within their range or even perhaps beyond depending on the situation. But thats just the take I have, and I'm sure their are many other with perhaps a deeper understanding of both Ion and Solar. Truly being as honest as I can be, I see them both kinda evenly matched,based on a few things that may seem petty to some here I lean toward Ion. My personal reason is based on the fact that they are kinda evenly matched and basically what ever they think simply is, Ion had the experience in being an artist, something that he exercised everyday was his imagination, in case with this much power between the two, it could come down to something this simple. But thats just me.

Erik-Lensherr
I don't care what you think Ion could have done -- point is, he never did.

By panel feats,
Solar > Ion.

I don't think I need to show what's wrong with that smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.