Classic Juggernaut vs WWH vs GOG Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

llagrok
Doomsday

Galan007
For some reason, I don't see even the likes of Gog-wars-DD beating Classic Juggs, physically -- just my opinion.

Xplosive
I think nog, WWH and Doomsday beat Classic Juggernaut physically.
About pure physical atrributes, I give WWH at the top of these four.
Especially WWH, who was becoming stronger and stronger through entire series of WWH and looked unstoppable, no matter who he faced, BB, Zom or Sentry.

llagrok
He didn't face Zom, what are you, retarded?

No one can physically hurt Juggernaut, but Doomsday might develop an energy field that could neutralize the Juggernaut's.

Xplosive
Why did you say retarded?

In on of the issue it was said that Dr. Strange did indeed channel Zom's powers, but WWH still beat him and beat him pretty quickly.

WWH for the win.

llagrok
It was a very small fraction of Zom's power, ask Wong.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Xplosive
Why did you say retarded?

In on of the issue it was said that Dr. Strange did indeed channel Zom's powers, but WWH still beat him and beat him pretty quickly.

WWH for the win.

WWH did not beat Zom. When Strange was channeling Zom's powers, he was beating Hulk until he realized what a monster he had become. And what Strange was channeling was a fraction of Zom's power. Zom is powerful enough to where even the LT will interfere if he's released.

Xplosive
Originally posted by llagrok
It was a very small fraction of Zom's power, ask Wong.

Where did it say it was only a faction? Prove me, it was on panel, that indeed were Zom power.

So, again, why did you ask me, if I am retarted for telling something that really happened?

Never say or ask me somethig like that again Illagrok like comic books are life.

Xplosive
Originally posted by celestialdemon
WWH did not beat Zom. When Strange was channeling Zom's powers, he was beating Hulk until he realized what a monster he had become. And what Strange was channeling was a fraction of Zom's power. Zom is powerful enough to where even the LT will interfere if he's released.

Zom did more hits on WWH, that was it, but it was stil far from stopping WWH, where WWH, how much did he need, three punches to beat Zom.

Fraction or no fraction, he was beaten by few punches.

janus77
could Zom/Strange beat Juggernaut?

I'd give this to WWH purely because he will just keep getting stronger and tougher than the other two.

if a fraction of Zom is not enough to put down WWH, then no amount of juggernaut or DD is gonna do the job.

Zom is somewhere near LT in terms of power, Cyttorak is waaaay down the line, so even a fraction of Zom is >>>>>>>>> a fraction of Cyttorak.

also, who really could feasibly keep on going for ever?
the guy who has to beg Cyttorak for favour, the guy who has to die before he evolves past a level or the guy who has infinite energies?

SuperiorTech
Where did it say it was only a faction? Prove me, it was on panel, that indeed were Zom power.

So, again, why did you ask me, if I am retarted for telling something that really happened?

Never say or ask me somethig like that again Illagrok like comic books are life.

http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc1145/th_54081_Hulk_111_DCP_0005_122_1145lo.jpg

Xplosive
Originally posted by janus77
Zom is somewhere near LT in terms of power

I don,t where did you get that? He is no where near LT in terms of power.
He was afraid of LT.

llagrok
could Zom/Strange beat Juggernaut?

I'd give this to WWH purely because he will just keep getting stronger and tougher than the other two.

if a fraction of Zom is not enough to put down WWH, then no amount of juggernaut or DD is gonna do the job.

Zom is somewhere near LT in terms of power, Cyttorak is waaaay down the line, so even a fraction of Zom is >>>>>>>>> a fraction of Cyttorak.

also, who really could feasibly keep on going for ever?
the guy who has to beg Cyttorak for favour, the guy who has to die before he evolves past a level or the guy who has infinite energies?

You have no idea how much a fraction of Zom's power is.

Power enough to put him on par with Namor, is still as fraction of Zom's power, as would enough power to put him on par with Galactus be.

Xplosive
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
http://img15.imagevenue.com/loc1145/th_54081_Hulk_111_DCP_0005_122_1145lo.jpg

Cool. I guess I missed that. Anyway, that fragment was still beaten by few of WWH punches.
Sentry was also beaten by not many punches, while WWH was far from being stopped by him. Moments later he became even more powerful than in the fight with Sentry.
The point is, WWH was always becoming stronger and more powerful.

No one actually came close to put WWH down in the entire series. In only what they succeeded, was throwing Hulk into buildings.

You have no idea how much a fraction of Zom's power is.

Maybe the fraction where Dr. Strange thought it would be enough to beat WWH. Well, he was wrong.

llagrok
He also thought he could reason with him.

Though Strange was beating him, until he started worrying about civilians.

janus77
yes, because Strange would need to be channelling ZOM in order to get Namor level strength roll eyes (sarcastic).

it's fair to say that was some hideously powerful channelling he was doing. almost every hit was ripping Hulk open - something nobody else really managed.

the trouble was that none of it - none of it - was having any lasting effect on Hulk, whereas when Hulk hit back no expression end of story.

Hulk can basically take EVERYTHING either (or both) these two have to give.
I don,t where did you get that? He is no where near LT in terms of power.
He was afraid of LT.
it wasn't meant as an exact statement, just to indicate the relative positions of Cyttorak and Zom.

llagrok
yes, because Strange would need to be channelling ZOM in order to get Namor level strength roll eyes (sarcastic).

it's fair to say that was some hideously powerful channelling he was doing. almost every hit was ripping Hulk open - something nobody else really managed.

the trouble was that none of it - none of it - was having any lasting effect on Hulk, whereas when Hulk hit back no expression end of story.

Hulk can basically take EVERYTHING either (or both) these two have to give.

Strange's arms were broken, he wasn't even on Nightwing level strength. Hence why he resorted to using Zom's essence, obviously. Most of us got that, bar you.

And who did WWH face really? He fought Skrull Bolt and the Sentry. When Zom inhabited Iron Man's armor, it wasn't even able to properly hurt Hercules. So it's not THAT powerful.

Xplosive
Even if it would be the real Balck Bolt, the outcome would be the same.
And the Hulk at the end of WWH, someone like Black Bolt wouldn't be even a slight challenge anymore.
He defeated Sentry easily, since it was nothing to Hulk at the end of the fight.

llagrok
Even if it would be the real Balck Bolt, the outcome would be the same.
And the Hulk at the end of WWH, someone like Black Bolt wouldn't be even a slight challenge anymore.
He defeated Sentry easily, since it was nothing to Hulk at the end of the fight.

What are you talking about?

1. Black Bolt evidently has more power output than the Sentry.
2. The Hulk and Sentry stalemated. Did you ever see the Hulk actually knock out the Sentry?
3. Everything you've got is speculation, and you suck cock for a living.

Xplosive
What are you talking about?

1. Black Bolt evidently has more power output than the Sentry.
2. The Hulk and Sentry stalemated. Did you ever see the Hulk actually knock out the Sentry?

They didn't stalemate, Sentry was out. Banner was completely ok. Not only that, but moments later WWH became only more powerful, so through entire series he has become more and more powerful.
Black Bolt doesn't have anything against WWH and doesn't stand a chance.

3. Everything you've got is speculation, and you suck cock for a living.

Hm. Really mature. Way to go, Ilagrok.

Estacado
Originally posted by Estacado
Zom pwned...
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2250/62022362mu0.jpg
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/6619/11375083cv0.jpg

Mr. Slippyfist
3. Everything you've got is speculation, and you suck cock for a living. I giggled...

You don't often hear 'cock' on the forum too much.

llagrok
They didn't stalemate, Sentry was out. Banner was completely ok. Not only that, but moments later WWH became only more powerful, so through entire series he has become more and more powerful.
Black Bolt doesn't have anything against WWH and doesn't stand a chance.

You don't think Black Bolt can do more damage than the Hulk? lmao

redhotrash
This is disgusting, this whole story arc is disgusting. To put Hulk over Dr. Strange or Blackbolt by themselves is ignorant. To put him over a guy who stalemated Galactus is stupid. But to put him on the level of Zom is completely out there. When the LT has to get involved to put someone down, that puts them a little bit above a glorified green brawler. Yeah Zom can threaten the universe, and Hulk can what? Thunderclap? Get real.

Xplosive
You don't think Black Bolt can do more damage than the Hulk? lmao

Black Bolt needs to scream to tear planet. WWH needs only one stomp. Anyway, it's different. Black Bolt has greater range wtih his scream. Hulk has to do it from close. But in the end, he would be more successful in destruciton. Hulk can do more damage. Anyway, Black Bolt wouldn't be a slight challenge to WWH at then end.
His full force hit has far greater force behind it than Balck Bolt scream.
And guess what, Hulk can only increase that force, his strength.

WWH didn't get enough praise from the beggining from the likes of you.

While Black Bolt is getting too much, because of his battle with Hulk in the past and can't believe that someone like Hulk is too much for Black Bolt.
Get over it, this was the Hulk at his best.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Black Bolt needs to scream to tear planet. WWH needs only one stomp. Anyway, it's different. Black Bolt has greater range wtih his scream. Hulk has to do it from close. But in the end, he would be more successful in destruciton. Hulk can do more damage. Anyway, Black Bolt wouldn't be a slight challenge to WWH at then end.
His full force hit has far greater force behind it than Balck Bolt scream.
And guess what, Hulk can only increase that force, his strength.

WWH didn't get enough praise from the beggining from the likes of you.

While Black Bolt is getting too much, because of his battle with Hulk in the past and can't believe that someone like Hulk is too much for Black Bolt.
Get over it, this was the Hulk at his best.

I don't agree. The hulk wasn't shaking the whole planet when he stepped at the end of his sentry fight. Like a few cities on the eastern seaboard. Not that that made any sense at all considering the cities themselves aren't all linked by solid ground.

Xplosive
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't agree. The hulk wasn't shaking the whole planet when he stepped at the end of his sentry fight. Like a few cities on the eastern seaboard. Not that that made any sense at all considering the cities themselves aren't all linked by solid ground.

Look, it was only one step not a stomp. What he did, wasn't even intentional.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

bobbi
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

I don't get what you mean by that.. earthquakes send shockwaves through and along the crust of the planet easily enough. Large ones being felt thousands of miles away. Assuming the hulk did enough damage with his step it makes sense that you could feel it that far away. what doesn't make sense is that the city hulk was in wasn't entirely decimated by the step.

And yeah Hulk beating Strange is pretty messed up. Same with Sentry if he really is close to as strong as a million exploding suns and stalemating galactus and such. (unless it was a weak starving galactus which is seemingly no big feat)

Gecko4lif
a fraction of zom's power WAS enough to beat hulk

It just didnt afford enough durability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.