Are you f*ckin' serious? GDF/OTF a comparison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Ya know, GDFer's claim that they're the supposed, 'shit', over your average OTFer. Not including the pushy ass mods that roam KMC with an undeserved sense of accomplishment, but looking over the GDF, which is something I rarely do. I noticed, wow, some of their threads are shittier then the stuff we have in the OTF!

"Time travel revealed!"

Are you serious?

"Condoms for inmates"

What the f*ck? How is that serious?

"Read a person's mind against their will & go to jail"

How stupid can these get? Take a glance at the OTF, there are threads that make more sense than all that.

Psh, f*ck those threads, and sure, why not, f*ck this one too.

Barker
So I was all, Guitar Hero, now that's a good guitar game for me System mate, not at all like that Kramer Hero, you know, that game about Abstinence.

Disturbed Angel
shocklaugh Barker, man, I ****ing love your sig! haermm

WickedTexasMomA
Originally posted by Scythe
Ya know, GDFer's claim that they're the supposed, 'shit', over your average OTFer. Not including the pushy ass mods that roam KMC with an undeserved sense of accomplishment, but looking over the GDF, which is something I rarely do. I noticed, wow, some of their threads are shittier then the stuff we have in the OTF!

"Time travel revealed!"

Are you serious?

"Condoms for inmates"

How stupid can these get? Take a glance at the OTF, there are threads that make more sense than all that.

Psh, f*ck those threads, and sure, why not, f*ck this one too. laughing

I agree on the Mods. Some of them , A few are rather easy to deal with, You want to put in a blender and put on "High".

Barker
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
shocklaugh Barker, man, I ****ing love your sig! haermm
haermm

All I'm saying is that it'd be a lot funnier if it had a picture of the shit on the side of Kramer's toilet in that video he shot that one summer when I was 16, that's all I'm saying. haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Barker
So I was all, Guitar Hero, now that's a good guitar game for me System mate, not at all like that Kramer Hero, you know, that game about Abstinence.

I know right!? I got to the level in Kram3r Hero where the rubber duckies are shooting snoop-a-whoops and bunnies at you from an ostrich singing: "Hello my baby New York" when I said 'F*ck this, it ain't worth my sandwich makin' time!

(Eat your heart out GDFers)

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
laughing

I agree on the Mods. Some of them , A few are rather easy to deal with, You want to put in a blender and put on "High".

This isn't about Mods mostly, just alot of GDFers who come into the OTF at times and their snooty, disgusted, faces tell a tale of pity for us.

Disturbed Angel
haermm

All I'm saying is that it'd be a lot funnier if it had a picture of the shit on the side of Kramer's toilet in that video he shot that one summer when I was 16, that's all I'm saying. haermm
I thought he said it was a freshener or some shit? haermm

silver_tears
Where's this video mates? haermm

Scythe
The gloves are off.

WickedTexasMomA
I know right!? I got to the level in Kram3r Hero where the rubber duckies are shooting snoop-a-whoops and bunnies at you from an ostrich singing: "Hello my baby New York" when I said 'F*ck this, it ain't worth my sandwich makin' time!

This isn't about Mods mostly, just alot of GDFers who come into the OTF at times and their snooty, disgusted, faces tell a tale of pity for us. *pats* I know sweety, And I agree.:kisses:

Scythe
Glad a larger number than I thought agrees. Heh.

Barker

Ah shit yeah, then after that you have this boss fight, watch out for his sausage roll nunchuks and his Gheywalk of Doom.
I thought he said it was a freshener or some shit? haermm
That's what I thought, but who makes fresheners that look like shits? haermm

I mean, sounds like a bit of a gamble. haermm
Originally posted by silver_tears
Where's this video mates? haermm
oSnCwQjUyU0

Get with the program, lady. haermm

Disturbed Angel

"Time travel revealed!"

Are you serious?

"Condoms for inmates"

mmm I agree with you, though. mhmm

Disturbed Angel
That's what I thought, but who makes fresheners that look like shits? haermm

I mean, sounds like a bit of a gamble. haermm
'Fresheners that look like shits'... crylaugh

Scythe
They say Chuck Norris shat out a turd once. It hardened and hatched to be Kram3r...

Barker
'Fresheners that look like shits'... crylaugh
haermm

But you know exactly what I'm talking about. 13
They say Chuck Norris shat out a turd once. It hardened and hatched to be Kram3r...
I heard they put it in water and it expanded, then they put a wig on it, wrote Barker on it, and threw it out of an airplane over Sydney. mmm

Disturbed Angel
haermm.....crylaugh

Scythe
I heard they put it in water and it expanded, then they put a wig on it, wrote Barker on it, and threw it out of an airplane over Sydney. mmm

I heard he was flushed out of the plane, not thrown.

Barker
I heard he was flushed out of the plane, not thrown.
I heard it wasn't quite shit, wasn't quite legal.

silver_tears

oSnCwQjUyU0

Get with the program, lady. haermm

Don't get feisty Bahkah. mmm

Scythe
I heard it wasn't quite shit, wasn't quite legal.

I heard the dried up turd husk had the words "Don't open till xmas asshat!" written alongside it in blood.

Barker
Don't get feisty Bahkah. mmm
So I was all, Thomas Brady, I mean, shouldn't he be covering that ass on his chin, I mean, wtf, public nudity. mmm
I heard the dried up turd husk had the words "Don't open till xmas asshat!" written alongside it in blood.
Oh yeah, I heard that.

Heard it was posted on 4chan by a D Rldman. mmm

Lana
How often do threads like this get made? ermm

silver_tears
So I was all, Thomas Brady, I mean, shouldn't he be covering that ass on his chin, I mean, wtf, public nudity. mmm

If he was publicly nude, I'd be glued to his face. mmm

Barker
Originally posted by Lana
Every time he has a few, don't worry, he'll be passed out for the next 7 hours.
If he was publicly nude, I'd be glued to his face. mmm
DO NOT WANT. mmm

silver_tears

DO NOT WANT. mmm

If you weren't Utahian, I'd be glued to your face too sweetcheeks. mmm

Barker
If you weren't Utahian, I'd be glued to your face too sweetcheeks. mmm
Utahn. mmm

You only like Brady because he borrows the cams for his sex tapes from the Pats training facility. mmm

Scythe
Oh yeah, I heard that.

Heard it was posted on 4chan by a D Rldman. mmm

I heard that if it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face.

Not often enough.

silver_tears
Utahn. mmm

You only like Brady because he borrows the cams for his sex tapes from the Pats training facility. mmm

Same diff. mmm

Everybody does it, they were just stupid enough to get caught. mmm
Hope that kid lost his job. haermm

Barker
Same diff. mmm

Everybody does it, they were just stupid enough to get caught. mmm
Hope that kid lost his job. haermm
Kennedian. Dunno, some mate had that bumpersticker at school. mmm

Chargers don't. xd
haermm, you're turrible.

silver_tears
Kennedian. Dunno, some mate had that bumpersticker at school. mmm

Chargers don't. xd
haermm, you're turrible.

It's Kanata, or something something. mmm

Just haven't been caught. mmm

Barker
It's Kanata, or something something. mmm

Just haven't been caught. mmm
That's a fone if I remebmer correctly. Have Tommy Boy call up the tapes. mmm

Do not want. mmm

silver_tears
That's a fone if I remebmer correctly. Have Tommy Boy call up the tapes. mmm

Do not want. mmm

I'd rather sex Kram3r. mmm

It's true, I slept with the QB. He likes to be gagged and covered in honey. shocklaugh

Barker
I'd rather sex Kram3r. mmm

It's true, I slept with the QB. He likes to be gagged and covered in honey. shocklaugh
That's saying something. mmm

I played WR, not QB. Well, I did go under center once in flag football, because coach was all, you can throw further, so I went in and I was all *Throws interception*, and coach was all mmm, do not want.

silver_tears
That's saying something. mmm

I played WR, not QB. Well, I did go under center once in flag football, because coach was all, you can throw further, so I went in and I was all *Throws interception*, and coach was all mmm, do not want.

Yeah, he has the herpes last I heard. Piggle's a dangerous *****. mmm

Oh so you're the WR who likes to be spanked and called Mabel then. shocklaugh

Barker
Yeah, he has the herpes last I heard. Piggle's a dangerous *****. mmm

Oh so you're the WR who likes to be spanked and called Mabel then. shocklaugh
Piggle likes to use the petpet smilie during, I hear it's a very intuitive experience. mmm

Coach slapped my ass once, you know, like coaches do, and it made this loud sound and everyone looked around, and I was all, did not do. haermm

silver_tears
Piggle likes to use the petpet smilie during, I hear it's a very intuitive experience. mmm

Coach slapped my ass once, you know, like coaches do, and it made this loud sound and everyone looked around, and I was all, did not do. haermm

Kinda degrading from what I've heard/seen on Jacope's youtube. mmm

Did you wear extra spandex the next practice? haermm

Barker

Did you wear extra spandex the next practice? haermm
Hentai, but you didn't hear it from me. mmm

I wore boxer briefs, they were blue. mmm

silver_tears
Hentai, but you didn't hear it from me. mmm

I wore boxer briefs, they were blue. mmm

What's that like chicken pr0n? mmm

Baby blue? sly

Barker
What's that like chicken pr0n? mmm

Baby blue? sly
It can be, but only if you put out Torchic. mmm

Yeah, they bunched up where the sun don't shine. mmm

silver_tears
It can be, but only if you put out Torchic. mmm

Yeah, they bunched up where the sun don't shine. mmm

DO NOT WANT. mmm

Them's some faulty boxer briefs, take them back. shocklaugh

Barker
DO NOT WANT. mmm

Them's some faulty boxer briefs, take them back. shocklaugh
You don't understand the magnitude of the situation. Will self destruct in three seconds unless chest pic is posted. mmm

I think they expanded, some big assed mofo must have been wearing them while I was catching my Zs. mmm

silver_tears
You don't understand the magnitude of the situation. Will self destruct in three seconds unless chest pic is posted. mmm

I think they expanded, some big assed mofo must have been wearing them while I was catching my Zs. mmm

Aim away from the face. mmm

Don't talk about your penis like that. shocklaugh

Barker
Aim away from the face. mmm

Don't talk about your penis like that. shocklaugh
Do not misfire. mmm

I'll talk about it all I want. mhm

I mean mmm.

I mean mhmm.

mmm.

silver_tears
Do not misfire. mmm

I'll talk about it all I want. mhm

I mean mmm.

I mean mhmm.

mmm.

Do want an animated "mmm." mmm

Bardock42

"Time travel revealed!"

Are you serious?

"Condoms for inmates"

Psh, f*ck those threads, and sure, why not, f*ck this one too. That's an unfair comparison. The GDF gets trolled just like the OTF. Besides, condoms for inmates is a serious political topic, that creates heated debate, that's not a good example. It also totally disregards quite great threads (which the OTF just doesn't have really).

"How to deal with mental pain/depression"
"Tazering incident"
"National Security vs. Human Rights"
"Republican Nominations"
"Racism"

And lets be fair here, we all know that if those were in the OTF after the first two posts it would have pages and pages of Barker telling Silver Tears how he wants to cum on Bloigens **** followed by this smilie mmm.

Haha, what a coincidence, I only read the first post yet here are Barker and Silver Tears, probably talking about cum and ****. That's really a funny coincidence.

Or is it no expression

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bardock42
That's an unfair comparison. The GDF gets trolled just like the OTF. Besides, condoms for inmates is a serious political topic, that creates heated debate, that's not a good example. It also totally disregards quite great threads (which the OTF just doesn't have really).

"How to deal with mental pain/depression"
"Tazering incident"
"National Security vs. Human Rights"
"Republican Nominations"
"Racism"

And lets be fair here, we all know that if those were in the OTF after the first two posts it would have pages and pages of Barker telling Silver Tears how he wants to cum on Bloigens **** followed by this smilie mmm.

Haha, what a coincidence, I only read the first post yet here are Barker and Silver Tears, probably talking about cum and ****. That's really a funny coincidence.

Or is it no expression

Oh forgive me that we're not quite at your level of sophisticated wit.
Racist sodomite jokes are quite beyond my mental capabilities sadly.

Bardock42
Oh forgive me that we're not quite at your level of sophisticated wit.
Racist sodomite jokes are quite beyond my mental capabilities sadly.

So is grasping the point of a posts.

He attacked the GDF unreasonably, I pointed out why it was unjustified. That you and Barker happened to have turned a decent topic into a crazy OTF penis fest is just coincidental, though it illuminates my point.

silver_tears
So is grasping the point of a posts.

He attacked the GDF unreasonably, I pointed out why it was unjustified. That you and Barker happened to have turned a decent topic into a crazy OTF penis fest is just coincidental, though it illuminates my point.

I'm quite capable of that thanks.
You pretty much just attacked the OTF just as unreasonably.
Get off your high horse and don't patronize me or those who post here.

Bardock42
I'm quite capable of that thanks.
You pretty much just attacked the OTF just as unreasonably.
Get off your high horse and don't patronize me or those who post here.

No, I did not. It is very true that there is a fundamental difference between approaches towards topics in the GDF and the OTF. Most threads in the OTF do become random chat threads regardless of what their initial topic is. He attacked the GDF for the work of a couple of trolls, called one of the threads discussing a proposal on prisoners getting condoms to prevent AIDS bullshit and disregarded that even though the topics Cheesebits and other socks create might be laughable, they are still discussed in a reasonable manner and by staying on topic. I didn't say people that dominantly go to the OTF suck or are worse, I stated that they turn threads regardless of their topic into chats, usually involving sexual innuendos as happened with this thread until I brought it back on topic.

It is odd, OTFers love to bash the GDF so much, one might assume when it is pointed out how fundamentally different they are you guys would rejoice instead of feeling insulted. I think the fact is that many OTFers are annoyed because the GDF is seen as a more sophisticated , less useless and toilety forum and feel attacked when people point out that discussing the current presidential nomination campaigns and racism in the United States and around the world have more merit and are indeed more intellectual than threads about joking about raping menz (sic) and logging the times you masturbated...but they really are.

It's not attacking any OTFers, it's just pointing out facts. I myself enjoy a random chat a lot, but the mindless attacks on the GDF, just because it is more mature and intellectual in there are idiotic, to me.

Alpha Centauri
I don't think the debate should be about who has smarter posters.

I think it's about which forum has less serious, focused, topical threads. The answer is the OTF. The threads in the OTF are not as they are in the GDF. The fact that every forum has its idiots is not what the point is, here. The point is, what forum requires a generally higher intelligence level to post in; the answer is the GDF.

That's not to say everyone there is Stephen Hawking, just that the subject matter requires more thought than a masturbation thread. The OTF is KMC's toilet, always has been, successful or not. We all need to use the toilet now and then, we don't hang around in bathrooms though. Unless you're Bardock.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
theres a simple solution to all this. if you dont like a section of the forum, GTFO. dont gripe and moan, dont have kittens, just GTFO and dont let the door hit you.

Alpha Centauri
I'm not above posting here, it can be enjoyable, but it is what it is.

People arguing that it is a more credible topical forum...despite the name being a contradition to that, is just silly. It's called the OFF TOPIC forum because it is where all the crap goes that has no other place. Hence why any serious enough debate here would probably get moved to the GDF.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
I say post where you wanna post, say what you wanna say, and let the cards fall where they may.

Impediment
The GDF is a veritable smorgasboard of both intellectual and inane discussions. I enjoy reading the discussions in there from time to time.

Rogue Jedi
mmm..smorgasbord......

chillmeistergen

"Time travel revealed!"

Are you serious?

"Condoms for inmates"

You've picked three threads, one of which is an actual serious issue. You've also admitted that you rarely enter the GDF, so have you actually read much of the debating that goes on there?

The threads in the OTF are predominately absolutely inane and stupid. They are also full to the brim of a few select individuals, posting absolute bollocks with no real meaning.
I like to post in here occasionally and I also like to hold the opinion, that most of the people who post in here constantly, are absolute idiots.

Impediment
Condoms for inmates? crylaugh

"Look out, b*tch. I'm getting me some of that peanut butter, whether you like it or not. What kind of comdom do you prefer: ribbed or unscented?"

crylaugh

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
Condoms for inmates? crylaugh

"Look out, b*tch. I'm getting me some of that peanut butter, whether you like it or not. What kind of comdom do you prefer: ribbed or unscented?"

crylaugh Hahahahahaha no expression

A well thought out view you could add to the discussion in there.

Impediment
I happen to be a sergeant for the Tx. Dept of Criminal Justice. I've been a correctional officer for almost 5 years now.

That's my opinion of trying to give condoms to criminals, seeing as how we have SAFPF and The Safe Prisons Act of the American Correctional Association (ACA).

Bardock42
Originally posted by Impediment
I happen to be a sergeant for the Tx. Dept of Criminal Justice. I've been a correctional officer for almost 5 yers now.

That's my opinion of trying to give condoms to criminals, seeing as how we have SAFPF and The Safe Prisons Act of the American Correctional Association (ACA).

No, see, the joke was more that it wasn't an opinion at all what you said...

I am sure your insights (really) would be greatly appreciated in that thread.

Impediment
Okay. I'll think of something more serious to add, then.

Right now, however, I'm going to go to town and get some lunch. See y'all this afternoon, probably.

Reverend Axel
So I was all, Guitar Hero, now that's a good guitar game for me System mate, not at all like that Kramer Hero, you know, that game about Abstinence. mmm

Bloigen
This is an OTF thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=471178

Nuff sed.

FoxMeister
Thats a ****in good thread jr_shakefist

Scythe
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You've picked three threads, one of which is an actual serious issue. You've also admitted that you rarely enter the GDF, so have you actually read much of the debating that goes on there?

The threads in the OTF are predominately absolutely inane and stupid. They are also full to the brim of a few select individuals, posting absolute bollocks with no real meaning.
I like to post in here occasionally and I also like to hold the opinion, that most of the people who post in here constantly, are absolute idiots.

I see it that way too, and I've read manu GDF threads. All I was sayin is that GDFers shouldn't judge OTFers of being 'stupid' when the GDF at times falls into quite an odd moment.

Bardock42
I see it that way too, and I've read manu GDF threads. All I was sayin is that GDFers shouldn't judge OTFers of being 'stupid' when the GDF at times falls into quite an odd moment. Well, I think most OTFers are insufferable morons.

But there are also a lot of GDFers that are unbelievably stupid, I just think less. It's just more apparent in the GDF cause people say more than "u hot droolio"

chillmeistergen
I see it that way too, and I've read manu GDF threads. All I was sayin is that GDFers shouldn't judge OTFers of being 'stupid' when the GDF at times falls into quite an odd moment.

I judge a lot of users as being stupid, both from the GDF, OTF and many other areas of the board. Though I do have to admit, the most stupid seem to hang around here.

Scythe
I judge a lot of users as being stupid, both from the GDF, OTF and many other areas of the board. Though I do have to admit, the most stupid seem to hang around here.

Well, you could say that, but look around the other sub-forums. The GDF isn't that far behind from the OTF.

chillmeistergen
Well, you could say that, but look around the other sub-forums. The GDF isn't that far behind from the OTF.

No, that's rubbish, the GDF at least has genuine discussion. The debate within it is also about important issues and current events. The other debating which goes on in other sub-forums, is about which comic characters can hurt each other, or the difference between objective and subjective.

No discussion happens in the OTF, just poor humour, edited pictures and inane conversations. It's the lowest of the low.

=Tired Hiker=
I'm probably the smartest member here, and all my posts are perfectly intellectual.

See, I just spell checked and all my words were spelled right.

Bardock42
I judge a lot of users as being stupid, both from the GDF, OTF and many other areas of the board. Though I do have to admit, the most stupid seem to hang around here. Do you ever get tired of saying exactly what I say a few posts later?

chillmeistergen
Do you ever get tired of saying exactly what I say a few posts later?

Well it wasn't exactly what you said, was it?

I included other areas of the board as well. I'm really unaware of any time I've done something similar, if I do, I assure you it's purely accidental.

Bardock42
Well it wasn't exactly what you said, was it?

I included other areas of the board as well. I'm really unaware of any time I've done something similar, if I do, I assure you it's purely accidental. Thief.

InnerRise
Not including the pushy ass mods that roam KMC with an undeserved sense of accomplishment. Truer words have hardly ever been spoken here.

Some of the other stuff was true as well, but I just had to emphasize this little nugget truth right here.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Robtard

"Time travel revealed!"

Are you serious?

"Condoms for inmates"

Not sure who's claiming they're better, but the first and third thread you qouted, were done intentionally by one or more of the KMC trolls. The "Condoms" one, well, it's factually an issue, that is currently going on. Regardless, there are stupid (non troll)threads in the GDF.

Honestly though, with threads like "Last time you had sex", "The *insert name* respect thread", "Masturbation Log" and this very thread, you really shouldn't throw stones.

MR.Grum
lulz

=Tired Hiker=
If I stopped posting in the OTF, then maybe .. . just maybe the GDF would become a bit smarter.

Scythe
Not throwing stones at all, just tryin' to show how the GDF at times has nonsense too. Not as much as the OTF, but more than what's expected and need in the GDF.

=Tired Hiker=
I just read every thread in the OTF and I can't find one single bit of nonsense. So .. . I don't know what you guys are talking about.

Scythe
Apparantly the OTF is full of it. So says the people with legitimate thought process.

MR.Grum
Apparantly the OTF is full of it. So says the people with legitimate thought process. lulz so says Kramer

Bardock42
Not throwing stones at all, just tryin' to show how the GDF at times has nonsense too. Not as much as the OTF, but more than what's expected and need in the GDF. They are still valid topics of a delusional person/troll. Of course there can be shit threads...you could go to the GDF right now and open a "In Love With Wild Cherry" Thread, then you'd have shit in the GDF, the thing is, the GDF is not designed to have the shit. The OTF is.

Punkyhermy
GDF is such a joke. even more so than OTF.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
GDF is such a joke. even more so than OTF.

Oh look, it's the lady who thinks further education's for stupid people.

What's that love, more babble?

Punkyhermy

Oh look, its the tard who is proving himself stupider per post.

Mr. Bacon
easy peoples.

Lana

blink

How...how does that even make sense?

Bardock42
GDF is such a joke. even more so than OTF. Haha

chillmeistergen
blink

How...how does that even make sense?

Which part are you struggling with? The idea that further education's for stupid people? If so, I agree, it doesn't really make sense.

Lana
Which part are you struggling with? The idea that further education's for stupid people? If so, I agree, it doesn't really make sense.

Yeah...I just can't figure out the logic behind that idea.

Sol Valentine
.... A forum war is looming...

Robtard
They are still valid topics of a delusional person/troll. Of course there can be shit threads...you could go to the GDF right now and open a "In Love With Wild Cherry" Thread, then you'd have shit in the GDF, the thing is, the GDF is not designed to have the shit. The OTF is.

Bardock42 should have also noted, the comparison of how many times a thread posted in the GDF gets moved to the OTF, because of it's level of "shit", as compared to how many times a thread posted in the OTF gets moved to the GDF.

Edit: Wild Cherry does have fantastic breast though. Just saying.

Röland
Originally posted by Robtard
Edit: Wild Cherry does have fantastic breast though. Just saying.

Seconded.

Robtard

Secretus
The internet is serious business.

JacopeX

Did you wear extra spandex the next practice? haermm You call wrestling, soccer, women, and people getting owned degrading?

Your pathetic.

Barker
Originally posted by JacopeX
You call wrestling, soccer, women, and people getting owned degrading?

Your pathetic.
The combination is laffable. mmm

All you're missing is a few Monster Energy drink commercials.

Secretus

Your pathetic.

No Jacope, soccer is pathetic.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Secretus
No Jacope, soccer is pathetic. YOUR MOMZ!11 :LAUGH:

The combination is laffable. mmm

All you're missing is a few Monster Energy drink commercials. Hmmm.....

Blax_Hydralisk
Oh look, its the tard who is proving himself stupider per post.

"Stupider" isn't a word.. just saying. It's foolish to say something like further education is for stupid people.. then say something like "stupider" your very next post.

no expression

InnerRise
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
"Stupider" isn't a word.. just saying. It's foolish to say something like further education is for stupid people.. then say something like "stupider" your very next post.

no expression haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Secretus
YOUR MOMZ!11 :LAUGH:

lol virgin

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by InnerRise
haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

K-K-K-KOMBO BREAKER HAERMM!

Secretus
K-K-K-KOMBO BREAKER HAERMM!

Uncle Tom.

SelphieT

I mean, c'mon. It is stupid.

Why go to school any longer than necessary, right? I mean, you might as well drop out in highschool. As long as you are artistic, and your parents have money, who needs education, right?

Jesus.

Blax_Hydralisk
Uncle Tom.

I thought you have accepted me already sad

Scythe
Originally posted by SelphieT

Why go to school any longer than necessary, right? I mean, you might as well drop out in highschool. As long as you are artistic, and your parents have money, who needs education, right?

Jesus.

Jesus?? That's GDF talk missy!

SelphieT
Jesus?? That's GDF talk missy!

Oh shit, you're right. I should say.....

It is comprehensible.......

NO! I should say......

-ST

NO!........

eh **** it.

Da Pittman

Jesus. laughing I could have saved 40 grand

SelphieT
Originally posted by Da Pittman
laughing I could have saved 40 grand

Ah man, I know, I hate those kids.

They should be savagedly raped, killed, and savagedly raped.

Which I shall be doing.

Da Pittman

Which I shall be doing. lol

silver_tears

Your pathetic.

Did....did you just ask me if someone getting owned is degrading?...no expression
Seriously now....you're serious?

Röland

Which I shall be doing.

I'll help. evillaugh

SelphieT

Röland
Oh god, I dunno, that'd be way too fun!

But.......it can be arranged.

It'll be my first brutal rape and killing, so you'll have to walk me through it.

JacopeX
Did....did you just ask me if someone getting owned is degrading?...no expression
Seriously now....you're serious? NO I did not.

And using my typos as a way to own me is an automatic fail.

GTFO. stick out tongue

InnerRise
NO I did not.

And using my typos as a way to own me is an automatic fail.

GTFO. stick out tongue So if owning someone b/c of their typos is a fail............what does that say about the one who actually made the typos?

Home Grown Pown!

JacopeX
So if owning someone b/c of their typos is a fail............what does that say about the one who actually made the typos?

Home Grown Pown!

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Human.

Robtard
No Jacope, soccer is pathetic.

So says the NFL fan, who's sport is exciting in 15 second segments. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying football is a bad sport, but a well played soccer game is an epic battle between titans, compared to football being a 5th grade schoolyard pushing contest.

InnerRise
Pot calling the Kettle Black yet again I'd say.

Robtard
Woah, profound.

InnerRise
doped

=Tired Hiker=
Get a room, you two.

JacopeX
compared to football being a 5th grade schoolyard pushing contest. laughing

Good ol' days.

InnerRise
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Get a room, you two. You gonna buy me a room sir?

=Tired Hiker=
You gonna buy me a room sir?

Maybe.

InnerRise
Maybe. Well what do I have to do to take the "M", "A", and "B" out of that "MAYBE" to make it a "YES"?

=Tired Hiker=
Add an "S"?

InnerRise
Add an "S"? THen it would be "MAYBES".

You sober?

Secretus
So says the NFL fan

You mean the heterosexual.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying football is a bad sport, but a well played soccer game is an epic battle between titans, compared to football being a 5th grade schoolyard pushing contest.

It all comes down to preference. I find that soccer is a very boring sport, imo. I think soccer fans should check there pulse every once and a while to make sure it's ok.

A well played soccer game?

haermm

Football is by far one of the most exciting/toughest sports played.

InnerRise
Football is by far one of the most exciting/toughest sports played. No........it is not.

Secretus
No........it is not.

Thanks for your input.

What sport do you find most exciting, Innerise?

Ballet?

InnerRise
Thanks for your input.

What sport do you find most exciting, Innerise?

Ballet? Nope. I fancy Tennis myself. And I wouldn't say it's exciting......although I find some parts quite enthralling....but it's the one I like the most.

But the fact that you think there's something wrong with a Male liking Ballet and would ATTEMPT to insult one with such an insinuation is quite petty on your part and rather sad.

Males today, particularly Black Males, are so insecure about themselves today concerning certain issues. They think this and that will cause them to look girly. Not that far off from Homophobia, which you seem to suffer from as well.

Oh....and YOU'RE WELCOME........glad you enjoyed my Input. Enjoy this little nugget of truth as well.

Blax_Hydralisk

Males today, particularly Black Males, are so insecure about themselves today concerning certain issues. T

haermm

Secretus
Nope. I fancy Tennis myself. And I wouldn't say it's exciting......although I find some parts quite enthralling....but it's the one I like the most.

But the fact that you think there's something wrong with a Male liking Ballet and would ATTEMPT to insult one with such an insinuation is quite petty on your part and rather sad.

No I have no problem with males practicing ballet. NFL players practice it to better there game. Every other person that does it, most likey there female or you.

Males today, particularly Black Males, are so insecure about themselves today concerning certain issues. They think this and that will cause them to look girly.

Because I'm black I'm insecure? hahah, I know 10 white guys that will agree with me the second after I mention ballet.... FACT!

Not that far off from Homophobia, which you seem to suffer from as well.

I agree to a point that I am Homophobic. In the sense that, "Something wrong with gay people scares me." (Psychological issues) lol

Secretus
haermm

Disgrace to our race.

Paint yourself asian and pretend to be a woman.

Blax_Hydralisk
Disgrace to our race.

Paint yourself asian and pretend to be a woman.

You better learn your place negro.

Rogue Jedi
No........it is not.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... you ever play the sport?

Secretus
You better learn your place negro.

Sorry, I don't want to stand next to you in the "cock sucking line". I like "Rex" but not that much.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you ever play the sport?

Only with his mouth open.

haermm

Blax_Hydralisk
Sorry, I don't want to stand next to you in the "cock sucking line". I like "Rex" but not that much.

That hurt man, that hurt.

InnerRise
haermm thankyou

Yes........it is truly sad..........but the truth.

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm a black man and I'm not insecure sad

InnerRise
I'm a black man and I'm not insecure sad I didn't say all.

And I'm black as well.

Secretus
That hurt man, that hurt.

You know I was joking, come on.

thankyou

Yes........it is truly sad..........but the truth.

Some gay black guy rejected you I bet.

He wasn't Asian enough for you.

I didn't say all.

And I'm black as well.

Don't ever say that.

I don't care if it's even the truth!

Shit ...

Rogue Jedi

Only with his mouth open.

haermm nah, he despises oral sex.

Blax_Hydralisk

And I'm black as well.

No!

Secretus
No!

I don't know about you but ...

I'm gonna vomit.

InnerRise