Dr. Strange Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old-Wizard.com
No prep time...

1) Namor
2) The Fantastic Four
3) Gladiator
4) The Sentry
5) Magneto
6) Dr. Fate
7) Black Bolt
8) Thor
9) Beta Ray Bill
10) Silver Surfer
11) Odin

Laminator_X
If Strange brings his best game he could clear. On an off day, he might not make it past Namor. Strange varies quite a bit depending on the circumstances and writer.

Old-Wizard.com
Originally posted by Laminator_X
If Strange brings his best game he could clear. On an off day, he might not make it past Namor. Strange varies quite a bit depending on the circumstances and writer.

Do you think he can beat Odin on his best day? I'm not so sure...

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
Do you think he can beat Odin on his best day? I'm not so sure...

On his best day he could. He's taken on Dormammu and Shuma Gorath. He could find a way. It's a 1/10 chance, but it is possible.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Laminator_X

I agree with this.

Sundipped
I only see Dr. Fate and Odin as being a problem to classic Strange.

lordboo
Originally posted by Sundipped
I only see Dr. Fate and Odin as being a problem to classic Strange.

a well preped loki as well imo

llagrok
Fate or Odin.

nimbus006
Currently i really dont think he makes past Glads or Sentry. He said it himself, his powers "are not what they once were."

Faceman
Originally posted by llagrok
Fate or Odin.

Or Thor.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by celestialdemon
On his best day he could. He's taken on Dormammu and Shuma Gorath. He could find a way. It's a 1/10 chance, but it is possible. I'll co-sign this, but to be on his best day, Strange needs prep. He's not getting it in this thread, so I'd say that while he has a chance to go further, he stops at Gladiator the majority of times.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'll co-sign this, but to be on his best day, Strange needs prep. He's not getting it in this thread, so I'd say that while he has a chance to go further, he stops at Gladiator the majority of times.

Ah, but remember he was brought into an impromptu battle with the In-Betweener twice and held his own for awhile. I do agree that to be his best, he needs prep, though.

Gecko4lif
surfer is under thor and brb

cmack
he goes down at silver surfer

batdude123
Originally posted by Old-Wizard.com
No prep time...

1) Namor
2) The Fantastic Four
3) Gladiator
4) The Sentry
5) Magneto
6) Dr. Fate
7) Black Bolt
8) Thor
9) Beta Ray Bill
10) Silver Surfer
11) Odin

You honestly think Black Bolt, Thor, BRB, and Silver Surfer are more powerful than Dr. Fate?

Wtf?

norrinradd43
Thor is not above silver surfer

Power16
Dr. Fate and Odin are the trouble areas. Dr. Fate would be a tie more often then not. For Odin it would have to be his best day and he would need to summon Abstracts to put him down.

Old-Wizard.com
According to Marvel.com here are Odin's abilities:

Powers
Odin possessed a variety of superhuman attributes common to the superhuman race of beings known as the Asgardians. Odin was superhumanly strong and was capable of lifting about 60 tons. Odin, despite his advanced age at the time of his death, was much stronger than the average Asgardian male, who could lift roughly 30 tons.

Like all other Asgardians, Odin was extremely long lived and aged at a much slower pace than humans, but was not immortal in the same sense as some other races of gods who ceased to age upon reaching adulthood. Odin was highly resistant to physical injury and he couldn't die under conventional circumstances. It would take an injury that resulted in a spreading of a significant portion of his bodily molecules over a great distance, thus preventing the mystical lifeforce common to all Asgardians from regenerating areas essential to his survival, to cause him to physically die. The tissues of Odin's body; his flesh, bone, and muscle possessed about three times the density of the tissue of a human body. This helped to contribute to Odin's superhuman strength and weight. Odin's advanced musculature generated considerably less lactic acids than the musculature of human beings, granting him superhuman levels of stamina in all physical activities.

Odin possessed vast energy manipulating abilities called the Odinforce and could manipulate tremendous amounts of mystical energies for a variety of purposes, only some of which were seen. Odin could temporarily increase his own superhuman physical attributes, fire powerful bursts of energy for destructive purposes, teleportation between dimensions, grant living beings or inanimate objects a variety of superhuman abilities, control the lifeforce of other Asgardians, etc.

Abilities
Vast knowledge of ancient and arcane wisdom. Odin was also an excellent hand to hand combatant, having thousands of years of experience and was quite adapt at using his vast energy powers in combat situations.

Weapons
Gungnir (enchanted spear), sword, power-scepter Thrudstok (used to project cosmic energy)

Priest
Odin stops him. Thor would give Strange problems imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.