Superman & Bugs Bunny crossover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SmashBro
Has anyone read the Superman & Bugs Bunny crossover books? If so, were they pretty good? Because I think I might want to buy them.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SmashBro
Has anyone read the Superman & Bugs Bunny crossover books? If so, were they pretty good?

Ive never read them, but i cant think any reason why they would be less than spectacular.

SmashBro
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Ive never read them, but i cant think any reason why they would be less than spectacular.

I hope so. I just hope they don't cost too much, which they shouldn't since they're old, I think.

WrathfulDwarf
You can find them in comic book conventions or a comic book store for cheap.

SmashBro
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can find them in comic book conventions or a comic book store for cheap.

I'll try that. Heck, if I could, I'll get the whole series. lol That'll help me remember Kids WB after it goes off next year. I'm gonna miss it.sad

B.A
I am downloading them. Just for kicks. no expression

ragesRemorse
be sure to also get the superman VS muhammad ali issue too

SmashBro
I saw the cover of that on this website a long time ago. lol

You know, speaking of Kids WB, I always wondered why did they put that logo on the Superman & Bugs Bunny covers. I wonder if it was meant to be a spin-off or something of their respective series (since they both were on Kids WB). It kind of would have been cool if they made a cartoon series but comics are just as good so I got no problems.

Tommy05
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
be sure to also get the superman VS muhammad ali issue too I own that. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.