College Paper Written on "2 Girls 1 Cup".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
I felt that this paper was really well written. I really don't understand why the paper was given a 0%. Other than the extraneous description of the purpose of the title, it is illogical to grade the paper as such. The professor grading this paper obviously is uptight and a prude. As adults, as long as items such as these are approached from an academic point of view, it is inappropriate to deem such things as inappropriate. (When is the last time you met a college student younger than 18?...not that they are not out there...)

Even the expanded description of the title that was contained in parenthesis could be acceptable because parenthesis are considered non-essential asides that provide further insight or something that is off topic. referencing the time frame of the video is not incorrect...I work with a video editor...or former video editor and official reports that he made were in that format. If you refer to a specific time frame seconds are denoted by 1 06:34 (The before means 1 hour 6 minutes and 34 seconds. want to be redundant...you can put 0 00:11). To be absolutely correct, you would usually put 34 seconds down like this....00:34.

Anyway, here is the paper.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/2023343777_b1b21480b2_o.jpg

Reverend Axel
EPIC FAIL

Röland
Who writes about "2 Chicks 1 Cup" for a college paper anyway?

Reverend Axel
A student.

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
A student.

But srsly? There is no theme or anything to that video. It's just two chicks eating shit. No underlying point or anything to it...

Reverend Axel

Röland
The music? mmm

I wonder who wrote the score to that.

I heard it was you. mmm

Reverend Axel
I wish I had something to do with that movie. mmm

Röland
You sick bastard. mmm

Reverend Axel

Röland

Reverend Axel
mmm

FoxMeister
haeyes

Secretus
This makes me want to take a shit.

FoxMeister
in a cup?

=Tired Hiker=
And then eat it?

FoxMeister
and film it?

Secretus
We'll see how it comes out.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Secretus
We'll see how it comes out.

Hard? mmm

MR.Grum
Originally posted by FoxMeister
only in kmc can you find this type of humor....

Secretus
Originally posted by Bloigen
Hard? mmm

Not yet.

Maybe if you played with it a bit.

MR.Grum
lulz cup.

dadudemon

Mairuzu
at least a 1% for big words?

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
I agree. But I cannot argue that point. You and I hold the perspective that this "2girls1cup" video is taboo...but what IF that director/actresses had other intentions other than to accommodate a fetish? (I hear the girls did it for coke.)

I heard the same thing but I just don't think it's any reason to write a paper on 2 chicks eating shit. laughing out loud

Reverend Axel
He should've just drawn a picture.

cupchicks

Mr. Bacon
gross laughing out loud

MR.Grum
He should've just drawn a picture.

cupchicks cupchickssome one showed me the clip im not gona say who but faking go_rOOssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

Wålshy
Originally posted by MR.Grum
cupchickssome one showed me the clip im not gona say who but faking go_rOOssssssssssssss!!!!!!!

you got off to it didnt you?

MR.Grum

RogerRamjet
0%...what a **** up! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.