love.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
The abandoned monkey who has found love with a pigeon
Last updated at 13:08pm on 27th September 2007

They're an odd couple in every sense but a monkey and a pigeon have become inseparable at an animal sanctuary in China.

The 12-week-old macaque - who was abandoned by his mother - was close to death when it was rescued on Neilingding Island, in Goangdong Province.

After being taken to an animal hospital his health began to improve but he seemed spiritless - until he developed a friendship with a white pigeon.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_02/monkeypigPHTSHT1309_700x463.jpg

The blossoming relationship helped to revive the macaque who has developed a new lease of life, say staff at the sanctuary.

Now the unlikely duo are never far from each other's side, but they aren't the only ones to strike up an unusual friendship.

Earlier this year a pig adopted a tiger cub and raised him along with her piglets because his mother couldn't feed him.

And in 2005 a baby deer named Mi-Lu befriended lurcher Geoffrey at the Knowsley Animal Park in Merseyside after she was rejected by her mother.

thedailymail.com

happy

Röland
I WANT A PIGONKY!

Mr. Bacon
haha smile

quite the odd couple indeed stick out tongue

cute picture though happy

=Tired Hiker=
It is possible that the pigeon reminds the monkey of his mother's soft white titty.

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
haha smile

quite the odd couple indeed stick out tongue

cute picture though happy

its just precious.happy

Mr. Bacon

Reverend Axel
GIBBONS!!!!

SpearofDestiny
That's wondorful. IT shows how complex animal behavior truly is, and proves that Love is not simply a "human" phenomenon, but a universal one among living creatures.

This should be in the General Discussion Forum, not the Off Topic Forum- a toilet bowl for lonely and bored teenagers.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
GIBBONS!!!!

Röland
flying monkies! eek!

WRONG!

A FLYING PIGEON-MONKEY!

eek!

mitchum
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Sweet Doors sig.

Mr. Bacon

Punkyhermy
lawlz!eek!

Röland
eek!eek!

No, it's easy. Look, I've been practicing: I made a pigeon-rat.

Mr. Bacon

Röland
hahaha, whats that from i forget embarrasment

Simpsons TreeHouse of Horror. 31

Lana
hahaha, whats that from i forget embarrasment

Simpsons Halloween episode, where Bart had an evil twin.

Mr. Bacon
ahh yes good memory stick out tongue

back when the halloween episodes were good

JediSamuraiMRB
cute pic

Punkyhermy
simpsons the raven halloween episode pwns all.

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
simpsons the raven halloween episode pwns all.
love that one happy

Lana
Nevermore! Nevermore!

Mr. Bacon
quoth the raven

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Lana
Nevermore! Nevermore! A Outlander!!

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Punkyhermy

The abandoned monkey who has found love with a pigeon
Last updated at 13:08pm on 27th September 2007

They're an odd couple in every sense but a monkey and a pigeon have become inseparable at an animal sanctuary in China.

The 12-week-old macaque - who was abandoned by his mother - was close to death when it was rescued on Neilingding Island, in Goangdong Province.

After being taken to an animal hospital his health began to improve but he seemed spiritless - until he developed a friendship with a white pigeon.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/09_02/monkeypigPHTSHT1309_700x463.jpg

The blossoming relationship helped to revive the macaque who has developed a new lease of life, say staff at the sanctuary.

Now the unlikely duo are never far from each other's side, but they aren't the only ones to strike up an unusual friendship.

Earlier this year a pig adopted a tiger cub and raised him along with her piglets because his mother couldn't feed him.

And in 2005 a baby deer named Mi-Lu befriended lurcher Geoffrey at the Knowsley Animal Park in Merseyside after she was rejected by her mother.

thedailymail.com

happy

It's a damned abomination. Next thing you know, men will want to bed one other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.