Anyone from London or New York City...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vivando-loca
anyone here from London or New York City who wouldn't mind answering some interveiw questions on the Tax on Traffic (or Congestion Tax, whatever you call it), please pm me a.s.a.p--or just comment here that you're interested.

thanx. smile

NASA
Im from London and will answer any questions what so ever

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by NASA
Im from London

Seems like half the people on this website are.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Seems like half the people on this website are.

That their top half, bottom half, left half or right halves...?
And where are their other halves from....? stick out tongue

(j/k) stick out tongue

Seriously though, compared to the land mass we have here, by American or Mexican standards, you could be in Scotland and still be classified as near London, I guess.

I live within 30 miles of the city, myself... Not far away enough for my liking.....

Consequently wouldn't be too clued up on congestion charging, although my mates who work up the city all hate it.

Sounds like NASA is the man there.

debbiejo
All I know is that New York has huge building and GREAT FOOD! Oh, and bad taxi drivers, and Kramer and Sienfeld live there...I'm gonna go see my old friend Elaine.

anaconda
the odds for people comming from such petit places are slim roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.