50 killed kanyes mom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

merzbowluver
u niggas know 50 had beef with Kanye, bet he cud top his sales and if he cudnt he'd, retier from da rap game. 50 lost da bet tho, humeliated by Kanye.

so, onta da topic @ hand. 50 cant sit back like no backaway ****, so he took a stand an retali8ted. payed off da surguns, prob got sum croneeys of his to pose as docs. people just don't die from plastic sergery, the whole thing hasta of been set up from da beginin.

search ya soul, u know it 2 be true.

chillmeistergen
You are a fvcking retard.

Df02
Originally posted by merzbowluver
u niggas know 50 had beef with Kanye, bet he cud top his sales and if he cudnt he'd, retier from da rap game. 50 lost da bet tho, humeliated by Kanye.

so, onta da topic @ hand. 50 cant sit back like no backaway ****, so he took a stand an retali8ted. payed off da surguns, prob got sum croneeys of his to pose as docs. people just don't die from plastic sergery, the whole thing hasta of been set up from da beginin.

There is absolutely no way in hell that someone who makes a thread like this could be a 'merzbowluver'... Merzbow is way beyond you.

2D_MASTER

YO, FO' SHO'. TRU DAT, DAWG.

rader
wow... that was the hardest thing in the world to read possilby ever and not worth it either

PiruBlood

hey b-rad go back to malibu we all know your it's most wanted.

ragesRemorse

I would enjoy watching you get strangled to death.

JacopeX

search ya soul, u know it 2 be true. Worst thread ever, and probably the most retarded member ever.

DIAF.

chillmeistergen
Are you annoyed to lose that title?

JacopeX
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Are you annoyed to lose that title? Never was. It was all a gimmick you stupid c*nt.

chillmeistergen
Nah, you are really, really stupid. No gimmicks.

Zac-E

I hate you.

JacopeX
Nah, you are really, really stupid. No gimmicks. No.

BackFire

lol

Healing Artisan
Originally posted by JacopeX
Worst thread ever, and probably the most retarded member ever.

DIAF. next to you, i'd agree that he is the most retarded member

JacopeX
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
next to you, i'd agree that he is the most retarded member Yet, no one has proof that I so called "retarded".

80% of this forum is filled with egotistical assholes who just pick on others out of their own will to bash others for no apparent reason. Obviously, that gangsta gimmick was the fakest act I ever done and it is very hilarious how everyone take it seriously.

IT was just a joke. Get a life and move on. I'm Tired of reiterating this for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And FYI, I am a straight A student in College Prep and Advanced courses. Chill probably made it out of college sucking his professor's dick.

Kram3r
And FYI, I am a straight A student in College Prep and Advanced courses. Chill probably made it out of college sucking his professor's dick.

Funny that, I was assuming that's how you got those straight A's, hahaha.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Kram3r
Funny that, I was assuming that's how you got those straight A's, hahaha. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLO....No.

Kram3r
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL
OLOLOLOLOLOLO....No.

Oh Jesus, you showed me. That was brilliant, witty, elegant. Truly the comeback of a person smart enough to get "straight" (hahaha, seriously now) A's.

JacopeX
Oh Jesus, you showed me. That was brilliant, witty, elegant. Truly the comeback of a person smart enough to get "straight" (hahaha, seriously now) A's. Why should I take a conversation with you, or anyone in this forum seriously in that matter?

Kram3r
Why should I take a conversation with you, or anyone in this forum seriously in that matter?

Why are you asking me for? You did it.

JacopeX
Why are you asking me for? You did it. Just answer the question besides ignoring what I am saying. Did I call you an idiot....yet?

Kram3r
Just answer the question besides ignoring what I am saying. Did I call you an idiot....yet?

A question like that is usually rhetorical, but you actually want me to Answer it? Well, I never said you SHOULD take it seriously, you made that assumption. You're the one getting all worked up, because we dislike you, so maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously? Because it's the internet, and if you were so secure with you situation, you know, the high grades, the soccer stardom, you wouldn't be here defending yourself here.

JacopeX
A question like that is usually rhetorical, but you actually want me to Answer it? Well, I never said you SHOULD take it seriously, you made that assumption. You're the one getting all worked up, because we dislike you, so maybe you shouldn't take it so seriously? Because it's the internet, and if you were so secure with you situation, you know, the high grades, the soccer stardom, you wouldn't be here defending yourself here. Not defending but correcting. big grin

Kram3r
Not defending but correcting. big grin

Why do you feel the need to "correct" if you're life is so God damn fantastic? It's the internet, as you say. Who cares? Right?

Healing Artisan
Yet, no one has proof that I so called "retarded".

80% of this forum is filled with egotistical assholes who just pick on others out of their own will to bash others for no apparent reason. Obviously, that gangsta gimmick was the fakest act I ever done and it is very hilarious how everyone take it seriously.

IT was just a joke. Get a life and move on. I'm Tired of reiterating this for you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And FYI, I am a straight A student in College Prep and Advanced courses. Chill probably made it out of college sucking his professor's dick. 80%? you're a researcher now? let me see the empirical data.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Healing Artisan
80%? you're a researcher now? let me see the empirical data. STFU.

You are probably a perfect quintessence of the majority.

chillmeistergen

Yeah, that's exactly how I got into a good university, Jacope. I sucked my way to one of the best in the country, in a country with a decent education system. You come from Peru, a university place there isn't even worth a hand job.

MightyEInherjar
Yeah, that's exactly how I got into a good university, Jacope. I sucked my way to one of the best in the country, in a country with a decent education system. You come from Peru, a university place there isn't even worth a hand job.
laughing!

JacopeX
Yeah, that's exactly how I got into a good university, Jacope. I sucked my way to one of the best in the country, in a country with a decent education system. You come from Peru, a university place there isn't even worth a hand job. And where do I live currently? How am I doing? Just because someone comes from a country the provides low education does not mean they are stupid. Such an arrogant logic you just made.

And FYI, please do some research before making false comments.

Please STFU.

chillmeistergen
And where do I live currently? How am I doing? Just because someone comes from a country the provides low education does not mean they are stupid. Such an arrogant logic you just made.

And FYI, please do some research before making false comments.

Please STFU.

God, you're an idiot. That's the point, you made a comment about my education, of which you have no idea about, I made a similar comment.

JacopeX
God, you're an idiot. That's the point, you made a comment about my education, of which you have no idea about, I made a similar comment. And it failed.

Nice job, shithead.

chillmeistergen
And it failed.

Nice job, shithead.

What do you mean it failed, you silly ****? I failed to make a similar comment? No, I didn't.

You got upset, and infuriated that I don't know what you're studying and where. Now, as you made the first comment, casting aspersions on my sexuality and the legitimacy of my educational merit, I think it's fair enough that I made one back.
Now then, what am I studying and where? Because of course, there's no way you'd have been a hypocrite and not done research, not with a brain like that in your nut.

exanda kane
And it failed.

Nice job, shithead.

You silly shit.

And, honestly, I really wish I could play devil#s advocate here, just to piss off the rest, but I am astounded, truly astounded.

Kram3r
STFU.

You are probably a perfect quintessence of the majority.

Nice way to totally dodge what I said, hypocrite.

Your G.O.D
50 do be hatein on Kanye now a days but he aint kill nobody...and kanye's ma at that?

Wetahded...

JacopeX
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
50 do be hatein on Kanye now a days but he aint kill nobody...and kanye's ma at that?

Wetahded... laughing out loud

Kram3r
laughing out loud

Nice way to totally dodge what I said, hypocrite.

Deathblow
This is dumb, and off-topic. And the topic was dumb anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.