Xenogears: Naphtali,Alpha Weltall and True Weltall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
This is about Grahf's gear/anima relic "Naphtali". I was wondering what it looks like. Also what is the difference between Alpha Weltall and True Weltall?

Yoshi Paradise
Is this a game?

Neo Darkhalen
What is this, your post made no sense.

Sado-sama
lol n00bie tongue

atv2
Yes this is a game! It is a videogame from the Playstation 1. Xenosaga is a spinoff of this game. I have posted it at the top what game it is and it is Xenogears. All I want to know is the difference between Naphtali, Alpha Weltall and True Weltall. I have seen Alpha and True Weltall, and they look very much alike. As for Naphtali, All that I have known is that it was an anima relic for Alpha Weltall, I am not sure if it is a gear or not. If it was a gear, I want to know what Naphtali looked like.

If it this doesn't help, maybe you would be familiar with the character, Grahf AKA The seeker of power, Lacan. He is the pilot of those machines that I am asking about.

For all my Xenogear fans, I can use some help. Tell me the difference between Alpha Weltall and True Weltall along with Naphtali.

atv2
I have to apologize for posting this thread, all I wanted was a comparison for a mech. I'm sorry if this was too much to ask. The confusion stops! Administrator, Shut this thread off! Thanks!

Yoshi Paradise
Report it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.