i hate going to the movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PiruBlood
i saw american gangster at the theatres and i was in the middle when. some big headed bimbo sits in the front and god damn the ladies head looked like mount rushmore. i was lucky enough to find a better seat but god damn i hate big headed people.

Reverend Axel
What have they ever done to you?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by PiruBlood
i saw american gangster at the theatres and i was in the middle when. some big headed bimbo sits in the front and god damn the ladies head looked like mount rushmore. i was lucky enough to find a better seat but god damn i hate big headed people.
Im totally with you. I dont go much but when i was small i always had some tall piece of walking cawk sit right in front of me and makes me wanna shit in his popcorn herbeyes

Reverend Axel
Maybe you all should quit bitching and find another seat? herbsrug

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Maybe you all should quit bitching and find another seat? herbsrug
I suggest mass merde of tall people in cinemas

kodak
just do what i do, Talk...

the whole ****ing movie, dont care, You talk, they wont bother you.... unless they kick you out.

MR.Grum
i thought i already sruged here ...oh wellherbsrug

FoxMeister
Originally posted by MR.Grum
i thought i already sruged here ...oh wellherbsrug
Srugging is bad for shoulders

NASA
thats why i prefer to buy pirate dvds instead

InnerRise
i saw american gangster at the theatres and i was in the middle when. some big headed bimbo sits in the front and god damn the ladies head looked like mount rushmore. i was lucky enough to find a better seat but god damn i hate big headed people. funny

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

FoxMeister
Originally posted by NASA
thats why i prefer to buy pirate dvds instead
ZLsJyfN0ICU
You just walked into this one

Mairuzu

During the middle of my movie some black guy and mexican guy got into a loud argument and everyone was staring at them and they both went outside to settle it i guess... was kinda funny cause i shouted at them "ITS JUST A MOVIE"...

JediSamuraiMRB

Why go if you hate it?

PiruBlood
Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Why go if you hate it?

i havent been to the theatre in years. so i went when the movie came out and no wonder people prefer bootlegs.

Dusty
**** all of you.

Naz
I like the movies, just sit in the front so no one else wants to sit in front of you...or just move erm

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Naz
I like the movies, just sit in the front so no one else wants to sit in front of you...or just move erm
Sitting at the front hurts your neck and the front is full of whinney ass babies who dunno wtf they are actually doing there

Dusty
The person below this post is a flaming homosexual.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Dusty
The person below this post is a flaming homosexual. lulz?herbpigtails

InnerRise
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Sitting at the front hurts your neck and the front is full of whinney ass babies who dunno wtf they are actually doing there Exactly. I hate sitting in the front. Eventually you just want to give up on looking STRAIGHT UP at the movie and just stop watching.

But you don't....................

Originally posted by MR.Grum
lulz?herbpigtails
funny

ragesRemorse

Thats why i sit up front. By sitting in the front row, you also get that foot rest from the guard rail

=Tired Hiker=
When I went to see 'The Departed', there was this hella annoying black guy behind me and he was like yelling at the movie screen, shit like, "Man, that guy got fuuuuuuuucked up." As if we didn't see it happen. So I turned around and said, "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" And when I did that, I caught a glimpse of him and he was huge and cut and could totally kick my ass. Then he said, "He did not just 'shhhhhh' me."

When the movie was over I just sat in my seat for the entire credits and he left before me.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
When I went to see 'The Departed', there was this hella annoying black guy behind me and he was like yelling at the movie screen, shit like, "Man, that guy got fuuuuuuuucked up." As if we didn't see it happen. So I turned around and said, "Shhhhhhhhhhh!" And when I did that, I caught a glimpse of him and he was huge and cut and could totally kick my ass. Then he said, "He did not just 'shhhhhh' me."

When the movie was over I just sat in my seat for the entire credits and he left before me.

laughing out loud serves you right for being an A-hole. How you gonna SHh someone? stick out tongue

There was one of those guys in the theater when i went to see live free or die hard, but it actually made the movie funner. Anytime Mclane would rock someone, he let out the black guy WOOOOOOO! shit!

Barker

I serially cryl'd. crylaugh

InnerRise

When the movie was over I just sat in my seat for the entire credits and he left before me. I would have kept that to myself...........wimp.

I remember when I was in the theater watching SpiderMan 3 and Peter was doing his little dance number in the Club where Mary Jane was waitressing and singing and at the moment where he was fighting people off of him and Mary Jane ran up and tried to stop him and he pushed/smacked/hit her back onto the ground.......this guy in the back made this audible "yessssssss" hissing sound.

It wasn't a shout.......more like an "Amen" sound you hear in church..........or "Yesssss Lorddddd".

It was SOOOOO FUNNNYYYYY.

no expression

It was.

Jaime Sommers

I know what you mean! I hate when that happens, too, and especially when someone talks on their mobile phone during the film. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JediSamuraiMRB
i havent been to the theatre in years. so i went when the movie came out and no wonder people prefer bootlegs.

Why didn't you just find another seat or tell the person to move?

FoxMeister
Originally posted by InnerRise
I would have kept that to myself...........wimp.

I remember when I was in the theater watching SpiderMan 3 and Peter was doing his little dance number in the Club where Mary Jane was waitressing and singing and at the moment where he was fighting people off of him and Mary Jane ran up and tried to stop him and he pushed/smacked/hit her back onto the ground.......this guy in the back made this audible "yessssssss" hissing sound.

It wasn't a shout.......more like an "Amen" sound you hear in church..........or "Yesssss Lorddddd".

no expression

It was.

baha rofl

Bloigen
Originally posted by Dusty
**** all of you.

Zac-E
I'm one of those people who laughs or says something back to the screen. I laughed so much in Spider Man 3 that my friends sister basically slapped me. In the Chronicles of Narnia I really did talk back to the screen, but that time everybody found my antics slightly amusing.

Secretus

Stop being a wigga and life will get better.

InnerRise
Originally posted by FoxMeister
baha rofl Glad you appreciate the hilarity in that.

It was shocking at first and then it immediately turned funny. I mean.....Peter had just thrown Mary Jane down hard onto the floor and you hear this "yessssssssss" in the back.

I was put off at first b/c I was like......why would you be happy...........then it just turned funny.......still.....I was against it......but I laughed.

Floigen
I win. http://www.markalowery.net/Chess/Checks_Checkmate/three_move_checkmate.gif

dadudemon

Why don't you spend $20,000 and buy yourself a home theater system? The sound and the picture quality would be better than just about any theater you would ever go to.

That is what I plan to do after all my college is done and I have all the IT certs that I need/want..three or four years down the road. Some people want a new car...I want a very nice home theater system...you can do a lot more with a home theater system than a new car...besides, why would I want to leave in my new car IF I had that home theater system?(And don't say to get movies/games...because all of that shit can be mailed to you now days.) Exactly.

After I get it all built and setup, I will take pictures and post them...but it is 2 or 3 years down the road for me...I will even invite people to come over and "play" from the KMC forums...no big haired people allowed. mad

dadudemon

no expression

It was.

I didn't say "yessssss" at that part...but I did laugh out loud and I was the only one in the theater who laughed out loud at the part and people around me were looking at me like I was some sort of sadistic bastard....tee hee. big grin

=Tired Hiker=

If I was truly a wimp, I guess I would have kept it to myself too.

InnerRise
If I was truly a wimp, I guess I would have kept it to myself too. Regardless........it happened...........so you're a wimp nonetheless........

Just messing with you though.

=Tired Hiker=
My feelings were hurt a bit, but now I'm okay.

WrathfulDwarf
The last movie I saw in theathers was Grindhouse. This is been a draught for me at the movies.

B.A

When the movie was over I just sat in my seat for the entire credits and he left before me. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.