intrests in characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
what made you like your fave character/s and comics ,out of all the many characters to choose from?
what made them so interesting to you? smile

batdude123
He's the goddamn Batman.

lordboo
Originally posted by batdude123
He's the goddamn Batman.

whats that mean

Neo Darkhalen
He was unique, funny and the Anti-Spider-Man.

Venom of course.

willRules
Aunt May for her sex appeal no expression

Violent2Dope
He killed Superman.

Doomsday.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x193/gabescrp/250px-Doomsday.jpg

Endless Mike
Charon, he conquered an entire universe, when he started as just a normal human from earth. He's a very interesting and intelligent villain.

kenobi
My favorite character is Wildcat because for many years the comic industry focused just on martial arts and fancy kung fu characters and made boxing seem boring or a skill that any common street thug uses. Wildcat is suppose to be the best boxer that ever lived AND he is one of DC's top fighters. He is also a master at tai Kwon do, Krav Maga, and jiu Jitsu, but his main style is boxing. I like that. He also was one of Batmans trainers and is an interesting character.

Creshosk
Jubilee, because she has alot of strength of character. She outgoing and energetic, but at the same time she's displayed alot of compassion and kind heartedness.

lordboo
thanos,because of his attitude,intellect,ambition

thor,mythology has always being a big interest to me,especially,gods,demons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.