Will superman fight doomsday in a future superman film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
I dunno if it would happen, but I'd love too see it happen, I would hope to have a better battle than the one they had in the cartoon

Neo Darkhalen
NO.

Magee
I doubt it. Next movie will probably be, you guessed it, MORE KRYPTONIANS!! They seem to be scared of going for any thing to exotic in the movies which I can't understand as a Superman film with DD in it would be one hell of an action movie, who in there right mind would not want to see that?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by steverules
I dunno if it would happen, but I'd love too see it happen, I would hope to have a better battle than the one they had in the cartoon First of all, love the avy lol.

I would love it if DD was in the next Supes movie, he is my favorite Superman villain, but prolly not.

Endless Mike
As far as I'm concerned, Superman II was the only good Superman film

Sarutobi700
no cos all superman films are shit. The next villian will be a kryotonite manakin

Neo Darkhalen
The First 2 Superman films were good, fact is I hate Superman, but to be fair the first 2 films were good.

steverules
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
First of all, love the avy lol.

laughing out loud thanks

Maikahyandowen
they won't bring in Doomsday anytime soon. You'd have to kill off Supes then and they're too scared to do that I think

ankur29
mongul would make a good villain , better than more kryptonians

Face
I would like to see that but I saw him fight Dooms day in the cartoon dvd

DarthLazious
I doubt it but you never know.

steverules
Originally posted by Face
I would like to see that but I saw him fight Dooms day in the cartoon dvd

That fight was...ok I guess but a bit rushed, I felt like the fight coulda been better

apoc001
I'd pay to see Superman fight Doomsday, but then the movie would have to deal with the revival, and then they would make up some absurd plot point to screw that up, and then Superman fans everywhere would rebel and take over Hollywood, which would then be nuked, thus bringing down Superman sales, thus ultimately killing off Superman as a character. And Duke Nukem would be banned.

No, we're simply not ready for that yet. I'm sure Lobo could be done, though.

Juntai
Seems likely. According to a new article on IGN, the JLA movie will deal with reprecussions over the Death of Superman.

pr1983
Originally posted by Juntai
Seems likely. According to a new article on IGN, the JLA movie will deal with reprecussions over the Death of Superman.

really? return of superman?

steverules
Woohoo...but they'd have to bring supes back to life...they can't just kill him then leave it at that

BradBalboa
altought it would bo good to see superman actaully fighting someone in a movie ( new) rather than just lifting shit, i doubt it will happen sicne the whole point in doomsday was to kill supes, and he dies in like every fukin movie then comes back so theres no point

would be an awsome fight though

steverules
Didn't he kinda die in like...one movie? I know he died in superman returns and then some how came back

Fianchettoer
He's fighting Zod in the 2010 sequel. It won't even really be a sequel since the first only grossed $200 boxoffice. They're going begin with a clean slate and maybe have Jude Law as Superman.

steverules
Jude Law.....please tell me your joking....please

DarthLazious
I think he is.

super pr*xy
there is no way in hell the sudio is replacing routh. he's a CR clone. and no one is related more to superman than chris reeve.

edit: grossed $200 million? you must be on crack. production cost was estimated at $240 mil. the film grossed more than $390 mil worldwide. dvd sales are estimated at a little above $82 mil. this figures show a profit of way above the .500 mark.

steverules
Jude Law would make a terrible superman

zeel
according to brian singer all he said was the next superman movie will have a smaller budget, however hes looking at a darker side of the last superman movie and there will be more violence in the next superman movie. There is supposed to be a villian in it to.

and it aint Zod.

dadudemon
Originally posted by zeel
according to brian singer all he said was the next superman movie will have a smaller budget, however hes looking at a darker side of the last superman movie and there will be more violence in the next superman movie. There is supposed to be a villian in it to.

and it aint Zod.

Sounds interesting. What kind of violence?

Wolverine2006
probably not...but i can still dream.

steverules
Superman XXX

shortstickman
Supses fighitng any comic villan would be pretty cool though foighting DD would be too drawn out much like King kong action sence where it just never ended.

but would kick ass none the less

steverules
Seeing supes fight doomsday on the big screen would make one hell of a movie

Lord Feron
Yeah but Supes would have to die and I like comic franchises too much for superman to only do 2 new movies. But as usually the writers will take much liberties with what happens in comics for real (i.e. Juggs being a mutant in X3 WTF was that about!) and supes will somehow beat DD on the 1st try lol.

ScarletSpeed
As long as Singer Directs it there will be no decent action

steverules
superman wouldn't have to die...it could just be him getting very beat up and beating DD in the end...or they could kill him then bring him back in the next movie

super pr*xy
too much for two movies to cover. origin of doomsday, death of superman, world without a superman, reign of the supermen, return of superman... just look at how the animated movie turned out. it didn't look right without anybody else jumping in to help superman. i know it's a superman doomsday movie, but it's animated. you could've put paris hilton gettin monkey stomped by DD and it wouldn't matter. it's not like they're casting the real paris hilton and paying loads of cash just for cg.

steverules
If paris was in it she'd just try to make it into a sex tape

super pr*xy
one night in paris... doomsday edition. HA! laughing out loud

just pray that somebody would be ballsy enough to make this movie one day. i would love to see it. just have different media tie ins with the movie, i guess... it could work. just like clone wars did for star wars.

steverules
Some people say that AOTC was bad but I liked it, I thought it was well done. If AOTC can work then supes vs Doomsday in a movie could work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.