Ultimate Hero RPG: A New Age of Good And Evil (Rules and Registration)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX

JacopeX

ESB -1138
Alright I have Sonic, Shadow, and Rouge. Do I have to post their profiles here again?

JacopeX
Yes, just for those who are new to the RP.

JacopeX
My main characters
Name: Jacope III

Sex: Male

Difficulty(1-100): 73

Alignment: Good

Weight: 200

Height: 6'3

Martial Status: Single

Occupations: None

Orientation: Straight

Species (Type) : Human

Powers: Jacope III posseses the same powers as Jacope X and Jacope II as well as their fighting abilities. Jacope III has tremendous potential of power within him that he can unleash powerballs of all sorts. He has been trained by the X-blades for the years and is continuing his training.

Jacope III also posseses a Rage Factor that causes his blood stream to erupt and strike with very hard and long combos. However, Jacope III has mastered an even more unique type of Rage factor that lasts alot more longer.

Jacope III also has extremely flexible and unorthodoxed fighting abilities.

Fighting Styles: Mugen Thai, Kickboxing, and Capoeria

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Two Devastators

Appearance: (COMING SOON)

Favorite food: Spanish Food

Hobby: Training, wandering, and sleeping

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Hispanic

Relatives: Jacope II (Father) Danica (Mother), Jacope X (Grandfather)

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : used to be such a quiet and tough type of person but ever since the death of his father Jacope II, he has becomed overly dramatic, impatient, and angry. However, at certain times, he can be calm.

Story: Jacope II and Danica had Jacope III as a child and raised him until the day he became worthy enough to fight on his own. He trained in X-realm, the ways of na X-blade knowing he needed the training as that was his goal, to become the Next chosen Hero after his father. As the Apocalypse occured, Jacope III was the only one excited for such an event. To be challenged by a tremendous force.

Jacope III went through pain and misery but was able to make it to Fire tournament where he loses against his own Grandfather, ending is run to winning the battle and making it to Fire. however, what upset hi the most was how his father died in a battle against vegeta as they both died together. What seriously got him boiling was the fact that Vegeta was ressurected instead of Jacope II. As Reality was back on track, Jacope III now had a vengeance against Vegeta who is now his adversary. He trains every day and night for what is said to be a journey to face NEr'Zhul, as said by the Elder gods.

However, Vegeta is the man he will think of.....wishing death upon him.

Allies: None (Yet)

Enemies: Vegeta

Name: Ricardo

Weight: 150

Height: 5'8

Occupations: High School Student

Powers: Mind Power- Ricardo has a very advanced mental power. He can control the thought of another, and can even cause massive pressure within the head of another, as well as controlling the persons motion. He can also predict 30 minutes into the future and can lift things with his mind. However, he is still in process of mastering the technique. This power has been with him since birth.

Card Capture- He has learned the technique of Carp capturing. Whatever card he draws, the power goes accordingly to what it says. Their are many different types of cards with different attacks (Fire, Water, Lightning, Cosmic, Land, Air, Leaf, Elemental, Magic, and star Attack).

Destructive Aura-Ricardo pocesses the mind power to form an aura that can cause destruction throughout the world. This will later bw told by the Elder God.

Fighting Styles: Taijutsu. (Tend to be a Black belt and still practices daily)

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Cards

Appearance: (Still being made)

Favorite food: Latin food and Burgers

Hobby: Hanging out, friends, soccer, girls, and parties.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Hispanic

Relatives: Later finds out he is related to King Rufon by billions of years.

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Humorous, Loud, Cocky, and flirty

Story: Ricardo lived a normal life his entire life without any problem. He was actually born with a special power with no known cause. However, he never told his parents of this power as his intelligence was in the same level of a professor at the age of 6. He however, never took school so seriously but tends to do his work normally. When he can and when he can't. He is however, a popular guy at school, known for getting all the girls (Mind control). Today, he is in his last year and will soon find out his future as he will confront the Elder God. From there on, his journey begins.

Allies: None....Yet.

Enemies: None.....Yet.

Name: Sebastian

Difficulty(1-100): 80

Weight: 190

Height: 5'10

Occupations: None

Powers: A very unique Celestial power that are combined into techniques and attacks. He is also a defensive with Celestial.

Celestial blast

Mimicry with a Venegeance: Sebastian takes all the hits while controlling his celestial and absorbing it all with his heart. After the attack or combo, Sebastian may trigger the attack that hit him back to his opponent when he chooses to.

Thunder countrer: As heat and energy builds up with in him from his opponent, an automatic thunderbolt hits his opponent from his uncontrollable celestial.

A Century of Misery: A Sebastian charges Celestial within his arms and palms for a long period of time, he strikes the celestial out of his palm into his opponent, defeating the opponent automatically and scarring his/her soul

Sebastian's Oblivion Sword has a soul of its own that helps sebastian get through a battle with a clue of what is going on. Sebastian also uses his sword to make alot more other attacks that are used upon his opponents his many ways possible. But they are all secret

Fighting Styles: Martial Arts

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Oblivion Sword of Light

Appearance: (COMING SOON)

Favorite food: Soup

Hobby: Walking, reading, having a great time, and females.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Unknown

Relatives: Unknown

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Sebastian is a very straight up, fearless, and calm person who seems naive but is really intelligent from way he battles.

Story: Sebastian was a foster child at a young age in the land of Terbium. He had no clue or information about his parents but through out his childhood, all he wanted was to be the best Celestial Warrior in the Nation of Maldarian and a hero. He started training and training his swordsmanship, being taught by a master named Master Johnathan, one of the best Warriors and teachers throughout the land of Igros. Later on, he went through very grueling training that no child can withstand. It really surprised Master Johnathan to see such potential and fortitude in the child's heart, and how quick he learns. The two became quick friends. He also was given the celestial that was superb enough to be done with his Katana, given by his Master.

At the age of 11, Master Johnathan knew that Sebastian was ready to fight in a war against the Hyland nation. Sebastian survived the 5 month war among 40 other men as the Maldarian Nation won. Throughout his pre teen years, he trained with master Johnathan until one tragic night.

Sefirah Stalked Master johnathan as he was now worthy of going against him in a battle. Johnathan was with Sebastian at the time but once Sefirah appeared in front of Johnathan, they quickly reacted and battled as Sebastian found the Dark Celestial god very frightening, so he hid, without any bravery to save his master and friend. Master Johnathan died in a duration of five minutes, in a very painful death. As Sebastian tried to escape, Sefirah easily blocks is path and cursed him with a dark celestial power unknown to Masters themselves. At any given moment, he will brake down in pain being corrupted by darkness. But he still holds a grudge against Sefirah and will continue to train harder in the name of Aon and his friend!

After graduating from Bulma Academy, he encountered a deity known as the Elder god. This time it was not Aon. He was told to enter the UHRPG dimension to start the quest that was consealed in his destiny, as it was pointless searching his soul in his present dimension. The only way to Sefirah was to accept this quest. Sebastian knew he cannot doubt this at all so accepted the quest. He was told about the happenings and prepared himself until he was ready, but also before it was too late.

Allies: None

Enemies: Sefirah

Thunder Fox
Name: Yamir Aki
Sex: male
Difficulty(1-100): 20 to start out with
Alignment: good
Weight: 250
Height: 6"4
Occupations: Sage
Species (Type) : human
Powers: healing and other spells
Fighting Styles: street fighting
Gadgets/weapons (optional): wrist band with one of lances gem in it
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/010.jpg
Favorite food: rice balls
Hobby: cloud gazing on his private property
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Native American
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : likes well cloud gazing
Story: was forced to become a sage when he started being able to heal others
Allies: none yet
Enemies: none yet

Name: Thanos
Difficulty(1-100): 80
Weight: 240
Height: 6"1
Occupations: unknown
Species (Type) : human......
Powers: not saying his pwers yet
Fighting Styles: a lost art.....
Gadgets/weapons (optional): non visible
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/f6cce152.jpg
Favorite food: ....
Hobby: ....
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white...
Relatives:....
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : hate thoses that feel sorry for himself
Story: stays to himself normally and an exellent figter.... a really really good fighter and never takes apprentinces having him around usually means something bad is going to happen
Allies: ...
Enemies: sonic he not really an anemy just really really dislikes him for his own personal reasons....

Name: Xanatos
Difficulty(1-100): ....
Weight: 250
Height: 6"4
Occupations:....
Species (Type) : human
Powers: ....
Fighting Styles: kenjutsu
Gadgets/weapons (optional): sword
Appearance: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/000.jpg
Favorite food:...
Hobby:...
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : white
Relatives:
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : ....
Story: ....
Allies: ...
Enemies: ....

ESB -1138

Thunder Fox
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/thfunni.gif hmmmm i'll post this pic for the hell of it >_>

MadMel
laughing out loud
Jacope....if you allowed me to use chaos in this one, ill put his bio up, but for now -
Name: John Reaper
difficulty: 100 (cannot die or be touched now that he is death itself..for this reason im not using him for ANY fights, and only as a guide for the new characters)
Appearance -

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e379/MadMel_1st/JOHN.jpg
Weight: unknown
Height: 9'1'' (yes hes very tall )
Affliction: none
Occupations: reaper, demon hunter/slayer, current Lord Of Death..
Species: reaper..
Powers: shadow, necromancy, vampirism, mind reading, super jump, teleportation, invisibility, can store billions of years of memories, immortality. Can walk on any surface, even upside down and on water, semi erethral (some things can go straight though him)..john boasts incredible strength, speed, intelligence and most of all, stamina..having no muscles to wear out means john can fight for years without tiring..since becoming the new lord of death all of his powers have been amped significantly..
Fighting Styles: very similar to the likes of sephiroth's and genesis' fighting styles...despite his weapon being larger than he is, john always fights with the weapon in his right hand, leaving his other open for magic..he often uses his abilities in different ways depending on the situation..when fighting whole armies, john decimates them by swinging his scythe around him and using his enormous strength to knock anything in his way a 100 metres away (very similar to nightmare in the soul caliber 3 intro), and backs up himself with huge magical explosions..when fighting single oponents, john will switch tactics and use his speed, agility and undeath to contort his body if the situation requires..this usually involves using a body part as a weapon..john has been known to use his chopped off limbs or even his head as a club..again he backs himself with magic..
Gadgets/weapons: formally - the scythe, Soul Harvest, which can magically split into two different identical weapons..created from chaos' spine and skull..it also amps johns powers by 20fold
now - uses a scythe he created himself using fires soul..called "wrath of the four horsemen"...holds the same abilities as soul harvest..
Favorite food: popcorn (addicted)
Hobby: spying on people, juggling...now unfortunately has time for neither..
Weakness: although he doesnt have his mothers bloodlust, john is strangely addicted to popcorn, due to a bump in his evolution. now as the lord of death, all weaknesses but his addiction to popcorn have been abolioshed..
Relatives: father (death, deceased), mother (vampire, deceased)
personality: bored, sarcastic, loyal, wise guy.
Story: son of the grim reaper, Death. Johns childhood was spent following his dad, learning how to do his fore-coming job. His teenage years were spent in a special school, and hell, where he had his graduation party. While he was at school, john was attacked by a necromancer named chaos, whom he defeated, with help from his father..Chaos' two monsters - giant, 90ft tall monstrosities that carried the one weapon capable of killing reapers, were destroyed 20-30 years ago, in hell...john reaches full reaper maturity at 1000 yrs. of age, and although he wasnt meant to get taller before then, john has grown to a full 9 ft tall, due to his accelerated evolution..since death's death (no jokes, please ), john has been given the position of the lord of death, and his power and fame have increased dramatically...just recently, john made the former homeworld of the gishna (a race of aliens death had created) explode, in the hopes that the meteors that ensured hit existing planets, and maybe, in billions of year time, the once dead race will rise again..
although he doesn't know it, john will come across a human teenager with incredible necromatic powers, and the reaper will overcome his distrust of "kids" and train him personally..
Allies: Jacope X, lance, ice, and every other hero..
Enemies: demons, evil, and above all else, chaos..
NOTE - im not using john for fighting..i need him to train my new character, to reveal flashbacks and guide the other characters if they need it

Name: Tristan Maybury
Appearance - cant find erm
Weight: unknown
Height: 6'1''
Affliction: good
Occupations: vampire slayer
Species: human
Powers: necromancy, elemental magic, shadow magic certain mental powers (TK and TP), teleportation..
Fighting Styles: undeveloped
Gadgets/weapons: knives
Favorite food: pizza
Hobby: hunting vampires
Relatives: none
personality: serious, arrogant, slight ego, but loyal to his friends
Story: after discovering his powers at age 11, and knowing beforehand the existence of vampires, Tristan saw a way to exterminate vampires and became a vampire slayer...soon he will meet a ridiculously tall man named john (who for some reason looks like the grim reaper) will reveal himself and teach the boy to fight real evil, and not simple vampires..
Allies: none yet..
Enemies: vampires

Thunder Fox
lol i'll have lance in later just more as a sensei then a fighter

JacopeX
Jacope X will Battle Lord codac

It has been long over due....erm

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by JacopeX
Jacope X will Battle Lord codac

It has been long over due....erm does that mean i can use lance to help codac ? happy you said they were allies

JacopeX
Remember when Codac and Lance were good friends during their Teen Titan years?

He is your ally. smile

Thunder Fox
oooooooooh yeaaaaaaah that means he has more reason to help codac then

JacopeX
And turn on Jacope X?

Damn you! stick out tongue

Battle is going to take place almost everywhere. Strating from X-realm, through a portal to earth, through partso f the world, to the heavens and that is where it will end! smile

MadMel
Originally posted by MadMel
Jacope....if you allowed me to use chaos in this one, ill put his bio up
note if you do let me use him hell have to be one of the bosses erm

Thunder Fox
And turn on Jacope X?

Damn you! stick out tongue

Battle is going to take place almost everywhere. Strating from X-realm, through a portal to earth, through partso f the world, to the heavens and that is where it will end! smile i concider it a favor for codac since i think lance owed him iim looking into the past rps with him and lance

JacopeX
For the fourth one, yes. He is probably a very difficult villain.

Chaos has been long awaited since the first RP. big grin

MadMel
so in the next rp, not this one?...ok i can live with that big grin

JacopeX
Yes.

Chaos would be perfect for the next! smile

Thunder Fox

MadMel
also, i need the go ahead for the flashback post i PMed you about in the other forum..

Thunder Fox
i wanna have one last fight with lance >_<

MadMel
dont we all (with our respective characters)??

JacopeX
You will....

Listen guys, things will all go your ways. I just don't want to keep explaining myself since it will just give away everything and it won't be much fun with everything being predictable. erm

Patience...

MadMel
im glad this is finally back..i was bored outta my skull waiting for this..

Thunder Fox
Patience...

i dont have that >_<

MrCurt061430
Name: Spike

Difficulty(1-100): 50

Weight: 75 lbs.

Height: 3' 7"

Occupations: N/A

Species (Type): White Shepherd Dog

Powers:

1. Telepathy: Spike can communicate through telepathy, just like Snow.

2. Telekinesis: Spike can move objects and people around with his mind as well as force them to hold still. Spike can do pretty much whatever he wants to his opponents with Telekinesis.

3. Psychic blast: By far, the top level mind technique in existence. It takes a while to focuse for this one as it creates a force that's strong enough to shatter 600 planets at once and propells it at the enemy. Of course, an attack this strong is not without side effects; every time Spike ues this attack, one thousand of his brain cells die, bringing him closer and closer to death with every use of the attack.

Fighting Styles: Dog

Gadgets/weapons (optional): N/A

Appearance: Spike looks like a German shepherd, only with pure white fur all over his body.

Favorite food: Everything

Hobby: Attacking cats, chasing his tail, fighting for good, eating, and sleeping.

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : N/A

Relatives: Snow

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Spike has Snow's intelligent personality. When he knows he's right, he'll keep on pressuring whoever he's talking to untilthey either agree with him or prove him wrong.

Story: Spike is a descendant from Snow, Ice's dog. Spike is the last dog left in his family, but his father taught him everything that Ice had taught Snow. So Spike has knowledge, intelligence, and is already trained for combat. Currently alone, Spike wanders the streets as a stray dog. However, this provides him the perfect cover for fighting evil.

Allies: N/A (yet)

Enemies: Blackflame

Name: Blackflame

Sex: N/A

Difficulty(1-100): 99

Alignment: Neutral

Weight: Depends on who's appearance it takes over.

Height: Again that depends

Occupations: N/A

Orientation: N/A

Species (Type) : Black Magic entity

Powers:
1. Shape Shifting: Blackflame can take on the form of either his victims or a fallen legend.

2. Black Flames: Black flames are a very high level of black magic. They burn the soul of whoever they are used against. Nobody can survive this attack if it hits.

3. Ability Mimic: If the form it has taken over is of a person with special abilities (Super powers), than Black Flame will also have that person's abilities upon taking on their form.

Fighting Styles: N/A

Gadgets/weapons (optional): N/A

Appearance:
Human: Depends
Entity: It is invisible, harmless, and cannot be harmed in this form.

Favorite food: N/A

Hobby: Destroying everything

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.): Depends

Relatives: N/a

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes): Blackflame's main purpose in life is to destroy everything and everyone. Blackflame hates the Elder God for stopping him in his reign of terror. Blackflame also hates losing fights very much, but it knows when it's beat. Blackflame can be very cocky. Confident enough to not even try to defend himself against attacks unless it knows it's in serious trouble.

Story: Blackflame was created when a novice witch used the spell of black flames to rid herself of her ex-lover who had cheated on her. Upon eliminating the man, Blackflame somehow took on his form and began destroying and killing wherever it went. Soon, there was nothing left on Earth to destroy, so Blackflame turned its attention to Heaven. It killed god after god until only the Elder God was left. The Elder God somehow managed to stop Blackflame by destroying all of his shapeshifting bodies, turning him into a harmless entity. Blackflame returned to Earth and awaited the death of a true legendary hero, for it is then that it can take on that fallen legend's form and walk this Earth once again. The Elder God had then made a new batch of humans, more intelligent and far less barbarac or magic-depending. Because Ice has decided to stay with the Elder God forever, Blackflame counts this as the death of the legendary hero and takes on Ice's form. Blackflame is considered neutral because it not only kills heroes and innocents, but villains as well. Although Blackflame has a terrible wrath in his human forms, it is completely harmless in his entity form. It can become reverted to his entity form if his human form is destroyed. However, the only true way to kill Blackflame is to somehow trick him into casting the black flames spell on himself.

Allies: None (Yet)

Enemies: Everyone, especially the Elder God.

(I figured that, since we're starting it off, Blackflame should start solo, and then gets recruted into The Legion sometime during this RP or the 4th RP.)

MadMel
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
Patience...

i dont have that >_<
you do so stick out tongue

JacopeX
No, in the fourth RP, things will be alot more different.

MadMel
also, i need the go ahead for the flashback post i PMed you about in the other forum..

Diamond Kisses
Name:
Cosmestica 'Terese' Renegade

Sex:
Female

Alignment:
Cosmos- Time/Space continuum- Gaia

Weight:
Enforced Form- Unknown
Human Form- 185 lbs
Etheral Form- Weightless

Height:
Enforced Form- 16.4ft
Human Form- 5.9ft
Etheral Form- Heightless (Her height of choice)

Martial Status:
Single

Occupations:
Guardian

Orientation:
Unspecified

Species:
Cosmetic Demi-Goddess

Powers:

Enforced Form:
Whilst Cosmestica is in her Enforced Form she is unstoppable while in motion. She turn immortal and gain Godly strength. The Enforced Form is one out of three forms that Cosmestica can take. The Enforced Form is made of a cosmetic metal that in human nature would be called 'Ditanium'. The most endurant of matter in existance. She can storm trough even mountains if she have accelerated enough.

Human Form:
Not being in Enforced Form reduce her weight, endurance and strength but gives her a number of other special talents. She becomes a master of gravity, air, cosmos, luck and missfortune. She is a guardian of time and space continuum and she has been gifted with powers to do so. Divine wisdom come with this form.

Etheral Form:
She can not be harmed by physical or elemental attacks. She gain omnipresent and the status of a God. She can not change anything in the world by physical touch but she can be everywhere at anytime and at more than one location at the time. She can talk to multiple people at the same time and most of the time even read their mind. Divine wisdom come with this form.

Fighting Styles:
Unknown

Appearance:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa225/sindogirl/Cosmetica.jpg

Favorite food:
She does not eat

Hobby:
Riddles

Race:
White

Relatives:
None. She is the first born guardian.

Personality:
Naive, Aggressive, Wise, Caring and has a short fuse. Very dependant on her powers.

Story:
Together with the creation of Universe a guardian was forged. A guardian that would safehold the world from tearing trough the Time and Space continuum. This guardian was named Cosmestica Renegade by the to be coming world dominating language. The past of this being is infinit as she have been since the beginning. She is not evil nor good but something that stand between the two. She was made before the emotions of good and evil was created and can not have such a narrow sight upon a being.

Guarding the universe was a slow work and aftere a number of billion years she was put into slumber. A slumber that had not been disturbed until just now. The apocalypse of earth has effected the space and Cosmestica will do what it takes to bring everything back the way it was or at the least save the universe from worse concequenses.

Only recently has she taken the form of a human being and she will be wandering earth by the name of 'Terese'. A name of a mere mortal. The body of a mere human. Her true race is of no existance. Man has not discovered it and it can not be explained in mortal words.

Allies:
None. She work alone.

Enemies:
Primary those who effect nature, space or time in different ways.

Diamond Kisses

JacopeX
Awesome!

When DE posts here, then I shall open up the thread.

JacopeX
Name: Xol

Weight: 110

Height: 5'3

Martial Status: Married 10 women

Occupations: Hobo (Used to be Prince of the Dark Realm)

Species (Type) : Physically speaking, he is a human that does not even exist but during the time of his reign as prince, he was a Sorcerer.

Powers: Xol has a great ability to summon what he imagines from his powerful imagination. He also posseses the power to build up darkness within him as he is left with no heart but black smoke and magic in his blood stream. He also has an advanced ability of hand to hand combat. However, due to the fact that he is not full blooded darkness, he cannot let the darkness take him over or he transform in his demonic form, which gives him alot more advanced powers and gives him a super excecutive energy to unlesh the 10 dark animals, which all represent a variety of moves.

Fighting Styles: None

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Morningstar, Axe, and Troll Hammer

Appearance: COMING SOON (A child like appearance with ripped up casual clothes. Gray skinned, long hair.)

Favorite food: Flesh

Hobby: Wandering, Searching for his soul, Playing with his dog hojo

Relatives: Hojo (Dog), Monica (Best Friend), King Ragnok (Father)

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Xol used to be a cocky, arrogant, annoying, self centered prince who was influinced by his father to rule parts of the Dark realm with forbidden tyranny against the scriptures that were made as laws. Ever since he was banished to earth in a child like appearance for ever, he is a more nicer, calmer, and sad type of person.

Story: The Dark Realm is a realm, told in myths by many people that it was a beautiful realm, corrupted by darkness by darkness itself. The realm was a very dark place, that never experienced daylight. The realm was ran by King Ragnok and his son Prince Xol.

King Ragnok ruled the realm in general and had the entire realm infested with with dark armies of grunts. It was said that Xol had everything he desired in his wildest fantasies while his father controlled the realm. He had the wealth, power, and all that his mind desired as he had no heart for the citizens of dark realm. Throughout his life, he married over 10 women, who were all not even knighted as princesses.

As the times grew worse, the more and more heartless Xol became. He had no thought for any person in Dark Realm and abandons his territories of land. However, one awful day, Xol met a very plesant girl named Monica, a wanderer who was known as being the youngest elementalist master in the entire realm. No one could withstand against her. Soon, tthey both became quick friends. Monica changed Xol's ways little by little, as she comforts him in the way of good and fairness. Xol bought it all. Monica then became his best friend.

King Ragnok wanted to invade the Realm of Chaos and Earthrealm in the 2 dimension (Mortal Kombat). As Xol listens to the plan of sacrificing the troops, Xol finally protested against it. This was known as disrespect among the Darkness immortals for disobeying the King. Which meant that Xol had to face the very dire concequences. He was in a stadium, filled with spectators, waiting to watch the prince fall before whatever was doing to face him. But then he finds out that he had to face his own father. Knowing that he had no chance of defeating him, he gets on his knees, begging for mercy, but King Ragnok granted him none and soon struck him with his wrath that soon scarred him forever. He then had him and his dog hojo banished to the first dimension on earth, in a child appearance. He knew that with so little size and stregnth, he would be useless.

Xol now lives in the streets of an urban city with his dog hojo, with a very unbelievable past, trying to adapt to a whole new life and a whole new world.....Little does he knew that he is watched by the Elder gods.....He has so much potential. He is actually a descendant to fight evil.

Allies: Hojo and Monica

Enemies: King Ragnok, Belamy, and Havik (MK)

Name: Monica

Sex: Female

Weight: 110

Height: 5'3

Martial Status: Forced to Marry two men

Occupations: Healer

Species (Type) : Unknown

Powers: Monica is a grand master at every element due to her quick learning and was born with high potential. She knows all elements of Water, Fire, Air, Ice, Earth, Nature, and lightning. She is also very advanced in healing. However, combat wise, she is not the best but as she transform into her full darkness, she becomes evil and loses control of herself and causes chaos, increasing her combat skill above an immortal.

Fighting Styles: A bit of Martial Arts

Gadgets/weapons (optional): Razor gloves

Appearance: COMING SOON

Favorite food: Apples

Hobby: Training, having fun, and helping others (As a healer)

Relatives: Xol (Best Friend), Belamy (Sister)

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Monica is a timid and very nice, but serious type of girl depending on who she encounters. She likes those who have so much potential and change the way of others but Dislikes Evil and tyranny.

Story: Monica is from the Dark Realm. When she was born, she was hailed and known all over the realm as a descendant of the Dark gods above. By the age of 5, she already master Fire and Water Elements, being taught by a Master. One who never gave his name away to Monica, only his location to train. Monica then mastered all other elements by the start age of 9. She then learned how to heal by self teaching. She then used her healing ability to help others. King Ragnok had her heal the Grunts, Darkness, Shadows, and immortals during battle aggainst other realms. She could not refuse to heal the army or else she would have to face King Ragnok, who was of course one of the most powerful kings in the multi universe who can kill an entire race with a snap of his fingers. Monica did not like the ways King Ragnok ruled such a great realm corrupted by Darkness. Monica then encountered Xol, the Prince of the Dark Realm and Son of King Ragnok.

They both became fast friends as she ,little by little, changed Xol's tyrant idealogy and mind into a warm hearted ruler. The areas he ruled in the Dark Realm was at peace but Tyranny still linfested the realm with Grunts. When Xol disobeyed King Ragnok, he had to face him which really worried and scared Monica alot. She watched in horror as King Ragnok batters and beats his own son and banished him to the main Dimension on earth, with nothing but himself. Monica cryed in sorrow, and sworn to prepare herself to go into this Main Dimension and find Xol. At the Age of 12, she escaped through a warp hole that many escaped through during the beginning of the Critical Age where The Realm of Chaos Invaded the Dark Realm.

She is now on earth, wandering and looking for her true love......Xol.

Allies: Xol, Hojo, and The Counscious.

Enemies: Belamy, King Ragnok

JacopeX
Name: God Orochi

Age: Unknown (Millions of years accordingly to theories)

Alignment:Evil

Weight: Unknown

Height: 6'1

Martial Status:

Occupations: Unknown (Later work besides Nel'zhul)

Species (Type) : Serpentine

Powers: The religious link to the mystical Orochi Dragon, a spiritual dragon that held all the "chi" energy of the world. God Orochi harnessed this power from the dragon and became extremely powerful. For the Orochi to wake the Orochi dragon. What he was capable of is very unknown. He is however known to unleash incredible amounts of death and destruction!

Fighting Styles: He floats. He stands with one leg over his knee. Learned such stance by Fire, the Creator of Evil and descendant of the Elder God upon mortals.

Gadgets/weapons (optional): None

Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Orochi97.jpg
The tattoo on his chest represents the eight-headed serpent from the legend.

Favorite food: Doesn't eat.

Hobby: None

Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese as believed

Relatives:unknowns

Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : God Orochi is alot more critical towards humans than heroes. He accuses them of ignorance and of not changing over the years he lived. He still has little faith for the human race despite the fact he was defeated years ago by humans. He believes that his destruction towards earth would cleanse all sins upon mortals forever.

Story:The Orochi, a serpentine being that could cause incredible amounts of destruction and death was originally defeated 1,800 years ago by the members of the Kusanagi, Yasakani, and Yata clans. After rescuing the Sacrificial Maiden, Princess Kushinada, the Yasakani held Orochi in place, the Kusanagi dealt the final blow, and the Yata sealed it off.

However, 1,140 years later, when the Kusanagi clan was considered to be the strongest of the three clans and the Yasakani the weakest of the three, the Yasakani clan made a blood pact that allowed them to use the power of Orochi. Such power came at a cost: the Yasakani, now known as Yagami, wielded purple flames and were doomed to live very short lives, with their matriarchs dying in childbirth. This action led to a violent feud between the Kusanagi and the Yagami, and many members of both clans lost their lives.

The murder of the leader of the Yata clan in the present day released the seal that had kept Orochi bound away. Hearing of this, the heiress to the Yata, Chizuru Kagura, organized the 1996 King of Fighters tournament in order to unite the two warring clans, represented by Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami. In the 1997 KoF tournament, the Sacred Warriors of the Orochi rise and directly try to resurrect Orochi itself, who is reincarnated as an adolescent boy named Chris. Also, they kidnap Kyo's girlfriend Yuki, who is believed to be the last descendant of Princess Kushinada. After saving Yuki, Kyo deals the final blow to Orochi as Iori holds the serpentine messenger in place, and Chizuru seals it off... just like 1800 years ago...

In 2003, a strange group called "heralds" made an attempt to break the seal, thus putting humanity in peril yet again. It seemed there were more entities other than the Hakkeshu themselves who were interested in the power of Orochi, and thus made attempts to release him from his current ensealment. Although unable to completely release Orochi, they damaged the seal, enough to make Orochi's influence felt in the world. The heralds intend to siphon the power of the Orochi for their leader's use.

Out of his release, he became more than a serpentine but a god like one. His ambition of destruction is at its max as he now posesses power that can kill any ultimate hero and power house. He now allies himself with Nel'shul, finding a way to achieve his ambition along his side. Nel'Shul and god Orochi will both be unstoppable.

Allies: His followers (Goentiz, Shermie, Yashiro Nanakase, Chris, Ner'Zhul, His Legion

Enemies: MORTALS!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CbfzkK3Pfjw

Check it out..... :wink:

Menetnashté
Name:Khral
Difficulty(1-100): human form:76 True form: 85 (currently, he'll quickly regain his strength when that happens here are his new stats) human form: 83 True: 91
Alignment: Evil
Weight: Real form: 700 lb Human form: 194 lb
Height: real form: 15'2 human: 6'1
Martial Status:single
Occupations: Former ruler of Greece
Species (Type) : Demon
Powers: Telekinesis, mind control, all five senses enhanced, speed enhanced, strength enhanced, can warp inanimate objects (i.e. can turn a pebble in a sword), can enhance things with energy, can create energy blasts made from dark magic, can rip holes separating dimensions (from here on things he can only do in his true form) Flight, teleportation, blend into environment, can create a barrier around himself
Fighting Styles: True form: mix : Muay Thai
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Long sword, thin so it can move swifter, but made from the strongest metal, enhanced with kinetic energy
Favorite food: Grapes
Hobby: Creating torment/ chaos
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White
Relatives: None
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : He's incredibly intelligent, but it's often clouded by his pride and rage, He hates backstabbers, and is a strong believer in vengeance
Story: Once an angel, he joined satan in his rebellion but was cast from heaven as were the others. He spent a time in hell plotting with Satan and the rest of the fallen angels, but unlike them he was finding ways to become more powerful training constantly, and soon he surpassed them and left them. Finding his own way out of hell. He opened a portal leading to Earth, the planet that the Elders favored most. The people were uncivilized, but slowly advancing. Khral took the form of a human and remained in it, riding to the closest kingdom, the city-state of Athens. He approached the king and challenged him. The king was cocky and accepted the fight, after all he was one of the greatest warriors in all of Greece. Khral made a show of it, feeding the kings ego, before killing him with a swift elbow to the temple. Khral was awarded the title of king and ruled over Athens for a time, but his hunger for conquest was not yet fed, he personally led an attack on Sparta, easily wiping out the greatest warriors in all of Greece, and taking over their home. He did the same with all of Greece and became like a dictator. Many tried to kill him but all failed miserably. The people hoped he would die soon, waiting him out, but after a hundred years and no end in sight they took action. In secret forming an underground army of the most powerful warriors, all of the top generals led the revolt and no one attempted to stop them. Even Khral's personal guard stepped aside and let them through. Khral slept for the first time in a month and as he did so his body was pierced by a blade. Khral awoke enraged, he broke through them like they were nothing, but soon the vast numbers crushed him, before he was defeated he reverted to his true form, and ripped hundreds apart. The greeks had a backup plan though. With them they had the most powerful sorcerers and oracles in all the land. They stopped him in his tracks and held him in his human body, decreasing his power exponentially. He was killed and his body was thrown in the deepest, darkest cave in their lands, leaving him to rot under the rubble. Every bit of memory of Khral's rule was to be erased from history, never spoken of again. But now, he has awoken from his thousands of years of sleep, due to unknown reasons. His powers are weak as of now but will grow beyond alls expectations.
Allies: Anyone willing to follow him, or if they exceed his power willing to lead him
Enemies: Everyone good, or evil that stands in his path to victory.
Appearance: human form:
http://www.gwbbs.com.cn/edit/ewebeditor/UploadFile/2006324151536708.jpg
http://www.guildwars.pl/redakcyjny/glownepostacie/shiro2.jpg

True Form:
http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8286/wowillidanfq2.png

I got rid of the people following Khral, decided I didn't want them and instead I'm making this character
Name: Hydroth
Difficulty: 98
Alignment: Evil (might change it to neutral by the time the RP starts)
Weight: 196
Height: 6'4
Occupations: none
Species (Type) : Water Demon
Powers: Being a water demon Hydroth is in fact water. But he has the ability to go from being in liquid form to solid. Because he can turn into liquid physical based attacks have little affect on him. He can also control water and mold it into creatures or weapons. He can form his hands into weapons and also holds a unique healing power, super reflexes, speed and strength
Fighting Styles: no specific type
Gadgets/weapons (optional): can create them otherwise none
Favorite food: enjoys water...
Hobby: roaming the sea
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : N/A

Relatives: none
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : strict, easily angered, jealous
Story: Hydroth's story starts in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. A great Demon flew above the vast ocean, when a storm hit. The greatest storm which had ever occurred. He was blown into the water and was beaten by the ocean for hours until he fell to the bottom, as he began to pass on he used the last of his power to create a spawn. His spawn would wield the element that destroyed the Great Demon. Hydroth was born and he swam the ocean alone for years until man began to grow more advanced and he became a thing of legend. He molded monsters, and created fear in mans heart. But he grew tired of it. So he simply swam amongst the ocean for thousands of years until he finally went to sleep. He slept for what seemed like ages and awoke to a disgusting polluted world. His hate and bloodlust has been refueled, his love for pain reborn. And he plans to make man and all of its creations and creators suffer.

Allies: So Far no one
Enemies: Elder Gods, man, heroes. etc.

Appearance: this is basically what he looks like except for a few things, from his neck up he looks different. His neck is longer and his head is like an oval snakes head, he has placid yellow eyes which become a dark red when angered. His mouth is also filled with razor sharp teeth which could easily bite through steel. (doubt we're all getting the same picture in mind but whatever lol)
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs22/300W/i/2007/317/c/8/Syrhethius_by_BeautifullyRare.jpg

Menetnashté
Name: Vegeta
Martial Status: Married
Affiliation: Good
Occupations: Protector of Earth. Prince of Saiyans
Difficulty (1-100): 85 (At full power)
Species: Saiyan

Powers: Super Speed. Flight. Ki attacks: regular blast, Big Bang attack (large ball of energy comes from his hand), Galick Gun (Ray of energy), Final Flash (one of his most powerful attacks has enough power to destroy the planet, takes time to charge), Transformations: Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 4, Oozaru, Golden Oozaru, Fusion Dance

Fighting Styles: I guess DBZ style

Gadgets/Weapons (optional): None

Appearance: http://cherry-bomb.cocolog-nifty.com/cherry_bombs_room/images/dragonballzdbz__vegeta_in_the_rain.jpg

Bio: Born as a prince of a planet it was all soon ended by Frieza, a mutant with incomprehensible power. Vegeta was unaware of this and worked for Vegeta, with three other saiyans, supposedly the last of their proud race.
They came upon Goku and the Z fighters, killing most. Nappa failed to defeat Goku and was killed by Vegeta for his failure. After a long battle Vegeta had seemingly won, beating Goku and the remaining warriors into nothing. However Gohan turned the tides and he was defeated with a spirit bomb.
Vegeta traveled to Namek to collect the Dragon balls and grant himself immortality, so he could destroy Frieza. Him and Gohan and Krillin teamed up with Goku to destroy the Ginyu force, all this while Vegeta's strength grew. Goku was defeated and Vegeta prepared to wish for immortality, but just then the dragon balls were rendered useless. He fought Freeza and was beaten. He came back with new strength, though it mattered not. He was beaten again, this time killed.
After Frieza came Cell, and Buu. All of which were in the end defeated, it all seemed to have worked out. But then something happened. He was sent to another dimension.
Here he fought with the most powerful warriors alive. He even defeated Jacope X the elder gods chosen hero. Though he was seen little at the end of the war.
He returned during the Universal ending, and fought until Ice killed him. Vegeta was sent to the X-Realm by Lucifer in promise he would be released from hell. Vegeta crippled X Realms armies and returned to Earth where he switched sides. Fighting with Moufang.
Moufang reached a demon form and nearly killed Vegeta but he came back with Jacope II and many others and he destroyed Moufang, accidentally killing Jacope II in the process.
He was soon at Earth again where he battled Trokar. Vegeta took a beating, already weak from his fight with Moufang. But ultimately destroyed the demon.
He came to the pyramid and battled Mordecai, achieving SSJ4. Mordecai was almost dead, but they were forced to race to the pyramid. Vegeta made it. And in the tournament won his first battle, and his battle against Jacope II. Then a finally against Jacope X and Eli.
He was beaten at first but during the fight realized he couldn't stop fighting because he was knocked down once, he had to do it for his family. So he continued fighting. Towards the end he became power hungry, reaching a new level of power and was second only to God Jacope X. Ultimately Fire was destroyed.

Vegeta currently resides at his home, still uneasy about Killing Jacope II.

allies: Jacope X, Ice, Lance, John etc.
Enemies: Jacope III

Name: Trunks
Sex:M
Difficulty(1-100): 79
Weight: 190
Height: 6'1
Martial Status: single
Occupations: Works for Capsule Corp.
Species (Type) : Saiyan/human
Powers: Flight, ki blasts, enhanced speed and strength, enhanced reflexes, super saiyan (only first form so far), Masenko blast, Burning attack
Fighting Styles:none
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Sword
Appearance: http://home.hkstar.com/~pchk/trunks-6.jpg
Favorite food: anything
Hobby: working, training, fighting
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Asian
Relatives: Vegeta, Bulma, Bra, Dr. Briefs, Mrs. Briefs
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Smart often thinks before attacking, just and brave, also confidant
Story: (I'm going to be changing his past) As a child his father wasn't around much. Of course the world needed saving from villains on a regular basis so he only saw his father once or twice until he was about 8. He often trained though while his father was gone hoping that on his next adventure he'd be able to go along. At 8 Vegeta returned, changed from his battle with Fire and helped him train and become powerful. Trunks realized his father was getting old and wouldn't be going on any adventures, and he slowly stopped training frequently and he settled down getting a job. But now that the world is in peril and his father is unable to assist he has one request. That his son take his place in this battle...
Allies:
Enemies: The Legion

MadMel
kool...i wish firefox was working sad
stupid firefox mad

Darth Extecute

JacopeX
Perfect!

Leader: Ner'Zhul (14th Floor)

Two Assistants: God Orochi & BlackFlame (14th Floor)

Top Warriors: Anub'arak & Kel'Thuzad (13th Floor)

Hydroth (12th Floor)

The Rest: The Eternal, Dr Eggman, Goentiz, Jericho, Rafael Wight Jr., Belamy (11th Floor)

Army Waves (1-10th floor)

Menetnashté
Can't wait for this to start! Vegeta vs. Jacope III is gonna pwn.

MadMel
yes

JacopeX
Vegeta Vs. Jacope III is not going to happen just yet. In this RP, it all revolves around the Lich King and this secret Portal to a place that leads you to other dimensions.

Thunder Fox
when does this start anyway

JacopeX
Wednesday! smile

Thunder Fox
mk

Menetnashté
Vegeta Vs. Jacope III is not going to happen just yet. In this RP, it all revolves around the Lich King and this secret Portal to a place that leads you to other dimensions. Vegeta will probably be dead by the next one...lol.

Ordained

Ordained
Name: Lucas Taylor
Weight: 174 lbs.
Height: 6'5"
Martial Status: Dating fellow "Chosen" teammate, Sasha Williams.
Occupations: High School senior, Zoo worker, The Chosen
Species: Human
Difficulty: 84
Powers: Able to communicate and harness the full power of nature. Because his power is derived from one the most powerful sources of energy in the universe he has a plethora of abilities centered around his main power.

~Weather control. Ability to control or mentally affect the weather.

~Earth control. Ability to control earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, dirt, or minerals.

~Fire control. Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire.

~Wind control. Ability to control, generate, or absorb air or wind.

~Water control. Ability to control, generate or absorb water.

~Plant control. Ability to accelerate the growth of, control or animate plant life.

~Animal control. This ability allows him to summon, communicate and command animals.

If given a greater amount of The Light's energy, Lucas would have the ultimate form of all of his abilities. This would include:

~The psionic ability to control all forms of weather. He could reduce or raise the temperature of the environment, control all forms of precipitation, manipulate the wind to elevate himself to fly at high speeds, coalescence toxic atmospheric pollutants into acid rain or toxic fog, generate lightning and other electromagnetic atmospheric phenomenon, can fully control moisture, humidity and precipitation, and control atmospheric pressure.

~The ability to psychokinetically manipulate, control, levitate and reshape the classic element of earth; sand, stone, rock, lava, and/or dirt and could even transform the consistency of earth and rock, such as turning a lump of coal into a diamond. He also could use this power to cause massive earthquakes and create shapes out of solid rock.

~The ability to mentally excite the atoms in an object until it spontaneously combusts. By using his powers to ignite the air around him, Lucas can surround himself with an aura of flames. If he focuses his flames downwards in a tight stream, he can propel himself through the air like a rocket. He can channel his powers through his hands to fire searing thermal blasts. He also becomes immune to all forms of radiation.

~Lucas can levitate objects and can fly but can temporarily give others the ability to fly as well by controlling the wind around them. Has the ability to control the temperature of the air, and often uses this power to freeze enemies.

~He can freeze water or evaporate water as he pleases. He can create air bubble under water to prevent drowning. Lucas can generate water from drawing moisture from the air and has the ability to conjure it from anywhere he desires.

~Lucas would be allowed to boost his immunity to all poisons, viruses, bacteria, and fungi. He would also be able to seduce women and men alike, often using pheromones to do so. He could also create the most potently powerful toxins that come in a number of varieties, from mind-controlling drugs to instantly fatal necrotics. His skin would be toxic as well, although contact with it is usually not fatal. He would be able to control plants with his mind meaning he would be able to manipulate and animate plants, using roots to form supports for various things, gigantic vines able to crush skyscrapers and give movement to trees and plants alike.

~Able to mimic any abilities of any animal. This is achieved by either focusing on a specific animal near him, or, as he learned later, by connecting with the animal kingdom in general (this enables him to even mimic animals that are extinct). He does not grow wings to fly as a bird (instead he flies in classic "Superman style"wink, nor does he form gills to breathe underwater when mimicking a fish, but he has occasionally been known to mimic the actual appearances of animals, such as adopting the claws of a wolverine temporarily.

~Lucas is also sensitive to the dynamics of natural world. One consequence of this connection to nature is that he often suppresses extreme feelings to prevent his emotional state from resulting in violent phenomena. Uncontrolled anger results in sporadic small earthquakes, deep sadness results in wilting flowers and other small plants, extreme fear results in wild lightning storms and etc...

Fighting Styles: Everyone in The Chosen is trained in self defense.

Gadgets/Weapons: None

Appearance: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/Rukana/Anime%20Guys/003.jpg

Race: Caucasian

Relatives: Lewis Taylor (Brother) and JoBeth Hannah (Aunt)

Personality: Serene, comforting, understanding, caring but also head-strong and stubborn.

Story: Will reveal in RP.

Allies: Eli as of right now.

Enemies: None as of yet.

Ordained

Ordained
Name: Preston Matthews
Weight: 182 lbs.
Height: 6'3''
Marital Status: Married
Occupations: The Charmed Ones, South Bay Social Services, Magic School, The Elders.
Species: Witch; Whitelighter; Charmed One.
Difficulty: 85

Powers: Like Prue, Preston has the power of telekinesis. However, it works differently due to his Whitelighter side: when he calls the name of an object or living being, it will orb to him or he can move it telekinetically. Telekinetic orbing obviously does not require a great deal of accuracy in calling an object, for Preston can orb demonic acid by saying "Gross stuff" or shuriken by saying "Weapon...thing." He is the first person ever known in good magic to have this power, as he was the first whitelighter/witch. He has shown signs of power advancement like when he orbed Excalibur to the attic without calling for it when his nephew, Wyatt, inherited at a young age when he couldn't use it. When unable to speak, Preston was able to telekinetically orb Wyatt to himself as Piper and Phoebe interlocked arms with Preston and called out, "Wyatt". Also, he orbed a magical dollhouse to the attic without saying anything. He was able to make white lights move around his and Sara's heads when he told her that he was a witch. It is also evident that Preston can now orb people and demons to any location by saying the location, for example, he orbed Phoebe back to the manor by saying, "Home!". Also, he orbed a Krychek demon to Magic School by saying "Magic School!". Another orbing advancement through the years came in his ability to orb things away and seemingly making them disappear. Preston finally orbed demons and people with his powers. The most prominent example is when he orbed a member of a trio of powerful demons directly into a fireball thrown by a different member.

His Whitelighter side allows him to use Whitelighter powers such as orbing, glamouring (changing one's appearance), sensing his charges and sisters, healing, and hovering. This is a big advancement for Preston seeing that his inability to heal was due to him not accepting himself as being a "half-whitelighter." But ever since he has started to work for the Elders as a whitelighter, it is likely that that is the reason for the healing and sensing powers. Due to his being a Charmed One, Preston can write and cast powerful spells as well as make potions.

Fighting Styles: Relies mostly on his powers but has shown some skill in martial arts.

Gadgets/Weapons: Vanquishing Potions, Spells, Athemaes

Appearance: http://www.poster.net/smith-kerr/smith-kerr-photo-kerr-smith-6206906.jpg

Relatives: (Wife) Sara Ann Fields- Matthews; (Children) Preston Jr. and twin daughters; (Half-sisters) Pruedence Halliwell deceased, Piper Halliwell (Leo Wyatt), Pheobe Halliwell (Coop); Adoptive parents, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, deceased; Mother, Patricia Halliwell, deceased and Father, Sam Wilder, alive; 6 neices and nephews.

Personality: Bold, Vibrant and Strong-willed.

Story: Preston Matthews is the fourth child and only son of Patricia Halliwell, a good witch who lived in San Francisco. Unlike the first three children Patty had with her husband Victor Bennett, Preston was fathered by Patty's guardian angel, a whitelighter named Sam Wilder. Victor had left Patty and their children and never knew of Preston. On August 2, 1977 Patty and Sam left the newborn baby to a nun, Sister Agnes, at a local church, fearing repercussions if the forbidden affair between a witch and a Whitelighter was ever discovered. They left the baby with a blanket and asked that his name start with a P, to keep the tradition going.

The baby was named Preston, and adopted by the Matthews family. In his teen years, Preston was rebellious; staying out all night, partying with friends, skipping classes, talking back to his parents. One day, the three of them were in the car driving home, when they were involved in a car crash. His adopted parents died, but he unknowingly saved himself from that accident by orbing out of the car. Not knowing what happened or how he survived, Preston took it hard and did a huge turn around. He stopped drinking and started to do well in school.

After graduating high school, he got into Berkeley due to good test scores and a strong essay on the death of his parents. When he finished college, he started working for South Bay Social Services, helping the poor, the disabled, and the elderly. A few years later, Preston attempted to track down his real family. He went to the police and learned of the church at which he was left, checked around and suspected he was related to the Halliwell sisters, but somehow never approached them about it, being that their mother had died.

In 2000 Preston started to go to the club called P3, on and off again, because it was owned by Piper Halliwell, and because he felt like he belonged with the Halliwell sisters. One year later, when Prue died, he felt "magically" drawn to the funeral. While giving respect for Prue, Preston spoke to and shook Phoebe's hand giving her a premonition of Shax (the demon that killed Prue) killing Preston.

After the funeral, Preston and his then girlfriend, Shana, went to a rooftop to make out and were attacked by Shax. Phoebe and her then boyfriend, Cole Turner, observed the fight and that Preston unknowingly orbed out to avoid an attack by Shax. His magical powers had been reawakened after Prue's death. Sadly Shana was not as lucky and was injured. Phoebe and Cole attacked Shax, but he and Preston both escaped. After checking on his girlfriend at the hospital and speaking to police, Preston went to the Halliwell Manor. He was together with his sisters and the Book of Shadows for the first time, thus reconstituting the Charmed Ones. This reunion was interrupted by Shax, but Piper and Phoebe were able to get Preston to assist them in saying the spell which would vanquish him. Freaked out by what he saw, Preston ran off. Hoping he could turn Preston evil before he cemented any bonds with his sisters, The Source possessed Shana in hopes of getting him to use his powers to kill a man falsely accused of abusing his child (in reality it was the mother, and the father was covering, and refused to do so anymore). Preston then went to meet the nun who he was given to as a baby, who told him angels left him at the church.

Preston was approached by Piper and Phoebe, who told him that, like Prue, he had the power to move objects with his mind: Telekinesis. Skeptically, Preston tried to move a candle by waving his hand at it, and failed. While saying that he must not be one of them if he could not make a candle move, he gestured at it again, and the candle disappeared from its stand and reappeared in his hand. Preston soon learned he could orb objects by calling for them verbally. He was then approached by a Source-possessed Shana, claiming someone was hunting her. He left with her, fleeing the sisters. The Source of All Evil then took Preston back to Shana's place where he tempted him to use his powers to kill the man who he thought was abusing his child. Later at work, Preston was killing him by calling out his heart, but Phoebe and Piper were able to stop him and Leo orbed him to the Halliwell home. It was discovered that the man was innocent and it was his wife who was abusing the child. The Source of All Evil then dealt a mortal blow to Cole, leaving him to die slowly. Back at the manor Preston threw a fit, and The Source of All Evil attacked them. The Source of All Evil tried to tempt him into evil, but he chose to be with his sisters when The Source attacked Phoebe. The Source then boasted of killing Cole and tried to kill a police inspector who was spying on the siblings, but the inspector was saved by the healing powers of Leo Wyatt. The siblings and Leo then found Cole and were able to use the combined powers of Leo and Preston to heal him. Preston then reconciled with his sisters, but Shana, having jumbled memories of her possession, left Preston. Phoebe and Piper then took him back to their home and used a spell to summon the spirit of Patricia Halliwell to reunite the long separated mother and son.

Since then, Preston and his sisters have been vanquishing demons and protecting innocents. They have rid the world of the most benevolent of creatures, ranging from the Triad, a trio of upper-level demons with unimaginable power; The Source of All Evil, three times; the Greek Titans; the Avatars, a group of time and dimension manipulating beings who literally changed the world; Zanku, an upper-level demon who had enough power and wit to steal their Book of Shadows and use it against them; and the Ultimate Power, sister witches that power, magic and skill rivaled their own.

Allies: The Charmed Ones (Most powerful good witches alive); The Elders (Whitelighter bosses); The magical community (good and neutral magical creatures)

Enemies: The magical community (evil and neutral magical creatures)

JacopeX
Cool!

I already have it all planned out! Can't wait for wednesday! big grin

Ordained
I had to make some edits. Ignore the previous post.

Name: Preston Matthews
Weight: 182 lbs.
Height: 6'3''
Marital Status: Married
Occupations: The Charmed Ones, South Bay Social Services, Magic School, The Elders.
Species: Witch; Whitelighter; Charmed One.
Difficulty: 85

Powers: Various powers because of his dual role as a witch and a Whitelighter:

~Telekinetic Orbing. Like Prue, Preston has the power of telekinesis. However, it works differently due to his Whitelighter side: when he calls the name of an object or living being, it will orb to him or he can move it telekinetically. He can also orb things out of exsitence.

~Orbing. Able to surround himself in glowing blue orbs that turn his body and anything that he's holding intangible and transport his body from one place to another without the unaided.

~Healing. Able to heal anyone's injuries that were inflicted by evil.

~Glamouring. Enables the wielder to turn into another's physical appearance.

~Sensing. Able to sense whether or not a creature is good or evil.

~Telepathic connection with sisters and charges.

~Hovering. Able to float in the air unaided. Preston isn't able to fly and is only capable to stay in one spot when hovering.

~Potion and Spell making, as well as various other magical actions.

~Enhanced power due to Charmed status.

Fighting Styles: Relies mostly on his powers but has shown some skill in martial arts.

Gadgets/Weapons: Vanquishing Potions, Spells, Athemaes

Appearance: http://www.poster.net/smith-kerr/smith-kerr-photo-kerr-smith-6206906.jpg

Relatives: (Wife) Sara Ann Fields- Matthews; (Children) Preston Jr. and twin daughters; (Half-sisters) Pruedence Halliwell deceased, Piper Halliwell (Leo Wyatt), Pheobe Halliwell (Coop); Adoptive parents, Mr. and Mrs. Matthews, deceased; Mother, Patricia Halliwell, deceased and Father, Sam Wilder, alive; 6 neices and nephews.

Personality: Bold, Vibrant and Strong-willed.

Story: Preston Matthews is the fourth child and only son of Patricia Halliwell, a good witch who lived in San Francisco. Unlike the first three children Patty had with her husband Victor Bennett, Preston was fathered by Patty's guardian angel, a whitelighter named Sam Wilder. Victor had left Patty and their children and never knew of Preston. On August 2, 1977 Patty and Sam left the newborn baby to a nun, Sister Agnes, at a local church, fearing repercussions if the forbidden affair between a witch and a Whitelighter was ever discovered. They left the baby with a blanket and asked that his name start with a P, to keep the tradition going.

The baby was named Preston, and adopted by the Matthews family. In his teen years, Preston was rebellious; staying out all night, partying with friends, skipping classes, talking back to his parents. One day, the three of them were in the car driving home, when they were involved in a car crash. His adopted parents died, but he unknowingly saved himself from that accident by orbing out of the car. Not knowing what happened or how he survived, Preston took it hard and did a huge turn around. He stopped drinking and started to do well in school.

After graduating high school, he got into Berkeley due to good test scores and a strong essay on the death of his parents. When he finished college, he started working for South Bay Social Services, helping the poor, the disabled, and the elderly. A few years later, Preston attempted to track down his real family. He went to the police and learned of the church at which he was left, checked around and suspected he was related to the Halliwell sisters, but somehow never approached them about it, being that their mother had died.

In 2000 Preston started to go to the club called P3, on and off again, because it was owned by Piper Halliwell, and because he felt like he belonged with the Halliwell sisters. One year later, when Prue died, he felt "magically" drawn to the funeral. While giving respect for Prue, Preston spoke to and shook Phoebe's hand giving her a premonition of Shax (the demon that killed Prue) killing Preston.

After the funeral, Preston and his then girlfriend, Shana, went to a rooftop to make out and were attacked by Shax. Phoebe and her then boyfriend, Cole Turner, observed the fight and that Preston unknowingly orbed out to avoid an attack by Shax. His magical powers had been reawakened after Prue's death. Sadly Shana was not as lucky and was injured. Phoebe and Cole attacked Shax, but he and Preston both escaped. After checking on his girlfriend at the hospital and speaking to police, Preston went to the Halliwell Manor. He was together with his sisters and the Book of Shadows for the first time, thus reconstituting the Charmed Ones. This reunion was interrupted by Shax, but Piper and Phoebe were able to get Preston to assist them in saying the spell which would vanquish him. Freaked out by what he saw, Preston ran off. Hoping he could turn Preston evil before he cemented any bonds with his sisters, The Source possessed Shana in hopes of getting him to use his powers to kill a man falsely accused of abusing his child (in reality it was the mother, and the father was covering, and refused to do so anymore). Preston then went to meet the nun who he was given to as a baby, who told him angels left him at the church.

Preston was approached by Piper and Phoebe, who told him that, like Prue, he had the power to move objects with his mind: Telekinesis. Skeptically, Preston tried to move a candle by waving his hand at it, and failed. While saying that he must not be one of them if he could not make a candle move, he gestured at it again, and the candle disappeared from its stand and reappeared in his hand. Preston soon learned he could orb objects by calling for them verbally. He was then approached by a Source-possessed Shana, claiming someone was hunting her. He left with her, fleeing the sisters. The Source of All Evil then took Preston back to Shana's place where he tempted him to use his powers to kill the man who he thought was abusing his child. Later at work, Preston was killing him by calling out his heart, but Phoebe and Piper were able to stop him and Leo orbed him to the Halliwell home. It was discovered that the man was innocent and it was his wife who was abusing the child. The Source of All Evil then dealt a mortal blow to Cole, leaving him to die slowly. Back at the manor Preston threw a fit, and The Source of All Evil attacked them. The Source of All Evil tried to tempt him into evil, but he chose to be with his sisters when The Source attacked Phoebe. The Source then boasted of killing Cole and tried to kill a police inspector who was spying on the siblings, but the inspector was saved by the healing powers of Leo Wyatt. The siblings and Leo then found Cole and were able to use the combined powers of Leo and Preston to heal him. Preston then reconciled with his sisters, but Shana, having jumbled memories of her possession, left Preston. Phoebe and Piper then took him back to their home and used a spell to summon the spirit of Patricia Halliwell to reunite the long separated mother and son.

Since then, Preston and his sisters have been vanquishing demons and protecting innocents. They have rid the world of the most benevolent of creatures, ranging from the Triad, a trio of upper-level demons with unimaginable power; The Source of All Evil, three times; the Greek Titans; the Avatars, a group of time and dimension manipulating beings who literally changed the world; Zanku, an upper-level demon who had enough power and wit to steal their Book of Shadows and use it against them; and the Ultimate Power, sister witches that power, magic and skill rivaled their own.

Allies: The Charmed Ones (Most powerful good witches alive); The Elders (Whitelighter bosses); The magical community (good and neutral magical creatures)

Enemies: The magical community (evil and neutral magical creatures)

Menetnashté
Cool!

I already have it all planned out! Can't wait for wednesday! big grin Wednesday is gonna Ub3rly pwn

Shalimar_fox
Namemessedeline Bardock
Race:Black/White
Height:5'7
Weight:135lbs
Historymessedeline was born to Axel & Trina Bardock on Nov 12, 1985. Growing up in an house hold with an father who was an Major in the Royal Army: Seline learned the art of fighting named Judo at the age of 12. By 16 she began to show signs of her telekinetic power.Such as one day she was walking home from school, when an rogue car threaded to run into her.As the car came within nearly 7 feet of her, it was brought to an halt as the young female closed her eyes.Ever since then Seline was begun to grow in her powers.

Powers:Telekinesis(Force fields,Flight,Grappling objects with her mind.)
As an 2nd mutant Seline can Shapeshift into almost anything she can think of.Even shifting weapons, clothes out nothing.(to come with this second power are an healing factor, Ageless)

Fighting style:Telekinetic Judo(She uses her powers to cause impact on the body of others.Though she still must go into an punch or kicking action.

Hair:Long honey brown
Eyesstick out tongueiercing Green/Hazel
Skin: light brown
Clothes:None(Well her shapeshifting power talks care of that.So yes she has something on but no also.)
Weakness:Over using her shapeshifting powers causes her to lose her true form for an shorttime
Over use of her telekinetic powers will cause massive headaches & slow motions of her body(Thus an team member should help her if she is in danger)

Max Power lifting:500lbs for an few seconds before losing control
Transformations:If pushed way passed her limit she will become Tora, an alter ego of massive telekinetic power(1 ton lifting) ,but she can't shapeshift,heal,she starts to age normal,all reason is gone and will attack both friend and foe and even herself

TORA
Name: Tora
Height:5'7
Weight:135lbs
Powers:Massive Telekinesis.Normally when Tora is unlocked objects around start to float around her
History:At 20 years old Seline was on an plane head to Jackson, MS. As she was sleep her T/K(Telekinesis)Locked the right wing motor.As the plane fell toward the earth Seline began to use her powers to stop it.Already way passed her limit tora was born. Sadly due to the amount of force tora put on the Aircraft ,all the people were killed.Only tora came out alive,as an results those deaths drove Seline mad to the point were she became to people.One the woman who holds back on her full power and the other ToraTora the monster that only saved itself,so she believes.
Weakness:Most of Tora weakness her already listed.Her main weaknes is the due to the amount of energy Tora uses Tora can only last 5- 10 mins.
Eyes:PinkMixed with purple,blue,hint of red
Hair:Red
Friends:Unsure
Enemy:Everyone & herself

Thunder Fox
nice character

Shalimar_fox
thank you

Thunder Fox
but of course

MadMel
Cool!

I already have it all planned out! Can't wait for wednesday! big grin
wednesday is different in peru than australia erm

ESB -1138
wednesday is different in peru than australia erm

HA!

JacopeX
I am in New York.

ESB -1138
Really? Do yall call pizza 'pie' up there?

JacopeX
?_?

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Really? Do yall call pizza 'pie' up there? no expression

MadMel
I am in New York.
sh*t....
dunno how i got that mixed up... embarrasment
also, wednesday in NY is different to australia erm

JacopeX
Well right now it is 8:58 PM. Tuesday.

JacopeX
Well, today is the day!!! big grin

I am going to start the RP after school and when I finish my homework...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Prepare yourselves big grin

Diamond Kisses
Prepare ourselves? We are not prepared raver

ouzcCEoxknk

Menetnashté
My guy at the end of the vid. big grin

Striding Cloud
Man i'm gonna be dropping Characters like hot cakes. lol! And i have ideas for awesome villians if you need some Jacope! big grin

Striding Cloud
Kiba's Theme Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=60mkNo1Ap5Q

Ben 10's Theme Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=1SAeS5WMjus

The Contractors Theme Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2zjUkPgfA

More on The Contractors will be released soon. There bad guys and want to steal James for there own reasons and other things.

The Hime's Theme Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=yQ4zdMDNsQQ

The Hime's are a group of girls who want to destroy everyone in the Universe.

Thunder Fox
hah your Ben thats cool as hell

Striding Cloud
LMAO! Hey thanks Lance those one of the things he can turn into too. laughing Called Karas.

Thunder Fox
care to repeat that?

Striding Cloud
Name: Kiba Inukami
Alignment: Good At The Moment!
Weight: 104
Height: 4'9
Occupations: Assassin for now.
Powers: Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Demon Form, Very Fast, Super Strength,
Fighting Styles: A mix of Hiei and Ichigo
Gadgets/weapons (optional): A red sword that is made out of his mother and fathers blood and meteor rock
Appearance: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u206/yuyugirl92/hiei68.png
Favorite food: Turkey Burgers
Hobby: Killing people that he is assigned to.
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : Japanese
Relatives: Kage, Lucy
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Likes Helping out. Hates people killing humans for no reason.
Story: He has spent his life fending for himself fighting, And the only relative he ever knew he had was Kage his father. Doesn't know he has Auntie named Lucy XD.
Allies: No one yet.
Enemies: No one yet.

Striding Cloud
Lmao! NVERmind i thought you said something else in your post.

Thunder Fox
lol im thinking of giving been some of the powers of lance havennt decided yet its why xanatos is stalking him stick out tongue

Striding Cloud
Name: Ben Tennyson
Weight: 108
Height: 4'11
Occupations: Holder of the Omnitrix
Powers: Can turn into monster and species with the touch of his watch.
Fighting Styles: Different with each monster or species.
Gadgets/weapons (optional): Omnitrix
Appearance: http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee95/brunofiscal/ben10.jpg
Favorite food: Pizza
Hobby: Fighting evil
Race (White, Black, Hispanic, Ect.) : White
Relatives: Gwen, Max, Mom, Dad
Personality(Including Likes and Dislikes) : Hyper, Desire for attention, prankster, likes food, hates gwen
Story: During a camping trip with his grandfather Max and his cousin Gwen, Ben found the Omnitrix, an alien device that gives him the ability to turn into various aliens. Unable to remove it, he uses its powers to become a superhero. He finds the job trickier than he imagined, especially with the evil alien warlord Vilgax pursuing him relentlessly to retrieve the Omnitrix.

No matter what bizarre form Ben takes, inside he is still the same mischievous 10-year-old boy. He is something of a glory hog, sometimes taking credit that he does not deserve. He also tends to be a sore loser, especially when it is Gwen, whom he shares a love-hate relationship with, who outdoes him. Ben is not above using the Omnitrix to pull pranks, even during urgent situations. In spite of all this, Ben is good-hearted and will stop at nothing to protect his family or anyone in danger. Even when not in alien form, Ben's resourcefulness has saved himself and others from many a dire situation, especially when the Omnitrix cannot activate or does not provide him with the form he originally wants.
Allies: Gwen, Max so far
Enemies: All evil

Striding Cloud
AWESOME! LMAO! But i got something better i'll pm you, it'll work out perfectly in what i have planned. Ben will be owning people with ease when he has some power from Lance! big grin

Thunder Fox
lol ok

Menetnashté
I'll be back later don't get too far ahead.

Shalimar_fox
~look y'all try not to go to far ahead.I'm tied up as it is already.Think you can do that for me.
:*~

MadMel
i agree, slow down and wait for us big grin

Thunder Fox
^^;;;

oh post in hero high damn it

MadMel
laughing out loud relax stick out tongue

JacopeX
Over excitment I see....stick out tongue

JacopeX
This climatic scene is going great. Once this is over, the plan of destruction through out the universe and other dimensions shall begin.

Menetnashté
Sweet.

Darth Extecute
Have to go to bed.. I'll post first chance I get tomorrow in the RP..

JacopeX
No problem! smile

MadMel
ordained you missed my post stick out tongue

Fuddle
Name: Michi Much Mamoch
Difficulty(1-100): 35
Weight: 120 lbs
Height: 4'9
Occupations: Traveler
Orientation: Asian
Species: Gabuu
Powers:
Interspecies Communication: Talk to animals and everything else, she does.
Probability Manipulation: Ability to alter probability, causing unlikely things to happen or likely things to not happen.
Accelerated Healing: Ability to heal rapidly from any injury.
Walk-trough: She have the power to run trough anything.
Omnipotence: There is nothing she can't do.

Fighting Styles: She doesnt fight much
Appearance:
img71.imageshack.us/img71/4176/uta46a4qq.jpg
She got those fluffy ears you see. She also got a little furry tail, like rabbits. The clothing from the picture is correct (A robe)

Favorite food: Cheese
Hobby: Toys and playtime
Race: White/Asian
Personality: She is NEVER unhappy, and always look on the bright side. She is young, and playfull. Curious. Very VERY curious!
VERY EASY MANIPULATED! She does not know what is right or wrong.
Story: She is not a criminal, nor a hero. She does what she feel like all the time. If it seems good at that time, she will deal with it. If it is evil and she find it interesting, she does it. She is an orphan with unknown background. It was just like she popped out of nowhere and appeared in this world. She is assumed to be alien speciment.
Allies: -
Enemies: -

JacopeX
Hmmm.....I see....

Alright, you're in. smile

RECAP

The year is 2015.

At the moment, Shadow the hedgehog has made it to earth through Chaos emeralds in the UHRPG dimension and Ricardo has encountered him.

Jacope III just met a woman who was in need of aid named Seline.

Sebastian and Khral, two new powerhouses have just fought, but Khral leaves Sebastian on the ground with out concious.

Xol encounters a hostile Hydroth.

God Orochi entered The Lich King's fortress, and has accepted the postion into being his assistant. At the moment, an intruder named Daryll tries to fight the Lich King but Orochi stops him from getting near the king.

Fuddle
I can change thingies if you happen to be displeased smile

JacopeX
RECAP

The year is 2015.

At the moment, Shadow the hedgehog has made it to earth through Chaos emeralds in the UHRPG dimension and Ricardo has encountered him.

Jacope III just met a woman who was in need of aid named Seline.

Sebastian and Khral, two new powerhouses have just fought, but Khral leaves Sebastian on the ground with out concious.

Xol encounters a hostile Hydroth.

God Orochi entered The Lich King's fortress, and has accepted the postion into being his assistant. At the moment, an intruder named Daryll tries to fight the Lich King but Orochi stops him from getting near the king. Repost due to edit.

Originally posted by Fuddle
I can change thingies if you happen to be displeased smile Well the change in reality is pretty much going to worry me since it might interferre into what is suppose to happen in this RP. So far it is planned as said through PM.

So please do not use the change in reality in such important events. Only in random battles if you would like.

Fuddle
I will behave smile

JacopeX
Cool! cool big grin

By the way, if you are new to the UHRPG series, please read the first post and second post I made in this Thread and the profiles just to get to know it alittle bit more, because you would be so lost. After that, you may start posting. wink

If you already did so, here is the official site. Register if you want. yes

createforum.com/uhrpg

Thunder Fox
need to think of how to get my other characters more active >_<

Fuddle
I will embrace the sweet sweep of sleep now and roleplay tomorrow smile

JacopeX
Sweet dreams. smile

And TF, I will try to get you into the story, just as the others post. Wonder why they are not online. ermm

Thunder Fox
no cluee >_< ricardo is near Yamir seeing as hes in the same open feild as shadow >_>

Fuddle
Good night smile

Fuddle
JacopeX. Which setting do you prefere me to enter in? Any city or location that you want more popularity in? smile

JacopeX
Any location you want to start in. In should not matter. The Recap I gave you should be a helpful way to give you knowledge on where we are if you want to interact with others.

Fuddle
I read the recap and history trough but I got no clear view of where everyone was located. I do not think you mentioned it in the recap at all smile

JacopeX
Jacope III, Seline, ad Spike: In an open area in the woods.

Sebastian: In a destroyed city borough, unconcious from battling Khral

Ricardo, Shadow the Hedgehog, and Yamir: In an area around a ranch on the road.

God Orochi and Ner'Zhul: In the North Pole

Xol and Hydroth: On a building top

Daryl: In the sewers

MrCurt061430
Blackflame: In a city near the forest the Spike, Jacope III, and Seline are in.

Diamond Kisses
Welcome Fuddle! I told you that you would be welcomed with open arms big grin

MadMel
john: trying to contact eli, with no luck
tristan: sensed john's presense in his "shop", but thought it was another vampire..

Fuddle
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Welcome Fuddle! I told you that you would be welcomed with open arms big grin

So far so good. I will by time try get into more roleplaying and discussions here smile

ESB -1138
So far so good. I will by time try get into more roleplaying and discussions here smile

*cough*The Judgment of Celestial*cough* It's nice to have a new member that is capable on reading the rules. Welcome to KMC!!

Fuddle
What is Judgement of Celestial? no expression

Thank you for the welcoming smile And of course rules should be read.

ESB -1138
What is Judgement of Celestial?

I'll be more than happy to PM you about that RPG

Fuddle
Do so when you have the time smile

JacopeX
Sorry about the quality of my recent post.

won't happen again. laughing out loud

Striding Cloud
Damn can i have a recap?

Thunder Fox
nothing that concerns ben thats all i know sorry

Menetnashté
you should probably know that Ner'Zhul and Orochi have joined up. And they're using scorpion for recruiting I think.

Striding Cloud
Oh thnx! big grin Anything that concerns Kiba?

Ordained
I need to let everyone know that I won't be on as much because of major family issues. I can make at least one post a day, more on a good day. And since I have 4 characters, you can imagine how extensive and long they will be. I don't want to mess up a few people so I ask that you all bare with me.

JacopeX
What's more important is your real life issues. yes

hope everything goes well for you and your family. big grin

JacopeX
News Flash

Nature is officially a Legend.

Ordained
Thanks for understanding, Jacope.

I also want to know if the elemental that Nature was sensing was Lucas?

JacopeX
No Problem. If anything goes up, just let me know and i'll se what I can do. And that goes for everyone. wink (Happens to me alot, trust me. laughing out loud )

And I am not sure really. erm

Striding Cloud
It's Peanut butter jelly time peanute butter jelly time bitchez!

MadMel
Originally posted by Ordained
I need to let everyone know that I won't be on as much because of major family issues. I can make at least one post a day, more on a good day. And since I have 4 characters, you can imagine how extensive and long they will be. I don't want to mess up a few people so I ask that you all bare with me.
no problem dude..i can only manage 1-2 posts a day anyways...bloody timezones erm

Menetnashté
need to get some people to post in the beginning rp in the main rp forum.

Striding Cloud
One of my Enemy's for the role-play. Not done with him.

Name: Hei Kashiwagi

Race: Demon

Powers: Hei possesses the ability to generate and discharge electricity through conductive media (i.e. he cannot discharge it through air or concrete), at sufficiently high amounts to kill grown men or short out a building's electrical systems. Hei also generates a special particle with his electrical attacks.

Personality: Friendly, Nice, Calm,

Looks: http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/ArmadsSignatures/dtb.png

Background: Hei has a double persona in the series. In the general public he is referred to as Lee Shenshun (alternate spelling: Li Shunsheng), a good-natured Chinese exchange student living in an apartment and occasionally working in his "part time job". He has short black hair and a large appetite. Hei's other persona is that of the Contractor simply known as BK-201 by authorities or as "The Black Reaper" ("Kuro no Shinigami"wink by other Contractors. Even before becoming a Contractor Hei worked as an assassin, earning his nickname. As Hei, he operates in a mask, a bullet resistant overcoat, and gear suiting a military operative. But he isn't a assassin anymore.

Other: Loves anime, Loves a challenge, Likes girls, Likes to use his powers, His trademark weapon is a knife on a metal wire, which he uses as an offensive weapon, a grappling hook, or as a conduit through which to discharge his electricity. Puts a mask on when he's gonna fight seriously.

JacopeX
Well, Jacope X Vs. Lord coadac is about to happen.

By the way, it won't have any affect on the RP. I am just going to post both actions myself. YOu guys don't have to read it. stick out tongue

That is of course if you would like to watch an awesome battle!!! big grin

Thunder Fox
lol i still say lance should join ... stick out tongue

Striding Cloud
Hei ownz all peeps!

Thunder Fox
lol

Ordained
I really hope that some pays attention to my character, Preston. He is a witch and needs help finding his way around a new dimension where his powers aren't working correctly. He is also on another plane which makes it seem like he's a ghost unless someone with a magical character spots him. *hint hint Cloud*

MadMel
lots of people in this rp are mgical, with the exception of the jacopes, who hate magic with a passion laughing out loud..im sure somone will see you..

Ordained
I sure hope so. i don't want to have to delete a character because he was ignored.

JacopeX
Hmmm......Where is he again?

Menetnashté
Wonder where extecute is...

Striding Cloud
Originally posted by Ordained
I really hope that some pays attention to my character, Preston. He is a witch and needs help finding his way around a new dimension where his powers aren't working correctly. He is also on another plane which makes it seem like he's a ghost unless someone with a magical character spots him. *hint hint Cloud*

Lol! My bad.

Darth Extecute

JacopeX
FIRST TO BE SUMMONED!

Scorpion

http://www.fonditos.com/wallpapers/juegos/mortal_kombat/vistas/Mortal-Kombat-Scorpion-Logo.jpg

Striding Cloud
OH SHIZNIT!

Fuddle
Can I have more than one character? smile

JacopeX
Three is the maximum. smile

Fuddle
Then I have two to go big grin

Fuddle
Name: Eve 'Wishmaster'
Difficulty(1-100): -
Weight: Weightless (Adaptable, changeable)
Height: 5'0"
Occupations: Wishmaster
Orientation: Neither/Both
Species: Elf
Powers:
- Wishes (Rules, moral, ethics and situation effected)
- Magic

Fighting Styles: Magic
Gadgets/weapons: Flute
Appearance:
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u140/gooseggz/girl27.jpg
Favorite food: -
Hobby: Assisting
Race: White
Personality: Kind, Calm and Submissive. Has no real like or hate things.
Story: A powerful wizard once wished for a powerful and loyal servant. A servant that could serve as wife, warrior and assistant. He created this servant trough magic. An illusion if you so may. But the illusion gained a life of its own. Its powers expanded and grew out of the wizards control. Little did he know that the now powerful being that he had created, fulfilled wishes.

A dark and stormy night he got a message that verified a horrible fact. His two sons were dead.Heartbroken and crazy, without thinking he wished that he had never sent them to war. Moments later, his entire past changed. His life altered direction and the world switched course of event. His sons had slain in their war a mighty king. When this wish was granted and his sons had never been sent to war, the king had never been slain.

History was changed and so was the future. A horrible world it had become. And because of what cost? A wish. It did not take long before before another thing occured and again the sons were dead. This time, the female servant refused to bring them back. The previous concequences of changing time was so bad that she denied his wish.

He cursed her after he learnt of her powers. He pondered for a while and turned to her.

"I wish you never existed"

-To be continued-

Allies: -
Enemies: -

Thunder Fox
cool character

Fuddle
Thank you smile

JacopeX
Cool! big grin

MadMel
aparrently john an nature are related big grin