Alucard (hellsing) Vs. Ichigo (Bleach)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hamboy
Just like to say:
1: Hi, i'm new here.
and
2. Who wins this fight?

Terryc250
ichigo

Gecko4lif
1. Alucard wins
2. They are manga not comic book characters to gtfo (unless they are allowed now?)

Violent2Dope
This should be in the anime/manga forum. Ichigo wouldn't lose, but I don't know if he can kill Alucard either.

hamboy
Sorry. I'm new here, and didn't know you could put VS. on the Anime Forum. Sorry. Don't get pissed, please.

Violent2Dope
Just report the post and ask it to be moved.

dvampire
Alucard wins. Ichigo has know way of killing him.

hamboy
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Just report the post and ask it to be moved.
Thanks. done that now.

lando005
you may want to ask the monitors before posting something like this next time.. welcome

Tron
Originally posted by hamboy
Sorry. I'm new here, and didn't know you could put VS. on the Anime Forum. Sorry. Don't get pissed, please.

No problem, just check the rules before posting next time.

Moved...

Remindme
In Terms of Power Ichigo shouldn't lose, because his destructive power is way beyond Alucards. But Aluxard is lame in that he won't die. So probably eventually Alucard

Kazenji
God i love this place............whenever someone can't die in comics/manga around here he automatically is lame laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .

leonheartmm
lmao. again?!

ok people, say it with me, zanpakuto are alucard's antithesis. they target a person's soul. they can purify evil sprits. the reason alucard doesnt die is beause his physical body is not his complete power. his spirit/heart needs to be destroyed to kill him. zanpakuto is the perfect weapon to do that. if you go by feats, ichigo is so utterly above alucard in terms of power, its humuoroous. he will destroy alucard.plus even minor mystical weapons like bayonets dipped in holy water can do some serious damage on alucard, a zanoakuto/shinigmai mystical combo is too much for him to handle.

grey fox
Originally posted by leonheartmm
lmao. again?!

ok people, say it with me, zanpakuto are alucard's antithesis. they target a person's soul. they can purify evil sprits. the reason alucard doesnt die is beause his physical body is not his complete power. his spirit/heart needs to be destroyed to kill him. zanpakuto is the perfect weapon to do that. if you go by feats, ichigo is so utterly above alucard in terms of power, its humuoroous. he will destroy alucard.plus even minor mystical weapons like bayonets dipped in holy water can do some serious damage on alucard, a zanoakuto/shinigmai mystical combo is too much for him to handle.

'Major Damage' ?

How is grunting slightly in pain then pulling the weapons out 'Major Damage'.

ensatsu-ken
Well, to me it would be a draw if Alucard cannot see or touch Ichigo. If he somehow could though, then I would go with Alucard, because I don't really see how Ichigo could kill him yet. People just overrate the hell out of Bleach characters because they release tons of spirit energy and crap, and move really fast. Just because its a mystical form of energy, doesn't mean that its holy, and unless any of them can release spirit energy powerful enough to destory cells, and do permanent damage like that (which I'm not saying that they cannot do, but I have yet to see it if they can), I don't really see how any of them can actuall kill Alucard. No doubt someone is going to try to argue with me on this, but I've gotten used to it on this forum, so I don't really give a shit, people are entitled to think what they want, but it doesn't mean that everyone else has to think the same way they do stick out tongue .

dvampire
I think Alucard have ways of getting Ichigo, with his black magic and all.

Kazenji
ichigo is so utterly above alucard in terms of power, its humuoroous. he will destroy alucard.plus even minor mystical weapons like bayonets dipped in holy water can do some serious damage on alucard, a zanoakuto/shinigmai mystical combo is too much for him to handle.

laughing What a load of crap....

leonheartmm
lmao, really know. mind elaborating on that. ichigo takes on people far above the level of alucard on a daily basis. his skills are equally more impresive, so is his speed. it is also all mystical and he is a shinigmai, perfect for going against alucard. i dont really see alucard being able to take on menos or espada etc so whats ur point?

Remindme
Originally posted by Kazenji
God i love this place............whenever someone can't die in comics/manga around here he automatically is lame laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud .

Not really, but it takes away alot of fun when it comes to the VS threads.

Kazenji
lmao, really know. mind elaborating on that. ichigo takes on people far above the level of alucard on a daily basis. his skills are equally more impresive, so is his speed. it is also all mystical and he is a shinigmai, perfect for going against alucard. i dont really see alucard being able to take on menos or espada etc so whats ur point?

You mentioned about blessed weapons. Well, they cause pain. But they dont kill and also Alucard has -one- life, for every person he's ever fed on so, that goes into the thousands so ichigo would have to kill him that many times for him to finally go down

And also go read the hellsing manga you fool.

leonheartmm
ive read the hellsing manga you feal and last time, im pretty sure he was getting his ass handed to him by his friggin butler! blessed weapon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<zanpakuto. menos etc have many many souls inside them which make them up yet bleachers dont have any problems with them.

Warmonger
ive read the hellsing manga you feal and last time, im pretty sure he was getting his ass handed to him by his friggin butler! blessed weapon<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<zanpakuto. menos etc have many many souls inside them which make them up yet bleachers dont have any problems with them.
that doesn't even make sense. A menos body doens't work the same way ALucards does. THe menos merges all their lives into ONE life ALucard simply has many lives in one body menaing he has to be killed many times.

Violent2Dope
I just have to ask...does anyone here consider Alucard to be High Herald level?

dvampire
Do you think a herald could kill Alucard?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by dvampire
Do you think a herald could kill Alucard? Ummm...yeah, pretty easily at that.

iceman24567
I just have to ask...does anyone here consider Alucard to be High Herald level? No low herald maybe but High Heralds would beat him to the dirt sure he can get back up but yeah...as far as blessed weapons go the nail that bound Christ>>>>>zanpakuto. Come on now its the nail that held Christ on his cross it beats any supernatural weapon against demons, vampire, menos grande and just about anything evil.

Violent2Dope
First of all, any High Herald I can think of CAN and WOULD kill him. Secondly, I think he should be in High Meta.

iceman24567
First of all, any High Herald I can think of CAN and WOULD kill him. Secondly, I think he should be in High Meta. How can you kill somebody with the power to access a couple thousand souls from an unknown source to resurrect himself? Like i said he would get up eventually.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by iceman24567
How can you kill somebody with the power to access a couple thousand souls from an unknown source to resurrect himself? Like i said he would get up eventually. By putting him in the sun where he will continuously die? By simply killing him over and over again? By eating all of those souls at once(sumthin a character named Jedah Dohma could easily do)? Those are a few.

iceman24567
By putting him in the sun where he will continuously die? By simply killing him over and over again? By eating all of those souls at once(sumthin a character named Jedah Dohma could easily do)? Those are a few. So teleporting is beyond him now? like i said they can keep putting him down but i doubt he would continue to fight after dying a couple 100 times. How would his unknown soul container somehow be swallowed? Yes he would eventually run out of souls but nobody can be all powerful Jedah Dohma can die too whats your point?

Blax_Hydralisk
Teleporting requires thought. Burning alive in the sun would not give you enough time or concentration to even think "teleport".

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Teleporting requires thought. Burning alive in the sun would not give you enough time or concentration to even think "teleport". Wow i like how you assume just because the guy is being burnt he can't think. That concentration part could be plausible if it were real life but a guy that has been killed countless times im sure he can think "teleport".

Kazenji
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Teleporting requires thought. Burning alive in the sun would not give you enough time or concentration to even think "teleport".

Not to mention alucard has been able to teleport in far more intense moments then standing around in the sun.

leonheartmm
ok this discussion is officially stupid now. people think alucard can survive being put in the sun and cant be killed by herald level being.

no, the fact that it nailed christ doesnt mean anything. i can bet you that the spear of destiny in vertigo is a lot stronger than the nail in hellsing, even though they had similar functions. it depends on the universe. that nail isnt worth crap compared to zanpakuto, the fact that alucard still won is enough to prove that. and also, if alucard really was ALL THAT then why do u think he was getting his ass handed to him by his own butler. really, alcard is WAAAYYYYY outta his league going up against bleachers. he is better off going up against teh street fighter verse {shin akuma will still kill him ofcourse, as well as dark hadou ryuu} or tenjou tenge verse. if you look at the actual FEATS in hellsing, non of them go beyond desroying buildings at BEST. normally its just destruction confined to rooms/parts of building etc. it looks cool, but thats really all that it is.

hamboy
I don't use the same system as everyone else here. I use this:

Street level
Batman- Wolverine level

Lower mid
Spiderman is hear

Mid
Deadpool, Hank Pym, Thing ect.

Upper mid
ALUCARD IS HEAR

Top teir
Superman, thor (Earth based A listers)

Herald
Silver Surfer, other Heralds of Galactus

Cosmic
Galactus and above

Alucard is upper mid

leonheartmm
^ seem very reasonable to me.howevr, ur mixxing uper tier and herald. right now superman is herald level and thor is definately herald level. also, the jump from mid to herald is too great, u forgot people like hulk and magneto etc who belong in the middle of the two. beside,s what about people like gambit.human torch etc, they are also in the middle of those two classes

Kazenji
if alucard really was ALL THAT then why do u think he was getting his ass handed to him by his own butler.
That was because Walter was restored to full power that why roll eyes (sarcastic)

your saying this this discussion is officially stupid, Now what you just said there with shin akuma thats even more stupid....

And have you ever thought about for feats when it comes to hellsing it may not be about destroying half a city block ?

Violent2Dope
Shin Gouki would make Alucard his b!tch all day. Jedah Dohma...has eaten billions of souls in one sitting, over an area far beyond the size of earth. Also, Jedah has Alucard like regen too, and would annihilate Alucard effortlessly. Hell, Kain from LoK would kill Alucard as well.

Kazenji
Jedah Dohma...has eaten billions of souls in one sitting, over an area far beyond the size of earth. Also,

Unfortunaly alucard has more then one soul if you had'nt noticed.......

iceman24567
ok this discussion is officially stupid now. people think alucard can survive being put in the sun and cant be killed by herald level being.

no, the fact that it nailed christ doesnt mean anything. i can bet you that the spear of destiny in vertigo is a lot stronger than the nail in hellsing, even though they had similar functions. it depends on the universe. that nail isnt worth crap compared to zanpakuto, the fact that alucard still won is enough to prove that. and also, if alucard really was ALL THAT then why do u think he was getting his ass handed to him by his own butler. really, alcard is WAAAYYYYY outta his league going up against bleachers. he is better off going up against teh street fighter verse {shin akuma will still kill him ofcourse, as well as dark hadou ryuu} or tenjou tenge verse. if you look at the actual FEATS in hellsing, non of them go beyond desroying buildings at BEST. normally its just destruction confined to rooms/parts of building etc. it looks cool, but thats really all that it is. He wasn't harmed to much by the nail of Christ because he was experimented on to reduce his weakness to holy weapons and your whole universe argument is irrelevant who says in Alucards universe zanpakutos can even effect Vampires? Have you seen them affect them in bleach? The fact that it did nail christ means a lot what is more powerful than the blood of our savior in the super natural world? Stop being dense about that all other arguments are debatable
but come on the nail of Christ.

Violent2Dope
Unfortunaly alucard has more then one soul if you had'nt noticed....... What part of BILLIONS of souls did you not get?

iceman24567
What part of BILLIONS of souls did you not get? According to leonheartmm it depends on which universe he is in. laughing

Violent2Dope
According to leonheartmm it depends on which universe he is in. laughing Say what?

iceman24567

no, the fact that it nailed christ doesnt mean anything. i can bet you that the spear of destiny in vertigo is a lot stronger than the nail in hellsing, even though they had similar functions. it depends on the universe. that nail isnt worth crap compared to zanpakuto, the fact that alucard still won is enough to prove that. and also, if alucard really was ALL THAT then why do u think he was getting his ass handed to him by his own butler. really, alcard is WAAAYYYYY outta his league going up against bleachers. he is better off going up against teh street fighter verse {shin akuma will still kill him ofcourse, as well as dark hadou ryuu} or tenjou tenge verse. if you look at the actual FEATS in hellsing, non of them go beyond desroying buildings at BEST. normally its just destruction confined to rooms/parts of building etc. it looks cool, but thats really all that it is. He is basically saying things work different in other universes. More like they work only to prove his point.

Violent2Dope
He is basically saying things work different in other universes. More like they work only to prove his point. No, he is saying that sumthin that is the most holy thing in the Hellsing universe, might not be as holy as things in other verses.

dvampire
By putting him in the sun where he will continuously die? By simply killing him over and over again? By eating all of those souls at once(sumthin a character named Jedah Dohma could easily do)? Those are a few.

Thing is though, Alucard isn't just going to let someone kill him that many times, especially as powerful as he is.

dvampire

no, the fact that it nailed christ doesnt mean anything. i can bet you that the spear of destiny in vertigo is a lot stronger than the nail in hellsing, even though they had similar functions. it depends on the universe. that nail isnt worth crap compared to zanpakuto, the fact that alucard still won is enough to prove that. and also, if alucard really was ALL THAT then why do u think he was getting his ass handed to him by his own butler. really, alcard is WAAAYYYYY outta his league going up against bleachers. he is better off going up against teh street fighter verse {shin akuma will still kill him ofcourse, as well as dark hadou ryuu} or tenjou tenge verse. if you look at the actual FEATS in hellsing, non of them go beyond desroying buildings at BEST. normally its just destruction confined to rooms/parts of building etc. it looks cool, but thats really all that it is.

How will a Herald kill him? Do they have some kind of holy artifact or something? They probably could destroy his body, but how can they kill him completely?

Kazenji
What part of BILLIONS of souls did you not get?

Well has this jedah person taken say 100 souls from one person before ?

grey fox
No, he is saying that sumthin that is the most holy thing in the Hellsing universe, might not be as holy as things in other verses.

It's a nail that cruficed Christ for f*cks sake, I doubt you could get much more holy.....

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by dvampire
Thing is though, Alucard isn't just going to let someone kill him that many times, especially as powerful as he is. Lol. How would he stop Superman or the Silver Surfur from killing him?

Violent2Dope
Well has this jedah person taken say 100 souls from one person before ? No, but that would be even easier.

Kazenji
Now you know what i mean when i said

"Unfortunaly alucard has more then one soul if you had'nt noticed...."

took 2 posts just to get that through you roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by grey fox
It's a nail that cruficed Christ for f*cks sake, I doubt you could get much more holy..... That is really m point unless you can get the pieces of toilet paper god wiped his ass with.

leonheartmm
That is really m point unless you can get the pieces of toilet paper god wiped his ass with.

right, right. that means alucard is more holy than christ i suppose. since he actually survived going up against it. and tell me of actual FEATS this helena's nail is shown to be capable of. "ZOMG IT NAILED CHRIST, IT CAN DO ANYTHING" doesnt cut it bud. it hasnt done shit copared to most other anime and manga artifacts. the spear of destiny in DC is very similar in purpose to it, howevr, it has been shown capable of killing angels which exist at a near megaversal level etc etc. hell even the GL ring has shown capable of destroying planets. go ahead, tell me, can helena's nail do that. lmao, i think not, anderson with it was even weakerr than the warewolf dude, and much weaker than walter in his current artificial vampire state.

helena's nail >>>>>>>>>>zanpakuto. so really there is no point in continuing this discussion, its a different universe and comparing power levels, we find out that alucard isnt much of anything comparted to bleachers.

iceman24567
right, right. that means alucard is more holy than christ i suppose. since he actually survived going up against it. and tell me of actual FEATS this helena's nail is shown to be capable of. "ZOMG IT NAILED CHRIST, IT CAN DO ANYTHING" doesnt cut it bud. it hasnt done shit copared to most other anime and manga artifacts. the spear of destiny in DC is very similar in purpose to it, howevr, it has been shown capable of killing angels which exist at a near megaversal level etc etc. hell even the GL ring has shown capable of destroying planets. go ahead, tell me, can helena's nail do that. lmao, i think not, anderson with it was even weakerr than the warewolf dude, and much weaker than walter in his current artificial vampire state.

helena's nail >>>>>>>>>>zanpakuto. so really there is no point in continuing this discussion, its a different universe and comparing power levels, we find out that alucard isnt much of anything comparted to bleachers. Like i said experiments were done on him to make him more resistant to weaknesses of his kind just because you think it doesn't make it true we all know Bleach is like Dragonball z when it comes to "power level". Well you agree the nail > zanpakuto.

leonheartmm
actually *edit

what i MEANT to say was that helena's nail<<<<<<<<<<<<<zanpakuto .

it has done nothing on the level of zanpakuto. and even if alcard us RESISTANT to it, it still doesnt mean much as even holy water dipped knives truly hrt him. zanpakuto can one shot him if it is in the hands of a powerful user. you have to understand, alucard doesnt work on those kind of levels.

iceman24567
actually *edit

what i MEANT to say was that helena's nail<<<<<<<<<<<<<zanpakuto .

it has done nothing on the level of zanpakuto. and even if alcard us RESISTANT to it, it still doesnt mean much as even holy water dipped knives truly hrt him. zanpakuto can one shot him if it is in the hands of a powerful user. you have to understand, alucard doesnt work on those kind of levels. If thats the case Bleachers are overrated and zanpakuto are too because Alucard isn't even a Hollow so why can he be affected by a weapon that soul person is to kill them your logic is flawed.

RaventheOnly
Actually the Bounto Arc is about Bleachers fighting vampires basically. They consumed hundreds of souls and when entered the Soul Society were able to absorb souls at an insane rate to regenerate themselves as Alacard could if not faster. With the combination of all the Bounto into one in the form of Kyra with a crap ton of basically thousands of souls, Ichigo defeated him. Kyra basically crapped lightning also with regeneration to the point of healing while the sword went through him. I can understand that if Alucard could fight at the same level, die and then get back up Ichigo would eventually draw too tired. Though, at this point Ichigo was maybe 1/10 the power he currently is at with his hollow mask which is limited. Imo the Zanpakuto would probably cleanse Alucard and the gates of heck would open and consume him if we are talking in the bleach world, otherwise Alucard would just stand back up and fight till Ichigo is dust.

iceman24567
Originally posted by RaventheOnly
Actually the Bounto Arc is about Bleachers fighting vampires basically. They consumed hundreds of souls and when entered the Soul Society were able to absorb souls at an insane rate to regenerate themselves as Alacard could if not faster. With the combination of all the Bounto into one in the form of Kyra with a crap ton of basically thousands of souls, Ichigo defeated him. Kyra basically crapped lightning also with regeneration to the point of healing while the sword went through him. I can understand that if Alucard could fight at the same level, die and then get back up Ichigo would eventually draw too tired. Though, at this point Ichigo was maybe 1/10 the power he currently is at with his hollow mask which is limited. Imo the Zanpakuto would probably cleanse Alucard and the gates of heck would open and consume him if we are talking in the bleach world, otherwise Alucard would just stand back up and fight till Ichigo is dust. Exactly in the Bleach world he isn't even a Plus much less a Hollow so how would Ichigo fight him unless he were in human form. The Bount were soul vampires but they were Shinigami souls so in Bleach verse they are still pretty different than Hellsing vampires but i understand what you are saying and you are being civil.

RaventheOnly
^>^

Violent2Dope
Now you know what i mean when i said

"Unfortunaly alucard has more then one soul if you had'nt noticed...."

took 2 posts just to get that through you roll eyes (sarcastic) He could have 1,000,000 souls, and he would still die just as easily.

leonheartmm
excuse me, orihime has neithr shinigami powers, nor zanpakuto nor hollow powrers and yet simply because her powers are SPIRITUAL in nature, she can adversely affect and attack all of them. same with chad, he is neither a shinigmai, nor hollow, nor has a zanpakuto. also, zanpakutos have been known to slice through both spiritual and physical things with ease in alll three realms, so your arhument doesnt hold.

its very typical to come up with baseless arguments like chakra =/= reitsu=/= ki hence no power level can be compared and no1 can attack any1 else. it is stupid to say the least. if you want feats, i can give you absolutely TONS of bleach feats which tell about the level of power, the mystical strength in attacks, speed, durability , mystical powers etc etc.

why dont people give hellsing feats the same way, its always like OMG ZOMG HE HAS HELL HOUNDS, HE SURVIVED AGAINST HELENA'S NAIL, HE CAN ONLY BE AFFECTED BY HOLY WEAPONS "EXCLUSIVELY" FOUND IN HELLSING VERSE, HE CANT EVEN BE AFFECTED BY HOLY WEAPONS {so nuthign can kill him }, HE HAS MANY SOULS SO NO1 CAN KILLL HIM, HE CAN TELEPORT SO NO1 CAN KILL HIM etc etc. where not even ONE feats is ever quoted.

why, simply because it is a well known fact that on a relative scale, the feats in hellsing NEVER really go beyond destroying a few rooms or a building at best. and wud never hold up to shounen feats in naruto, bleach, yuyu hakusho, inuyasha etc. nor wud they be even worth talking about against HERALD level beings{absolutely stupid to think that even a thousand alucards cud take on surfer}

zanpakut >>>>>>helena's nail. mid tier bleachers FAR outmatch top tier hellsing characters. alucard is cool, yes, but he isnt even close to what people make him out to be.

RaventheOnly
Zanpakutos are the physical manifestation of the persons spirit (will). Orihime, Chad, and Ishida all posses powers that are manifestations of their spirits also, just theirs were derived from experiences or blood in the case of Ishida.

leonheartmm
not reall, zanpakutos have their own spirits like zengetsu in ichigo's

iceman24567
not reall, zanpakutos have their own spirits like zengetsu in ichigo's No really in a way he is right a zanpakuto is a manifestation of a persons characteristics and is essentially part of their shinigami's soul.

Violent2Dope
No really in a way he is right a zanpakuto is a manifestation of a persons characteristics and is essentially part of their shinigami's soul. Which is wrong. They have their own soul.

iceman24567
Which is wrong. They have their own soul. Wow i said they were both right in a way but i guess i have to make you look wrong with facts now quotes about zanpakutos. "However, each zanpakutō is imbued with a unique sentient spirit" another quote to prove it. "A zanpakutō spirit are part of its owner's soul" So no your wrong nice try.

Kazenji

why, simply because it is a well known fact that on a relative scale, the feats in hellsing NEVER really go beyond destroying a few rooms or a building at best. and wud never hold up to shounen feats in naruto, bleach, yuyu hakusho, inuyasha etc. nor wud they be even worth talking about against HERALD level beings{absolutely stupid to think that even a thousand alucards cud take on surfer}

collateral damage DOES NOT equal power

example: oh look. i set off a hundred packs of c4, and brought down an entire city block.

I must be stronger than goku!

You see the stupidity in the way you think ?.......probably not

And where did someone say alucard could clone himself ?

iceman24567
collateral damage DOES NOT equal power

example: oh look. i set off a hundred packs of c4, and brought down an entire city block.

I must be stronger than goku!

You see the stupidity in the way you think ?.......probably not

And where did someone say alucard could clone himself ? I agree look at Ion vs Superman prime they barely knocked down a few grave stones or World War Hulk vs The Sentry they did almost nothing and all of them beat Bleach and Inuyasha characters in the power, Speed and destructive categories.

leonheartmm
stupidity you say, for starters, goku can destroy planets so no, a few sity blocks means nuthing. and no, ion and superman have BOTH proven to be able to destroy planets and much more, ion cud potentially destroy the universe. so no, your parallel doesnt hold.

alucard characters have never EVER shown to do anything like that so you can not even assume sumthing like that. bleachers will mop the floor with them.

Kazenji
stupidity you say, for starters, goku can destroy planets so no, a few sity blocks means nuthing. and no, ion and superman have BOTH proven to be able to destroy planets and much more, ion cud potentially destroy the universe. so no, your parallel doesnt hold.

Not what i was getting at

Still my example still applies....

And you do know most of ichigo powers only come from when he is holding his sword get rid of that and he's nothing.

leonheartmm
^ no it does not. you are basing your example on the basic assumption that alucard COULD do it but rather chooses to use his power in directed ways which dont cause collateral damage. that wud be all well and good{as in the ion vs superman example} if alucard had EVER shown the ability to do that. fact is he has NEVER shown that level of ability, so you have nothing to base that assumption on and he shud not be taken to be on the level of people who can easily desimate city blocks etc.

otherwise i cud start making the argument that spike spiegal{bebop} has the power of goku but simply uses it in directed ways against other super powered humans so it dosnt seem to give off any evidence of super power when he is infact stronger than goku. it doesnt work, you have nuthing to support that point of view{UNLIKE people like superman etc}

leonheartmm
and no, most of ichigo's powers dont come from the sword. he was battling average hollows since before rukia even showed up. he cud use spiritual find techniques that only shinigami captains cud use before he even had a sword. flash step is not dependant on his zanpakutu. and when he firts got his zanpakuto, it was nuthing more than a large hunk of steel with a sharp edge, he used his reitsu to damage hollows even then. t was only after having his sword broken that he contacted zengutsu and was unable to unloack his shikai. and even in hs shikai, he simply uses it to channel his reitsu. its only his bankai whch grants special powrs on him. and have you forgotten his inner hollow so soon. that thing alone is more powerful right now than his bankai.

Kazenji
Comparing spike spigel to goku now thats even more stupider then your shin akuma one...

Also Alucard has taken out an aircraft carrier with ease when it needed to be done if you remember that part

And now to what you have said about ichigo..

I'm guessing you mean the Visard powers in that case it doesnt mean nothing if he doesnt have Zengetsu and Bleach has shown first hand how helpless Ichigo is without his sword. Yeah, he has abilities that allow him to use his zanpakuto, and symbiotally use its power - but without the sword, he cant fight.

Ichigo has shown no talent in being able to use kidou, nor has he shown any ability in his visard form to use any hollow powers (such as cero) except to augment his bankai.

leonheartmm
now, is an aircraft carrier = far more than a building ????? no. he hasnt shown the ability to do more, you shud go ahead his most amazing measureable feats in all categories and well see how he does against bleach feats.

no, he is a vizard BECAUSE he has hollow powers. his inner hollow is what im talking about, it doesnt require a zanpakuto. his cero and hand blades as well as inhuman strength and speed isnt dependant on zengetsu. sure he can ALSO use zengutsu but that is an extra. and you are compleytely avoiding what i sai earlier, he was fighting hollows before rukia even showed up, and initially his sword was nuthing more than a hunk of metal and the power was all his own and his abiityt to find others using his reitsu is sumthing only high level captains can do.

RaventheOnly
Technically there are three parts to a shinigami. The soul itself and the hollow form of that soul which eventually takes over in the end. The third is the Spirit of the Zanpakuto which is in actuality stated by the hollow a part of the Hollow and Ichigco. The hollow form of Ichigo states that its all based on who has the stronger "will" to control the body who takes over in the end. Zanpakuto therefore to the hollow is just a tool; most hollows as shown by the Arcannar actually combine with their Zanpakuto to attain greater power. Zanpatchi also proves that it really doesn't matter if you use your Zanpakuto or not. For a shinigami it is their strength (will/spirit power) that really cuts. That is why Azien is stronger then all of them; just using his fingers his strength is so much greater the knock-back is like cutting someone in half with a sword.

Kazenji

no, he is a vizard BECAUSE he has hollow powers. his inner hollow is what im talking about, it doesnt require a zanpakuto. his cero and hand blades as well as inhuman strength and speed isnt dependant on zengetsu. sure he can ALSO use zengutsu but that is an extra. and you are compleytely avoiding what i sai earlier, he was fighting hollows before rukia even showed up, and initially his sword was nuthing more than a hunk of metal and the power was all his own and his abiityt to find others using his reitsu is sumthing only high level captains can do.

also, ichigo cant use cero when he is in control. the only time he's shown that he can do it, is when the hollow completely took over, and he became completely hollow.

leonheartmm
true, but what does that have to do with anything? true hollow or partial hollow. his hollow powers are still not connected with his zanpakuto.

Csdabest
He wasn't harmed to much by the nail of Christ because he was experimented on to reduce his weakness to holy weapons and your whole universe argument is irrelevant who says in Alucards universe zanpakutos can even effect Vampires? Have you seen them affect them in bleach? The fact that it did nail christ means a lot what is more powerful than the blood of our savior in the super natural world? Stop being dense about that all other arguments are debatable
but come on the nail of Christ.

You obviously know nothing of the bible. Or just a"i gave my life to christ" Unless stated in the manga that Jesus was trying to break free it didnt ever really bound him to the cross. So please. Eversingle statement I have read from you about this have been really misinformed and I feel highly disrespected by it on a religious stand point. So please. Read and understand before you start blabbing your mouth about things you seem not to understand about.

But back to the argument. Givin the fact that zanpakutous are spiritial weapons that have a spiritiaul presence with spirital energy. Ichigo should have more than enough power to kill Alucard. For one. You and the pro-allucard argument stated that its a thousands souls in one body. Wouldnt that mean they are just all gathered up. So one Getusu Would do the job obliterating them all at once. see it as a nuke. Yes it is a weapon. And theiir is a million of them. But it only takes one nuke to kill them all in the general area. Ichigo wins this in a curbstomp

Kazenji
For getsuga, even "if" it did hit to a critical extent, it will take away -one- life. One, out of several thousand and ichigo would have to take him down, several thousand times. He may have a high reatsu, but it wouldnt last -that- long.

leonheartmm
not true, hollows which have multiple lives are taken out by single kidou or attacks. your acting like alucard IS mutlpiple people. he is one person with the souls of others imprisoned. he isnt like a cat with 9 lives. if that were the case then why was ANY1 like the warwolf dude or father anderson a match or threat to him even after havign helena's nail?? i mean they cud just keep stabbing him and he woudnt die. it is strongly implied that by destroying alucard's heart, one can permanently destroy him. that is what rachel van hellsing is supposed to have done to imprison him forever and that is what walter was trying to do and almost did. ichigo will destroy him. he doesnt have a THOUSAND LIVES literally, i.e. unless you kill him a thousand times hell still survive despite the attack being destroying his throat and busting the galaxy. that is just stupid.

Ladies_Man_666
I don't know how strong Ichigo is, I recently watched the first episode of Bleach, but is he strong enough to beat Alucard?
-He has the ability to move faster than that can be seen
-He mocks Sett, the Egyptian God of Death, for his weakness!
-Able to cover a whole city by his powers
-Capable of summoning an army of dead, which includes the Hellhounds
-Battles at elemental levels (As against Incognito)
-Superhuman strength, speed, telekeinesis, teleportation, hypnosis, mind reading (He can read his moves too stick out tongue )
-A certain degree of immortality (Are you really thinking he wouldn't be able to hit him even ONCE during the fights?

Kazenji
not true, hollows which have multiple lives are taken out by single kidou or attacks. your acting like alucard IS mutlpiple people. he is one person with the souls of others imprisoned. he isnt like a cat with 9 lives.

actually he is like a cat with 9 lives except with alucard its 9 thousand lives

the reason why Anderson with the nail was a threat, was because alucard went to restriction level zero.

That was a gamble (at that is the point where he is most vunerable - to what would normally hurt vampires, like destorying the heart, as he said) but it would end up as a stalemate otherwise.

With risk comes reward. He becomes vunerable, but he becomes very powerful in the proces.

leonheartmm
untrue, he can summon the souls of OTHERS as familiars but he cant use them to ADD to his souls. i have read the manga and NOWHERE is it implied that alucard has multiple LIVES. he has just never been killed, it isnt rebirth type thing.

and that changes anything HOW. if you have multiple lives it wont matter. fact is, he DOESNT, and just has one rather resiliant life.

not true, if that were the case then WHY did he go there? why did he go to restriction level zero? he cud just have stayed normal and never gotten killed and anderson would inevitably lose. fact is, your making NO sense. it has nothing to do with him having multiple lives and everything with him having ONE life.
also, how did walter supress him then, and what about rachel? alucard has ONE life.

not significant. he doesnt have multiple lives, just because he hasnt been KILLED yet doesnt mean he is dying and being reborn.

as to the post by ladie's man

1. alucard's speed has already been seen to be far behind ichigo's
2. tut tut tut, what had set in hellsing even done???? omg ZOMG hes the god of death ZOMG
3.are you talking about anime because that isnt cannon. also by his POWER, what exactly do you mean? you wudnt happen to be mentioning MIST that covered the city wud u, because that did NOTHING. now if he had DESTROYED the city than itd be sumthing - alas he didnt
4. his hellhounds were dealt with by walter and heinklien they look very cool but theyr not doing anything to bleachers. plus his undead rent exactly,...... powerful now are they
5. he DIDNT fight at the elemental level against incognito. what a thing to say. it was just his inability to die by CONVENTIONAL methods and remake his OWN body.
6. and WHAT is the greatest feat of alucard's strength? upturning veheicles? tearing humans in two? cmon, that isnt much at all. speed, is already commented upon. as far as READING moves goes, no, he doesnt have that ability, he isnt a shaaringan user type . plus he can hypnotize, sure, but he isnt a TELEPATH{that was in the non cannon anime not manga} he can only really telepathically talk to his FAMILIARS. and remind me where he used telekenesis in the manga again, i seem to have forgotten. teleportation is also slow and more like morphing, it isnt the type that nightcrawler wud use.

so yea, it is very probable that he wont even be able to get a single hit on ichigo as ichigo currently is. alucard us PLENTY strong in his universe and varied to boost. but when ur talking bleach/naruto levels, he wud lose in a jiffy.

Kazenji

not true, if that were the case then WHY did he go there? why did he go to restriction level zero? he cud just have stayed normal and never gotten killed and anderson would inevitably lose. fact is, your making NO sense. it has nothing to do with him having multiple lives and everything with him having ONE life.
also, how did walter supress him then, and what about rachel? alucard has ONE life.

Actually no. Anderson wouldnt have lost. He'd turned into an untiring monster. Alucard would inevitably have his 'lives' exausted, as he just couldnt keep up in a sealed state.

And as for the restriction thing you can blame integra for that because Zero is his actual form. he, being Dracula. The restriction levels are what the hellsing family use to control alucard, it seems.

You just don't get it do you leonheartmm it seems to me your only looked at the pretty pictures in the manga try reading the manga next time pal.

leonheartmm
lol^ cmon, now what about the wrest of the points made. ive already explained how alucard's release state has nothing to do with his SOULS as u put it. he has souls of other people which he can use as familiars but they are not HIS souls. he only has one life.

and what gives you the idea that at restiction level zero, alcard suddenly loses all of your claimed SOULS which give him many lives???

RaventheOnly
RkHJxoscIrs

Its well beyond this point in the manga but this is basically the pinnacle so far.

fF0rzoF59a4

Ichigo's power is basically physical endurance and immeasurable speed. In the fight above this one he is probably 100x stronger if you can imagine that.

Ladies_Man_666
1. alucard's speed has already been seen to be far behind ichigo's
2. tut tut tut, what had set in hellsing even done???? omg ZOMG hes the god of death ZOMG
3.are you talking about anime because that isnt cannon. also by his POWER, what exactly do you mean? you wudnt happen to be mentioning MIST that covered the city wud u, because that did NOTHING. now if he had DESTROYED the city than itd be sumthing - alas he didnt
4. his hellhounds were dealt with by walter and heinklien they look very cool but theyr not doing anything to bleachers. plus his undead rent exactly,...... powerful now are they
5. he DIDNT fight at the elemental level against incognito. what a thing to say. it was just his inability to die by CONVENTIONAL methods and remake his OWN body.
6. and WHAT is the greatest feat of alucard's strength? upturning veheicles? tearing humans in two? cmon, that isnt much at all. speed, is already commented upon. as far as READING moves goes, no, he doesnt have that ability, he isnt a shaaringan user type . plus he can hypnotize, sure, but he isnt a TELEPATH{that was in the non cannon anime not manga} he can only really telepathically talk to his FAMILIARS. and remind me where he used telekenesis in the manga again, i seem to have forgotten. teleportation is also slow and more like morphing, it isnt the type that nightcrawler wud use.
1.Exactly how fast is Ichigo? I don't know much about him.
2.Well since he was a god, he kicks a$$ by default, but sounds rather absurd. Anyways, he could destroy London and more (He stated this at some point).
3.Do you meant that we can't use the anime-incarnation of Alucard? Because if we can't then nearly all my arguments are invalid since I haven't read even a single manga of Hellsing. As for the mist part, no, I'm not talking about the mist. I'm talking about the part where the markings on his gloves cover the city. It is the sign of possessing an insane amount of power. It's the same as with Sid from Devil May Cry.
4.Since I haven't read the manga, I can't comment on this. But from what I come to know from the third OVA is that the Millenium has been planning to finish off Alucard/Hellsing for 50 years, so this might give them a little edge. Why do you think a nobody like Dandy man could even pester Alucard?
5.Thunderbolts, energy waves that could slice bridges, it looked pretty elemental to me.
6.Again, I haven't read the manga, but to me it is overpowering Sett.
Hey and speaking of Nightcrawler, Magneto owns them both single-handedly stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
Ok, the bottom video i showed involves the center guy being able to control millions of floating blades. Bascially Ichigo was able to deflect all of them at once. Flash step which is what the speed thingy that looks like he is disapearing and re-appearing is above almost anyone in speed for Shinigami in Ichigo's case. It is said that one step in flash step can be up to miles at a time.

The black kinda of magical thing that Ichigo is tossing around in the first one is able to cut through several skyscrapers. That is basically Ichigo's only magical ability except he is also able to sue that energy as a shield for really strong incoming attacks. The manga and anime make it very clear taht no one knows what Ichigo really is, nor himself; they know he is both human and shinigami some how; at this point he is now a viazard: a shinigami mixed with a hollow basically. In the early part of the story it is stated that Ighigo literally has infinite spiritual energy and if he released even a small amount of it all at once uncontrolled his body would destroy itself.

the_bob708
(noob) not sure if any one knows or even mentioned it but as i stumbled upon this topic and read some stuff i saw people saying that all you'd hafta do is put Alucard in the sun...if you read the manga then you would know the sun don't hurt him he just hates it. also Alucard never needs to take his time healing if you've read and watched all of Hellsing you'd know that he lets them "kill" him or "hurt" him so he can get their hopes up then crush them merciously

TricksterPriest
Given the nature of the plan Millennium had to come up with to destroy Alucard permanently, it's safe to say Ichigo is doomed. erm

Kalitas
>_>; a little off topic, but isn't this a manga/manga versus, or did everyone forget that both hellsing and bleach were manga's before they were animated?

wakkawakkawakka
I vote for Alucard because he's cooler laughing

But honestly I don't know who would win. It would be fun to watch if it actually happened. And as long as Tite has nothing to do with it then it will be excellent.(joke)

Nephthys
Ichigo would win, as Alucard simply doesn't have the the ability to harm him. This of course unless its Schrodinger-Alucard in which case Alucard wins simply becuase its impossible for him to lose. Eventually he'd wear him down somehow. Even Ichigo can't fight for weeks on end. Alucard can.

menokokoro
Alucard from the manga can only be killed one way, and ichigo does not posses that thing, but alucard would not really be able to fight him, so this does not really work, its the unmovable object vs the unstoppable force, so yeah its dumb

draxx_tOfU
Alucard uses Zangetsu to rape Ichigo the way he used Rip Van Winkle's rifle on her...

zPhoeniXz
(POTENTIAL HELLSING SPOILERS)You people seem to forget that:

Near the end of Hellsing Alucard obtains near omnipresence, meaning he can't die unless he wills it. He also has superstrength, superspeed, Baskerville(the shadow dog thing), shadow manipulation, some form of hypnosis, incredible accuracy, regeneration, intangibility etc. Ichigo is powerful, but I doubt he could push Alucard to his limit. Therefore he will win.

Lazynoodles
If we are talking about Alucard from the majority of Hellsing he is practically impossible to kill. However he can be kill by killing all the lives he has absorbed. Quite literally millions of them but, Ichigo could be powerful enough to do that but most likely he would end up tiring himself out trying to damage him not realizing that he only has to inflict lethal damage not annihilate him over and over.

But if we are talking about ending Schrodinger Alucard no Ichigo has no chance he is totally ****ed. The reason why the series ends there is cause there is no point of continuing cause he is so powerful. When he consumes Schrodinger he becomes a living enbodiment of Schrodinger effect. With abilities such as... Schrodinger Alucard
Alucard at the end of the series becomes omnipresent and truly immortal. Having two souls within him, his own and Schrodinger's, he is completely the most powerful character in the series.

Abilities:

Omnipresence

Ability to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time at any time

Can control and manipulate physics at the quantum level

Heightened Regeneration powers

Advanced Teleportation

Complete Immortality

Ability to be nothingness or enter a "void" in which Alucard is not present anywhere but is "not dead or alive".

Ability to return after having his existence eradicated

So yeah I'd we are talking about Alucard at his strongest Ichigo would be extraordinarily lucky to move before he died.

OnYxBoY

OnYxBoY

OnYxBoY

RaventheOnly
Alucard can die. You just gotta kill him the number of souls he has consumed. Iscariot had actually almost killed him because he can only allow himself to be killed by mortals but Anderson foolishly broke that moment with turning into a monster with the nail from the cross. Alucard also almost dies from Walter and is forced to consume more souls/blood.

OnYxBoY

Nemesis X
I should be annoyed someone's pulling out the infamous Schrodinger card but I'm way too amused knowing they're backed into a corner now to put that on the table.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.