Sentry vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Can it make Sentry scream?

guy222
is this the dread destroyer

Wonder Man
Asgardian.

guy222
sentry gets stomped

Wonder Man
Serious. Void is stronger than the spirit of Asgardian destroyer and that's only something Sentry created.

tkitna
I'm not touching this one.

guy222
is this the void vs destroyer

and who's soul animates the destroyer

Wonder Man
No i was just saying how although Sentry screwed up and created the void he's still more powerful than it and i think void (created by sentry) is more powerful than the destroyer.
I think Sentry can takle the destroyer

emporerpants
no. destroying armor all the way.

Mr. Slippyfist
u fukken joken?

Priest
Originally posted by Wonder Man
No i was just saying how although Sentry screwed up and created the void he's still more powerful than it and i think void (created by sentry) is more powerful than the destroyer.
I think Sentry can takle the destroyer
Sentry couldn't beat the Hulk erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Priest
Sentry couldn't beat the Hulk erm Ok and who else did? Correction Sentry could beat the Hulk just not the WW Hulk.

Horrificus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ok and who else did? Correction Sentry could beat the Hulk just not the WW Hulk.
Do you really want the list of EVERYBODY that has beaten the Hulk?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Horrificus
Do you really want the list of EVERYBODY that has beaten the Hulk?
Qaun's fragile psyche can only take so much....

hulkcpbifiussjf
list everone who has beaten the hulk in the last 10 issues? Think on that one.

Anyways, it all depends on whose soul goes into the destroyer cause idk if sentry could keep up with the destroyer for a long period of time. A short period of time he might be able to win but the destoyer is massively powerful

llagrok
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf

Anyways, it all depends on whose soul goes into the destroyer cause idk if sentry could keep up with the destroyer for a long period of time. A short period of time he might be able to win but the destoyer is massively powerful

List everyone who has beaten Peter Wisdom in the last 10 issues.

Is he unbeatable?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf

How? How the hell is Sentry going to hurt the Destroyer or force out the soul inside? If the person inside it can't control it, it's basically a berserker. And if they can control it, they can outgun sentry with the desintegrator and other powers.

Terryc250
Destroyer wins..

Faceman
No shit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Horrificus
Do you really want the list of EVERYBODY that has beaten the Hulk? Well I just wanted to point out that Sentry could beat the Hulk just not WW Hulk.

tkitna
Well I just wanted to point out that Sentry could beat the Hulk just not WW Hulk.

Actually he could and should have beaten WWH. Its rare when you see a character fight so stupidly.

Kutulu
Originally posted by tkitna
Actually he could and should have beaten WWH. Its rare when you see a character fight so stupidly.

Too bad the writers disagree with you.

quanchi112
Actually he could and should have beaten WWH. Its rare when you see a character fight so stupidly. How many times do we see characters slug it out. It happened in the Prime Ion fight as well but when I have stated that many fights turn into slugests people dont want to listen. Sentry gave him all he had and it wasnt enough. Hulk got even angrier and more powerful and would have crushed Sentry if that Hulk would have gotten ahold of him.

tkitna
Sentry should have just thrown him into the sun and been done with it, but that would have been boring I suppose.

(Nah, come on guys, I understand how comics work.)

cmack
the destroyer hands down

UniOmni
The Destroyer walks the dog over Sentry.

quanchi112
Sentry should have just thrown him into the sun and been done with it, but that would have been boring I suppose.

(Nah, come on guys, I understand how comics work.) The sun would only have made the Hulk angrier.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

llagrok
The sun would only have made the Hulk angrier.

laughing laughing out loud laughing

So?

But yeah, if Thor can fight inside the sun it shouldn't be a problem for the Hulk.

Horrificus

he DIDN'T fight him.
he talked and let WWH do stuff, and then he talked some more. and the few things he did to wwh either had him in the ropes or flying across the city

Sundipped
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Serious. Void is stronger than the spirit of Asgardian destroyer and that's only something Sentry created.

Where was Void when Sentry fought Hulk??

Larceny
Destroyer

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by Sundipped
Where was Void when Sentry fought Hulk?? Forgotten about... I mean, even after he threw him into the sun, he had to worry about Void re-emerging...
Bad writing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.