Wonder Man vs. Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Ares is like the Ultimate Warrior; right.
Can he go toe to toe with the Avengers warrior, Wonder Man?

tkitna
Wonder Man ftw

Wonder Man
Of course Ares pretty much won all the wars throughout histroy.
He's something to see.

SuperiorTech
To bad we didnt see all that skill from ares when fought hulk.

iceman24567
Nobody showed skill when they fought the Hulk they basically just sat down look how Jugs got bfr'ed

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nobody showed skill when they fought the Hulk they basically just sat down look how Jugs got bfr'ed

I liked him in his mini but Since he joined the Mighty Avengers granted it has not been that long, he is up with the axe and trying to kill everything he sees.He seems to be using his head in issue 5 though.

Wonder Man
I honestly don't know much about the characters except what they tell or what it told of them in caption and by the scenes and look of the heros but marvel trys it''s damnedest to stay true to it all and there's a lot to learn in each scene. Ares seems to be the guy who comes out on the other side of a fight...the near unstoppable warrior. He was compared to Wolverine in his selection for the avengers...that's great clout by any standered. A Wolverine/Thor.
Wonder Man is something of a horse of a different color in a fight.
This is a great match up that would probably end up with one or the other dead. I'm pretty sure Ares has a good shot.

tkitna
Ares (heck everybody actually) has been portrayed poorly in the Mighty Avengers.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
To bad we didnt see all that skill from ares when fought hulk.

I doubt it would really help that much.

hugekent
I don't know how good of a fighter Wonderman is, but surely Ares' skills make up for his lack of strength (comparatively). It could be a long battle, but I think Wonderman would come out on top due to too many abilities.

guy222
simon

Endrict Nuul
Wonder Woman is far stronger and faster, she gets the win here.

llagrok
What the...

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Wonder Woman is far stronger and faster, she gets the win here.

WTF???? I can't read today and yes Ares wins here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.