Sylvanas Windrunner VS Jedah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Extecute
I thought about this setup for a while, and came to the conclusion that she has to be one of the weaker characters that is fully capable of defeating the undefeatable..

Violent2Dope
haermm

Darth Extecute
I'm serious..

She stop foes from regeneration of wounds, damage and limbs..
She prevent usage of magic..
She has supreme speed and accuracy with her bow..
She doesnt have a soul..
She is a tactical genious..
She is agile like very few others in the Warcraft universe..

Burning thought
not a bad matchup if you take away BFR

Darth Extecute
BFR?

Burning thought
battlfield removal, like Jedah puting her in that queer dimension of his, if it was a straight out fight Jedah may lose this

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Burning thought
battlfield removal, like Jedah puting her in that queer dimension of his, if it was a straight out fight Jedah may lose this

That could be a big trouble, yeah.. Unless she get the first word of the fight.. is it instant, or does he have to channel the ability?

Burning thought
apparently he does it with a gesture or something, but this has not been proven, ive never pressed the point enough

Darth Extecute
apparently he does it with a gesture or something, but this has not been proven, ive never pressed the point enough

Because if Sylvanas open her screech, I dont think he can pull the BFR trough.. So, he would have to do it sooner than she is able to open her mouth and take a deep breath to prepare the screech..

Diamond Kisses
This is good proof proof that even though many characters above the character level can not defeat a specific enemy, others weaker can depending on their skills smile

Burning thought
indeed, well said

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
This is good proof proof that even though many characters above the character level can not defeat a specific enemy, others weaker can depending on their skills smile yes

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I'm serious..

She stop foes from regeneration of wounds, damage and limbs..
She prevent usage of magic..
She has supreme speed and accuracy with her bow..
She doesnt have a soul..
She is a tactical genious..
She is agile like very few others in the Warcraft universe.. Beings? What, like flesh and blood beings? How will it even work on Jedah? The reason he has such powerful regen, is because his body is made of pure liquid, that is also how he changes his shape as well.

Prevents magic? That will remove some of Jedah's power, how does she do this?

Speed? Jedah can tele thru dimensions. Accuracy? Jedah pinpointed all the worthy souls(the DS cast) and brought them to the Majigen, in other words, he pinpointed them and brought them there, accuracy.

So he cannot eat her soul.

Kay.

Jedah is pretty agile as well, and can flyzor for the winzor.

Darth Extecute
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Beings? What, like flesh and blood beings? How will it even work on Jedah? The reason he has such powerful regen, is because his body is made of pure liquid, that is also how he changes his shape as well.

Prevents magic? That will remove some of Jedah's power, how does she do this?

Speed? Jedah can tele thru dimensions. Accuracy? Jedah pinpointed all the worthy souls(the DS cast) and brought them to the Majigen, in other words, he pinpointed them and brought them there, accuracy.

So he cannot eat her soul.

Kay.

Jedah is pretty agile as well, and can flyzor for the winzor.

He regenerate.. Which she prevents.. Quite simple.. I believe his body parts are still considered limbs, and she prevent them from regenerating..

She prevents it trough a long, loud screech..

I dont know what that pin-pointing means, but Sylvanas is faster than the wind can carry her, and she was capable of launching 4 arrows at once and have them hit seperate slim objects that was in motion on the exact locations where she wanted the arrows..

Violent2Dope
He regenerate.. Which she prevents.. Quite simple.. I believe his body parts are still considered limbs, and she prevent them from regenerating..

She prevents it trough a long, loud screech..

I dont know what that pin-pointing means, but Sylvanas is faster than the wind can carry her, and she was capable of launching 4 arrows at once and have them hit seperate slim objects that was in motion on the exact locations where she wanted the arrows.. 1. She can stop normal beings from regenerating naturally, he regens by just reforming his body due to its liquid nature, just because it works on normal type beings, doesn't mean it will work on Jedah.

2. Oh. Well,Jedah has a few long range attacks to prevent that, and alot of his powers are not magic anyway.

3. Basically, he could home in on other beings, even dimensions away, and BFR them. Okay, she is pretty fast, but teleportation gives Jedah the combat speed win I'm afraid.

Diamond Kisses
If this includes in-game Sylvanas, I recall she can stop any attack except mere physical big grin

Which would result in no teleporting for Jedah stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
If this includes in-game Sylvanas, I recall she can stop any attack except mere physical big grin

Which would result in no teleporting for Jedah stick out tongue Teleporting isn't an attack.

Diamond Kisses
It is an ability yes

Burning thought
Jedah can still go physical, jsut because he can go liquid does not mean he is constantly liquid, otherwise hed splat on the floor, same with not being able to scratch people with his nails or hit any beings, hed splash onto them

Teleporting is an ability, also i remember a debate where V2D was negating teleportation as a fast ability for kain, yet now for speed he says teleporting through dimensions is a speed feat..hmm....teleportation is magical in nature unless someone can prove otherwise, how else is a liquid being going to perform this? it would be diffrent if he was using Tech but he does not..Sylvanas stops magic

Diamond Kisses
In-game Sylvanas prevents everything that is not physical and passive yes

Darth Extecute
1. She can stop normal beings from regenerating naturally, he regens by just reforming his body due to its liquid nature, just because it works on normal type beings, doesn't mean it will work on Jedah.

2. Oh. Well,Jedah has a few long range attacks to prevent that, and alot of his powers are not magic anyway.

3. Basically, he could home in on other beings, even dimensions away, and BFR them. Okay, she is pretty fast, but teleportation gives Jedah the combat speed win I'm afraid.

1. I looked Jedah up, but couldnt find anything that says he is made of liquid.. Where is this said? I dont doubt he can turn into liquid, I just doubt he is naturally liquid..

2. Long range attacks? Like, spells? What kind of attacks are they, if they arent magical?

3. That's not accuracy, that's a plain ability to see trough dimensions.. And teleportation isnt a speed feat.. It's a magical feat..

Violent2Dope
1. I looked Jedah up, but couldnt find anything that says he is made of liquid.. Where is this said? I dont doubt he can turn into liquid, I just doubt he is naturally liquid..

2. Long range attacks? Like, spells? What kind of attacks are they, if they arent magical?

3. That's not accuracy, that's a plain ability to see trough dimensions.. And teleportation isnt a speed feat.. It's a magical feat.. 1. I think it is on his profile, I know it is on wiki, tho I don't like using wiki, I will look it up.

2. Well, throwing his scythe wings for one.

3. He targeted them from a dimension away. Also, teleportation is used for speed, it is combat speed.

Also, Jedah at the start of the fight could teleport to another dimension, then seal her in another dimension.

Violent2Dope
Jedah can still go physical, jsut because he can go liquid does not mean he is constantly liquid, otherwise hed splat on the floor, same with not being able to scratch people with his nails or hit any beings, hed splash onto them

Teleporting is an ability, also i remember a debate where V2D was negating teleportation as a fast ability for kain, yet now for speed he says teleporting through dimensions is a speed feat..hmm....teleportation is magical in nature unless someone can prove otherwise, how else is a liquid being going to perform this? it would be diffrent if he was using Tech but he does not..Sylvanas stops magic Teleportation is nothing when the opponent can think and react faster than you and can go FTL.

Also, I am not really sure how his body works, maybe when he hits he uses so much pressure it can crush or slice, or maybe he just goes solid, don't know.

Teleportation isn't always magical in nature. Also, he can tele at the start of the fight, Sylvanas can do nothing to him.

Burning thought
no being has shown any feets of fast thought so that is irrelevent, they have merely shown meat headedness

Diamond Kisses
In all honesty, I doubt he would teleport in the start. He would begin with underestimating Sylvanas and then it would already be too late to teleport yes

Violent2Dope
In all honesty, I doubt he would teleport in the start. He would begin with underestimating Sylvanas and then it would already be too late to teleport yes Too bad PIS and CIS are not considered a valid point of the vs. forums. Also, Jedah is not the arrogant, underestimating type.

Violent2Dope
no being has shown any feets of fast thought so that is irrelevent, they have merely shown meat headedness And the undead b!tch has neither, only him teleporting is quicker than her screeching.

Burning thought
And the undead b!tch has neither, only him teleporting is quicker than her screeching.

can you show me proof he is faster teleporter, it does not take much to screech especially since she is pretty quick anyway, he may end up teleporting nearby only to be hit by its full force and knocked down, then she takes him out.

Violent2Dope
can you show me proof he is faster teleporter, it does not take much to screech especially since she is pretty quick anyway, he may end up teleporting nearby only to be hit by its full force and knocked down, then she takes him out. Faster teleporter than who? Also, he would tele to another dimension, and attack from there.

Burning thought
Faster teleporter than who? Also, he would tele to another dimension, and attack from there.

sorry i mean, can you show me he is faster at teleporting than she is fast enough to open her mouth

and attack with what from his dimension, his only attacks ive heard of him using unless you can shed new light on this is soul attacks, which ofc are useless here.

Diamond Kisses
He will have to teleport within the first second(s), or he will be in her grasp big grin

Violent2Dope
He will have to teleport within the first second(s), or he will be in her grasp big grin She can only seal his magic right away with the screech, right? Also, Jedah is physically stronger than her, and is fast and agile like her, and can fly. He can throw his wings at her to cut her to pieces, or inflate her breats 'til they pop! laughing out loud

Also, DE mentioned she doesn't have a soul?

Your G.O.D
laughing

Wow dude, you've been takein one 3 people at one time. I don't see why you would even put yourself through it.

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Your G.O.D
laughing

Wow dude, you've been takein one 3 people at one time. I don't see why you would even put yourself through it.

Brights are on, but no one at the wheel no expression

Your G.O.D
Brights are on, but no one at the wheel no expression So...what are you tryin to say?

Darth Extecute
She can only seal his magic right away with the screech, right? Also, Jedah is physically stronger than her, and is fast and agile like her, and can fly. He can throw his wings at her to cut her to pieces, or inflate her breats 'til they pop! laughing out loud

Also, DE mentioned she doesn't have a soul?

Depends on which version.. As DK mentioned, Gameplay Sylvanas can prevent ALL abilties.. Sunwell Sylvanas has only been seen preventing magical, demonic, concentration and unholy actions..

Violent2Dope
Depends on which version.. As DK mentioned, Gameplay Sylvanas can prevent ALL abilties.. Sunwell Sylvanas has only been seen preventing magical, demonic, concentration and unholy actions.. What is Sunwell? If it is some kinda lore or canon comic or sumthin, it is prolly more reliable than gameplay.

Darth Extecute
What is Sunwell? If it is some kinda lore or canon comic or sumthin, it is prolly more reliable than gameplay.

I havent really looked into the reliability of it much, but all warcraft fiction that is officialy blizzard marked should be considered reliable.. Sunwell is a warcraft manga serie..

Violent2Dope
Oh. It is probably more reliable than gameplay then.

Darth Extecute
Oh. It is probably more reliable than gameplay then.

I do agree that gameplay has a lot of faults, only to bring balance and challenge into it.. The silence ability that DK probably think of, spreads over about a 10y radius of your choice..

In Sunwell, her screech (silence) is heard trough the entire Quel'Thalas and everyone within about a 50 yards is effected by it, but as said, there's nothing indicating that it prevents ALL abilities..

She wind up getting her ass kicked by Korialstrasz though, but that's a different story..

Violent2Dope
I do agree that gameplay has a lot of faults, only to bring balance and challenge into it.. The silence ability that DK probably think of, spreads over about a 10y radius of your choice..

In Sunwell, her screech (silence) is heard trough the entire Quel'Thalas and everyone within about a 50 yards is effected by it, but as said, there's nothing indicating that it prevents ALL abilities..

She wind up getting her ass kicked by Korialstrasz though, but that's a different story.. Gameplay is good to use often in debates. Example: Ganondorf in gameplay is slow as a boulder with a toddler pushing it, but in cutscenes he is shown to be quite fast.

Darth Extecute
Gameplay is good to use often in debates. Example: Ganondorf in gameplay is slow as a boulder with a toddler pushing it, but in cutscenes he is shown to be quite fast.

Example: Archimonde is slain by 25 players in gameplay, but in lore he destroys an adult dragon with the wave of his hand.. He crumbles Dalaran in only moments.. and still people think that it's fully lore-accurate that 25 people can slay him..

Violent2Dope
Example: Archimonde is slain by 25 players in gameplay, but in lore he destroys an adult dragon with the wave of his hand.. He crumbles Dalaran in only moments.. and still people think that it's fully lore-accurate that 25 people can slay him.. He was prolly weakened like most of the ubers in WoW, like Ragnaros.

Darth Extecute
He was prolly weakened like most of the ubers in WoW, like Ragnaros.

Ragnaros was pathetic..

and Dar'Khan.. He's a level 20 elite in TBC..

And you will be capable of fighting Malygos in next expansion ((With Alex help though))

Violent2Dope
Ragnaros was pathetic..

and Dar'Khan.. He's a level 20 elite in TBC..

And you will be capable of fighting Malygos in next expansion ((With Alex help though)) 1. In WoW, right?

2. Don't know who that is.

3. Cool. I better get this fvckin game installed soon. I am makin an Orc(cause they are buffzor and I like buffzor characters) Warlock, specing in Destruction.

Darth Extecute
1. In WoW, right?

3. Cool. I better get this fvckin game installed soon. I am makin an Orc(cause they are buffzor and I like buffzor characters) Warlock, specing in Destruction.

1. Pathetic in WoW, yes.. Seriously, we're talking about the guy who slayed Thunderaan, prince of air with ONE blow.. and he cant take on 40 weakling 60's.. The same Ragnaros that fought ALONGSIDE with the Old Gods and held strong no expression

2. The main villain in Sunwell Triology.. The guy who Mindcontrolled Korialstrasz..

3. I have a warlock that I'm playing with right now.. I suggest you go demonology for starter.. it's the best leveling build, and once you reach about 60-65, respecc destru/afflic..

Burning thought
1. In WoW, right?

3. pff lame.....destruction is for elderly cat beaters.....handicapped cats

Violent2Dope
3. I have a warlock that I'm playing with right now.. I suggest you go demonology for starter.. it's the best leveling build, and once you reach about 60-65, respecc destru/afflic.. Hmmm...maybe I will, then again, maybe I will just blow my brains all over the computer screen, who can say?

3rd WoW Expansion: Pwning the Titans, where you fight the whole Titan race along with the Pantheon in a 5 man raid!

Darth Extecute
Hmmm...maybe I will, then again, maybe I will just blow my brains all over the computer screen, who can say?

3rd WoW Expansion: Pwning the Titans, where you fight the whole Titan race along with the Pantheon in a 5 man raid!

I would cry, but I wouldnt be surprised if they brought in a pantheon in 3rd expansion..

although, rumors says that Azshara will lead the 3rd expansion..

Violent2Dope
I would cry, but I wouldnt be surprised if they brought in a pantheon in 3rd expansion..

although, rumors says that Azshara will lead the 3rd expansion.. The Naga b!tch? Why have her after Lich King? I think it should be Killy, make it someone who is as strong or stronger.

Darth Extecute
The Naga b!tch? Why have her after Lich King? I think it should be Killy, make it someone who is as strong or stronger.

Killy is rumored to arrive in WotLK, but it is still not a big factor.. if anyone should lead an expansion, it'd be him.. He got more brain than Azshara, Illidan and Ner'Zhul together..

Alright, bringing in Ner'Zhul is pushing it.. Ner'Zhul is disgustingly smart.. but not quite AS smart.. only smart enough to fool him.. and far from as powerful as Killy..

However, strong>stronger isnt something you should expect.. Just look at what Blizzard did in TBC..

Akama is considered tougher than Teron Gorefiend..
Illidan is considered tougher than Archimonde..

Burning thought
ime tougher than Archimonde....he has tentacle chinz and wants to be davy jones

Violent2Dope
Captain Jack Sparrow would solo the WoW verse. Killy is as strong or stronger than Lich King IMO, and is prolly a little smarter.

Darth Extecute
Captain Jack Sparrow would solo the WoW verse. Killy is as strong or stronger than Lich King IMO, and is prolly a little smarter.

Kil'Jaeden would break Lich King, no doubt about it.. In every area..

Lets not forget, Kil'Jaeden fooled Ner'Zhul first.. Ner'Zhul only fooled back when Kil'Jaeden thought he had the orc in his grasp..

Violent2Dope
Kil'Jaeden would break Lich King, no doubt about it.. In every area..

Lets not forget, Kil'Jaeden fooled Ner'Zhul first.. Ner'Zhul only fooled back when Kil'Jaeden thought he had the orc in his grasp.. Which shows Killy is not as smart and powerful as he thought. Why would he break the Lich King without a doubt? We know almost nothing about him, we really can't say.

Darth Extecute
Which shows Killy is not as smart and powerful as he thought. Why would he break the Lich King without a doubt? We know almost nothing about him, we really can't say.

Killy is smart, but underestimated the situation.. everyone can do that.. Until Ner'Zhul became the Lich King, he feared Kil'Jaeden for his powers, and what he could do.. Until he at one point fooled Kil'Jaeden to "grant him power" which got out of hand, which Kil'Jaeden didnt expect..

Dont get me wrong.. Lich King has an enormous amount of power.. He expanded while in his frozen prison- 10.000 fold.. However, even though he has broken out of Kil'Jaedens grasp, there's a lot more where that came from.. Kil'Jaeden was blessed directly from Sargeras, with said near limitless magic.. Even though Lich King expanded greatly, he cant exceed that.. And for a starter, Kil'Jaeden can take titan size.. He can also create illusions, use horribly vast TK, destroy mountains by focusing enough, and LOTS more..

Violent2Dope
Killy is smart, but underestimated the situation.. everyone can do that.. Until Ner'Zhul became the Lich King, he feared Kil'Jaeden for his powers, and what he could do.. Until he at one point fooled Kil'Jaeden to "grant him power" which got out of hand, which Kil'Jaeden didnt expect..

Dont get me wrong.. Lich King has an enormous amount of power.. He expanded while in his frozen prison- 10.000 fold.. However, even though he has broken out of Kil'Jaedens grasp, there's a lot more where that came from.. Kil'Jaeden was blessed directly from Sargeras, with said near limitless magic.. Even though Lich King expanded greatly, he cant exceed that.. And for a starter, Kil'Jaeden can take titan size.. He can also create illusions, use horribly vast TK, destroy mountains by focusing enough, and LOTS more.. 1. I think he is almost Killy's equal in intellect, tho that is just my opinion.

2. Once again, we have no idea how powerful he currently is.

Burning thought
nah i dont see much in kil'jaeden for all his power he can still be defied and destroyed and obviously he is wary, just because he is possilby more powerful overall, i think Lich king could have something Kiljaeden dare not go against himself, its all very well saying "Lich king is too below Kiljaeden for him to go there himself" but that doesnt quite cut the cheese for me, i think this Lich king now he is fused has power beyond Kil'jaeden

Darth Extecute
What makes you think Lich King has power beyond Kil'jaeden? As Violent2Dope said, we dont know what powers he hold.. Currently, we can nothing but speculate- however, this attachment is only a part of whats known about Kil'Jaeden.. Lich King is the most powerful man on Azeroth, as Blizzard have said themselves.. However, Kil'Jaeden isnt in Azeroth- which should be taken into consideration..

Illidan didnt hesitate to encounter a full-powered Arthas death-knight, but only dared to even say against Kil'Jaeden when he was banished from the physical realms.. Kil'Jaeden is above the aspects in power, just like Archimonde.. Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde has equal powers, but Kil'Jaeden is mightier than Archimonde, and in all honesty I believe Lich King would fail big against Archimonde- who crumbled Dalaran in moments.. who destroyed a grown dragon by grasping his hand..

Burning thought
What makes you think Lich King has power beyond Kil'jaeden? As Violent2Dope said, we dont know what powers he hold.. Currently, we can nothing but speculate- however, this attachment is only a part of whats known about Kil'Jaeden.. Lich King is the most powerful man on Azeroth, as Blizzard have said themselves.. However, Kil'Jaeden isnt in Azeroth- which should be taken into consideration..

Illidan didnt hesitate to encounter a full-powered Arthas death-knight, but only dared to even say against Kil'Jaeden when he was banished from the physical realms.. Kil'Jaeden is above the aspects in power, just like Archimonde.. Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde has equal powers, but Kil'Jaeden is mightier than Archimonde, and in all honesty I believe Lich King would fail big against Archimonde- who crumbled Dalaran in moments.. who destroyed a grown dragon by grasping his hand..

if hes the most powerful being on Azeroth then thats unsure, Kiljaeden "has" been on Azeroth, also where is Killy currently

at the moment ofc we can only speculate, but my speculation is that he is stronger, or strong as for the moment, all these many times killy has tried to use someone else to stop lich king, he just doesnt bother going himself, i mean it cant be because he feels its unworthy, he found his time worthy enough to waste on Nerzuel when he was a mere Orc and to trasnform him, and to waste his time talking to illidan, if he felt himself above such beings he would not come in person or illusion, hed prob send a Dreadlord or sumsuch, either way Killy has undeniably avoided doing things himself.

Archimonde, ime not sure about him either, i dont see Nerzuel falling into a trap like they set on Archi, i feel Nerzuel is more intellectual than any of these lords, both killy and Archi, his mind is like an omniprecense at least on Azeroth, and he has planned from the beginning it seems his release, outwitting all the jailers, perhaps he has something, some power not even those who gave him power would understand or know off.

Darth Extecute
if hes the most powerful being on Azeroth then thats unsure, Kiljaeden "has" been on Azeroth, also where is Killy currently

at the moment ofc we can only speculate, but my speculation is that he is stronger, or strong as for the moment, all these many times killy has tried to use someone else to stop lich king, he just doesnt bother going himself, i mean it cant be because he feels its unworthy, he found his time worthy enough to waste on Nerzuel when he was a mere Orc and to trasnform him, and to waste his time talking to illidan, if he felt himself above such beings he would not come in person or illusion, hed prob send a Dreadlord or sumsuch, either way Killy has undeniably avoided doing things himself.

Archimonde, ime not sure about him either, i dont see Nerzuel falling into a trap like they set on Archi, i feel Nerzuel is more intellectual than any of these lords, both killy and Archi, his mind is like an omniprecense at least on Azeroth, and he has planned from the beginning it seems his release, outwitting all the jailers, perhaps he has something, some power not even those who gave him power would understand or know off.

Kil'Jaeden CANT do anything against Ner'Zhul.. Because Kil'Jaeden is trapped in the etheral world.. He isnt physically "active"

Ner'Zhul is smart, he really is.. Smarter than most other entities in the warcraft universe.. I'd maybe even should give him a spot in the top 5.. And I might give in to the fact that he is more intelligent than Kil'jaeden..

Kil'Jaeden for a time was capable of fooling Ner'Zhul effortless.. Ner'Zhul had luck and Kil'Jaeden didnt pay much attention to the thought that Ner'Zhul would be "stupid" enough to betray him again..

In his frozen prison, Ner'Zhul expanded 10.000 fold.. The Lich King might be more intelligent than Kil'Jaeden.. but I highly doubt he is even equal in power..

Violent2Dope
All we can do is speculate on their difference in power, but I think it is pretty safe to say they are at least intellectual equals.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.