Ryo Sakazaki vs Iori Yagami

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NASA
Ryo Sakazaki vs Iori Yagami

Ryo takes on my least favourite SNK character in a H2H fight

Sado22
OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
I HOPE BRAIN NEVER SEES THIS THREAD OR WE ARE DOOMED IN A NEVER ENDING NIGHT OF RYO HATE!!!!!!!!

the end of the world has officially begun sad

~The Pray-and-thou-shalt-be-saved Sado-sama
P.S. Ryo fubars Iori

Sado-sama
laughing the ripoff suckazaki gets totally elimated by the awesome and cool red-haired Iori (redheads ftw!) and then mails his pieces to his cute sister Yuri and tells her to teach her ripoff brother some new moves. Oh and Venom rocks.

Your G.O.D
Iori...

Wandering Flame
Tru dat mane laughing the ripoff doesn't stand a chance in hell against Kyo for that matter, but of course Kyo isn't just a plot device, and once against Venom rocks.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sado22
OH DEAR LORD!!!!!
I HOPE BRAIN NEVER SEES THIS THREAD OR WE ARE DOOMED IN A NEVER ENDING NIGHT OF RYO HATE!!!!!!!!

the end of the world has officially begun sad

~The Pray-and-thou-shalt-be-saved Sado-sama
P.S. Ryo fubars Iori

Yeah thats about right.

The Cap'n
You have got to be f**kin' kidding me. Iori beats this Ryo guy, easily.

brainchild81
Ditto. Ripoff is deader than f*ckin' fried chicken. I like this thread even though it's a TOTAL mismatchOriginally posted by Wandering Flame
laughing the ripoff suckazaki gets totally elimated by the awesome and cool red-haired Iori (redheads ftw!) and then mails his pieces to his cute sister Yuri and tells her to teach her ripoff brother some new moves. Oh and Venom rocks. hysterical That's actually a pretty good me. I remember posting that video a while back in another thread. Where'd you find that? I don't get the redheads part though.

Wandering Flame
I'm not telling you where I found it because, you can do a precise search of that yourself. 313

Um...you like Iori, Mary Jane, and Hwoarang, who by the way, all happen to have red hair...and you like Spiderman because he's red.

And Venom because Peter Parker used to have it...I don't know.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
I'm not telling you where I found it because, you can do a precise search of that yourself. 313Shame on you for not letting me be lazyOriginally posted by Wandering Flame
Um...you like Iori, Mary Jane, and Hwoarang, who by the way, all happen to have red hair...Ken, Rock & Kyo don't. Alba has red hair & I hate him. Originally posted by Wandering Flame
and you like Spiderman because he's red.I have the black costume in my sig 'cuz I like it better though. I like Spidey 'cuz he's cooler than the a polar bears toenails. Terry wears a red vest. Can't stand him.
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
And Venom because Peter Parker used to have it...I don't know. I like the black costume a whole lot.

Wandering Flame
You like Cyclops and he shoots red stuff. 313weep

brainchild81
laughing I'll give you that one

Sado22
you like Cyclops, brain?

Wandering Flame
Read his sig that he had for years punk.

Sado22
i don't read people's sig you egyptian flafil! mad

Wandering Flame
The heck is a flafil?

Sado22
you don't know flafil? what kinda masri are you?!

brainchild81
you like Cyclops, brain? Hell yeah. He's the most underrated guy in comics. People playa hate on him cause he gets more trim than a maxi pad & he always had the chic Wolverine wanted. He may be the best team leader in comics too. It's between him & Cap.

Sado22
i lilke him more in ultimate actually. but he's cool.
and between you and me, Wolverine is pretty damn overrated for a 5"3 son of a gun with a bad attitude. sure he's my second favorite character in Marvel but he's still overrated........especially when you get guys who say he'd fubar Superman just cuz he's got healing factor.

NASA
Iori sucks ass!

brainchild81
and between you and me, Wolverine is pretty damn overrated for a 5"3 son of a gun with a bad attitude. sure he's my second favorite character in Marvel but he's still overrated........especially when you get guys who say he'd fubar Superman just cuz he's got healing factor. Ditto. Wolvie unfortunately has many feats that he shouldn't logically have been able to do. Marvel has almost made me stop liking himOriginally posted by NASA
Iori kicks ass! He sure does Originally posted by NASA
Ryo Suckassaki sucks ass! He sure does. Hence the name Suck Ass aki

P-Geyser
Originally posted by NASA
Iori sucks ass!

laughing Amen Brotha!

Sado22
shut up P-FOO mad

Wandering Flame
you don't know flafil? what kinda masri are you?! It could be a food, I'm not sure, but I got this as one of my google results..

http://www.majalisna.com/gallery/75/75_4565_1095766960.jpg

happywank
and between you and me, Wolverine is pretty damn overrated for a 5"3 son of a gun with a bad attitude. sure he's my second favorite character in Marvel but he's still overrated........especially when you get guys who say he'd fubar Superman just cuz he's got healing factor. Said argument was made on the site I initially joined by the few who thought Wolverine was invincible. laughing out loud

Still a cool character nonetheless.

Originally posted by NASA
SF fanboys suck ass! Right on. smile

P-Geyser
shut up P-FOO mad

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

NASA
wait a minute i never said those things about Ryo!?

Ryo is awesome in CVS2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.