so finti...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
since its just you and me here right now. how you doing? hows your computer coming along?

finti
My external network card is screwed and nobody of the so called technological shops have them. So I have to order it and that will take time bloody amature stores. The pc is fine beside that tiny little problem that seamsto have nlown out of proportions..
I called one of the stores and they said "sorry out of stock YOU have to order one" I went," I have to order it what about you guys being short of them aint it ordinary for a store to order new supplies when run out."

BackFire349
that sucks. those stores in norway suck smile so you just cant connect to the internet basically?

finti
right on, and belive me I am pretty pissed off at the moment

BackFire349
hmmm, there are many online stores that should have what your looking for. i dunno if they ship it to your part of the world. but its worth a try. www.pricewatch.com has a list of many components and many sites where you can buy them.

finti
point is I want it now ,not tomorrow not in a couple of days. TODAY

BackFire349
well unfortunately thats not an option my friend. you're at work now right? maybe they have one lying around somewhere.

finti
I am gonna get one today, I am in a foul mood today so when I am off work and out in the shops........ well its gonna be hell to pay today

BackFire349
haha. im glad im not working in one of those stores. what do you do for work anyways?

finti
I work in a betting store, national lottery and football (soccer) and stuff

BackFire349
ahh. so you know who's favored and stuff, can you go and like place a bet and have a better chance of winning cuz you know inside info? smile

finti
no I give out so called inside info as a a tip, I actually dont play at all.

BackFire349
could you if you wanted to though?

finti
not with a better chance than others, you may have great info but games have to be played. And even if a team is great favourites it might go agianst them. You never know

BackFire349
yeah, true. well, its about time for me to hit the sac. good night. good luck finding your netcard.

finti
i am the hunter, if not found I go Viking evil face

Tex
That's what you get for living in that dump Stavanger!
You should drive out to Floro, I'm sure they would have your computer thingy there!evil face

Captain REX
So, Finti, gonna raid a computer shop that doesn't have it? Run in with guns blazing in revenge? laughing out loud

finti

Tex
Oooh, I'm gonna go tell Mahevil face

mah
no you see Finti, here we actually power our appliances with electricity, not gasoline.

Tex
laughing out loud

finti

Captain REX
Then they don't really have alien technology?

finti
nah they dont have anything French

Captain REX
What about women with hairy armpits? They're French. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.