Darkhawk vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Darkhawk did pretty well against Venom when he was still a rookie(DH was a rookie I mean, not Venom) so how does he fair against Venom's evil offspring?

(A link to DH's new respect thread)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t471406.html

Battlehammer
Originally posted by darthgoober
Darkhawk did pretty well against Venom when he was still a rookie(DH was a rookie I mean, not Venom) so how does he fair against Venom's evil offspring?

(A link to DH's new respect thread)
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t471406.html
Venom in comics and venom on the forums is much different. I mean in comics Logan had stalemated him and beaten him, but in a forum match Logan stands really no chance

same would be true for DH most likly

darthgoober
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Venom in comics and venom on the forums is much different. I mean in comics Logan had stalemated him and beaten him, but in a forum match Logan stands really no chance

same would be true for DH most likly
Yes but the things that give Venom his biggest advantages against Wolverine aren't nearly as useful against DH. Webbing would likely be blasted through with DH's energy blast or blocked with his force shield, and Venom's speed and agility would likely be offset by DH's ability to fly(not to mention DH's own enhanced speed and reflexes). Plus given the power of DH's energy blast, I can definitely see them taking quite a toll on Venom OR Carnage(I mean the guy blasted Ultron to pieces with a single blast). Don't get me wrong, I don't think it would be a stomp by any stretch of the imagination, but I think DH could at the very least take an even split against either of them if he was serious.

guy222
DH

Scoobless
Originally posted by darthgoober
Plus given the power of DH's energy blast, I can definitely see them taking quite a toll on Venom OR Carnage(I mean the guy blasted Ultron to pieces with a single blast).

Not all Ultron's are adamantium ... that one clearly wasn't.

Not saying DH isn't powerful though.

golem370
I have seen Tombstone rip his ruby or emerald from his chest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.