X-mas/X-mas eve traditions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The big EH
so the holidays are coming close and i was wandering, wat are your x-mas/x-mas eve traditions? i mean besides the regular family dinner
mine traditions are, on x-mas eve me and my older bro watch Star Wars ESB the greast movie ever, and play a video game. then on x-mass we go see a movie, usually one that comes out on x-mass, this year we'll probally see I Am Legend

Wålshy
i just have the normal traditions

Bloigen
Is it really that hard to type "Christmas"? herbnone

The big EH
yes, yes it is, plus i'm very much against religion, so calling it CHRISTmass kinda goes against my religion

InnerRise
Christmas Traditions? Hmmmm...............

I type up my Annual Christmas List............Print out like 3 copies.........Pass them around to Family Members..........

Wake up Christmas and open up gifts.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

chillmeistergen
I drink a lot, eat a lot, smoke a bit of ganj, watch films and on boxing day go to see a film at the cinema. It was a tradition for three years to see the LOTR films on boxing day.

The big EH
lol, i sit in a ornament store while my mom shops for 3 hours on boxing day, although i do build up my star wars ornament collection

Bloigen
Originally posted by The big EH
i'm very much against religion

goes against my religion

mmm

Also, you realise that the X in Xmas is an abbreviation for Christ, right?

Impediment
I've no Xmas traditions, save for waking up early, spending time with my family, and exchanging gifts.

The big EH
Originally posted by Bloigen
mmm

Also, you realise that the X in Xmas is an abbreviation for Christ, right? really, doesnt make any sense, i mean christ wasnt even a name it just means annoited one how is x short for it anyway, for me it's short for eXistenze

Bloigen
really, doesnt make any sense, i mean christ wasnt even a name it just means annoited one how is x short for it anyway, for me it's short for eXistenze

No idea what you just said. herbeyes

The big EH
i said i'm not adopted

Lana
really, doesnt make any sense, i mean christ wasnt even a name it just means annoited one how is x short for it anyway, for me it's short for eXistenze

X is the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of Christ when written in Greek. Hence the abbreviation X-mas.

Also, 90% of what you say makes no sense. Learn some English, please.

Anyway, on Christmas Eve everyone always opens up one gift.

chillmeistergen

It comes from the Greek translation for Christ and is abbreviated, it has been done in this way for nigh on 1000 years.

Originally posted by Lana
X is the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of Christ when written in Greek. Hence the abbreviation X-mas.

Also, 90% of what you say makes no sense. Learn some English, please.

Anyway, on Christmas Eve everyone always opens up one gift.

Edit: beat me to it.

The big EH
oh yeah i forgot about that, we always get pjs that we wear that night and on x-mass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.