Holy Shitball! Itzak Is Online

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
Hi mate. mmm

Bloigen
Hi mate. mmm

Kram3r
Don't think he saw me thread. mmm

Secretus
****ing ****

Kram3r
**** you Bloigen. Send me another PM and I'll rape you. mmm

Itzak
Hi mate. mmm

Originally posted by Bloigen
Hi mate. mmm

... penguins...mmm

The big EH
just blow the rape horn in his ears bloigen

Bloigen
Originally posted by Kram3r
**** you Bloigen. Send me another PM and I'll rape you. mmm

*blows you off with a horn or whatever The big EH said*

Originally posted by Itzak
... penguins...mmm

tongue_ss

The big EH
yay somebody listened to me

Kram3r
Hi mate. mmm

Been going a bit of alright? mmm

mmm

The big EH
oh dont falls alseep or lye on that ear for like 12 hours, you could die no expression

Itzak

tongue_ss

hysterical

tongue_ss

mmm

Been going a bit of alright? mmm

mmm

Been going a bit of alright. mmm

SO LIKE I HEARD YOU MIGHT BE COMING TO THE STATE FOR A FEW IS THIS TRUE BECAUSE IF IT IS THEN YOU'D HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE AND TAKE PICTURS AND STUFF AND SEND THEM TO ME (not nude ones of course) MMK? K. mmm

Kram3r
Been going a bit of alright. mmm

SO LIKE I HEARD YOU MIGHT BE COMING TO THE STATE FOR A FEW IS THIS TRUE BECAUSE IF IT IS THEN YOU'D HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE AND TAKE PICTURS AND STUFF AND SEND THEM TO ME (not nude ones of course) MMK? K. mmm

YEAH IT IS ACTUALLY IN ABOUT 21 DAYS, TBH. LA, SAN FRAN AND BOSTON. I'M HAVING MESELF A WHITE XMAS MATE, I'LL TAKE A FEW PHOTOS, NUDES OF COURSE. mmm

Sanctuary
Zakii. eek!

bye

Barker
Itzak?

Why, do want, do want.

The big EH
YEAH IT IS ACTUALLY IN ABOUT 21 DAYS, TBH. LA, SAN FRAN AND BOSTON. I'M HAVING MESELF A WHITE XMAS MATE, I'LL TAKE A FEW PHOTOS, NUDES OF COURSE. mmm send some to me too, theres also a continuous debate whether or not if i'm gay eek!

Kram3r
Originally posted by Barker
Itzak?

Why, do want, do want.

MATE, I'VE BEEN A BIT OF WONDERING. WTF IS UP WITH THE SIG? WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW IF ROLAND'S COME STINKS? YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER, YES. **** ME.

Originally posted by The big EH
send some to me too, theres also a continuous debate whether or not if i'm gay eek!

You're Canadian. All signs point to yes. mmm

Reverend Axel
Hi, I'm Alex.

The big EH
low blow man, low blow, heres one for then. our ****ing monopoly money is worth more than your shitty green paper. also your grandmother is fat

Kram3r
Originally posted by The big EH
low blow man, low blow, heres one for then. our ****ing monopoly money is worth more than your shitty green paper. also your grandmother is fat

Australian money isn't green, nice try though. mmm

Bloigen
hysterical

tongue_ss

mmm

I forgot what the next smilie is. mmm

The big EH
Australian money isn't green, nice try though. mmm dam your not a filthy american! my plans have been foiled yet again! okay then lets see...... diderredo you homework?.... no that blows like your mom when she comes to my house hmm....... ha! the crocidile hunter is dead! Ha!

Itzak
YEAH IT IS ACTUALLY IN ABOUT 21 DAYS, TBH. LA, SAN FRAN AND BOSTON. I'M HAVING MESELF A WHITE XMAS MATE, I'LL TAKE A FEW PHOTOS, NUDES OF COURSE. mmm

BOSTON AYE? DO ME A FAVOR AND WHEN YOU GET THERE MAKE A SNOW-ANGEL THEN TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH IT BUT DON'T DO IT NOW BECAUSE BARKER JUST CAME.

Originally posted by Sanctuary
Zakii. eek!

bye

Do I know you? mmm

Originally posted by Barker
Itzak?

Why, do want, do want.

Do want Itsex? mmm

The big EH
BOSTON AYE? DO ME A FAVOR AND WHEN YOU GET THERE MAKE A SNOW-ANGEL THEN TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH IT BUT DON'T DO IT NOW BECAUSE BARKER JUST CAME.

Do I know you? mmm

Do want Itsex? mmm ROTFL barker came haha

Itzak
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Hi, I'm Alex.

Hi, ditto.

I forgot what the next smilie is. mmm

There was a next smiley? mmm

Do I know you? mmm

Do want Itsex? mmm

If you don't read the spoilers it looks like I just asked Kram3r to do me now. vin

Bloigen
There was a next smiley? mmm

There wasn't a before smilie? mmm

The big EH
i know EH it really funny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.