mr Mxy VS Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
okie we know Mxy gets a little beats, but do Mxy's powers and magic neccerily have to effect SMP directly?

thier both bloodlusted and full powered, Superman Prime is immune to magic but...is he immune to Mxy's powers that surely he could create indirectly attacking SMP, if his near ominpotent with what he can do with said powers, can he not bring things with his power into excistence that would destroy superman prime?

ofc no CIS or PIS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/Mxyzptlk.PNG VS http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/11/TomWellingPrime.png

B.A
Mxy isn't magic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy can beat SMP. The only reason SMP had any hold over mxy in the first place had to do with that alter zatanna. Mxy simply pulls another precrisis version of superman out to fight for him. He did something similiar when him and batmite where playing around. Or he creates his Uber doomsday being again. The only thing I've ever known that could kill mxy outright.

Merlyn
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Or he creates his Uber doomsday being again. The only thing I've ever known that could kill mxy outright. Only reason mxy's uber-dd was able to kill him, is because mxy allowed it to do so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Merlyn
Only reason mxy's uber-dd was able to kill him, is because mxy allowed it to do so.

But he did create it to be far more powerful than the original .

Symmetric Chaos
Myx isn't magic. That scene made no sense in any context. Unfortunately there is no other possible interpretation of what happened especially when the authors comments make them seem to be peers erm

Burning thought
hmm ime mistaken then, i thot he used some sort of magiclike super science, hmm, then why did he not easily destroy SMP when he was getting beaten on, how odd it seems to me

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Myx isn't magic. That scene made no sense in any context. Unfortunately there is no other possible interpretation of what happened especially when the authors comments make them seem to be peers erm
What is funny is that in the back of the book, mxy even talks about what just happens and says that to us, that his super science seems like magic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is funny is that in the back of the book, mxy even talks about what just happens and says that to us, that his super science seems like magic. Then in the next issue hes scared like a little bich.

Erik-Lensherr
Superboy Prime beat Mxy because of Zatanna

Can you prove that he is scared by SBP ?

Not to mention that it's illogical since he wasn't scared by SMP during or after the fight and he was obviously toying with him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Superboy Prime beat Mxy because of Zatanna

Can you prove that he is scared by SBP ?

Not to mention that it's illogical since he wasn't scared by SMP during or after the fight and he was obviously toying with him. Can you prove to me he is scared of anyone else? Who is he afraid of? Who did he flee from? Name me someone else that you think he became afraid of the time he fled from Prime right after he tortured him.

I never said he didnt need Zatanna's help but that he did make Mxy his temporary bich. I have never seen the imp get abducted and tortured like that have you? Impressive for Prime to carry that out with Zatanna against her will, is it not?

Estacado
Have you read the book?He was making jokes of Prime he didn't even take him seriously and in the end he said he could have turned him inside out if he wanted to......

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Have you read the book?He was making jokes of Prime he didn't even take him seriously and in the end he said he could have turned him inside out if he wanted to...... He still booked out of there. I mean shit he heat visioned his face and broke his fingers. He said at the end that he came out the loser. I mean he even said it, do you want to see the scan?

Erik-Lensherr
So you make a claim without any kind of backing and expect me to prove it wrong ? erm

Who he was scared of reamains to be seen. Point is nothing suggests that it was Prime and on the contrary, it's pretty obvious it was not him.

Since Mxy wasn't at his best, SMP beating him doesn't really mean much.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
So you make a claim without any kind of backing and expect me to prove it wrong ? erm

Who he was scared of reamains to be seen. Point is nothing suggests that it was Prime and on the contrary, it's pretty obvious it was not him.

Since Mxy wasn't at his best, SMP beating him doesn't really mean much.

Didn't Mxy said that if he had felt up to it he would go right back and turn the inside outside on superman prime so obviously it wasn't SMP Mxy feared.

Galan007
*sighs*

If Prime was > Mxy, he wouldn't have asked the imp for his help to destroy all the Earths'.

Of course I expect some retard to reply to this post with something like, "But Mxy was teh scared bich!!" dur

That form of 'debate' does not cut it, however. smile

Utrigita
Originally posted by Galan007
*sighs*

If Prime was > Mxy, he wouldn't have asked the imp for his help to destroy all the Earths'.

Of course I expect some retard to reply to this post with something like, "But Mxy was teh scared bich!!" dur

ask and you shall receive stick out tongue

"But Mxy was teh scared bich!!" dur

and a more serious note, I agree.

Ouallada
I can't see anyone on SC that mxy would be afraid of, unless his power levels are not what they are purported to be, via a retcon of sorts, or if AM is at classic levels.

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
*sighs*

Not that I, personally, believe 'Prime > Mxy,' rather, just to play the devil's advocate;

There is a bit of difference between power and versatility - character A may very well be a lethal threat to character B, though B can do things A would never be capable of.

The classic example of the Surfer and Thanos comes to mind, for instance. In most portrayals, the Surfer is capable of trillions of things that are simply beyond the scope of Thanos' power - however, Thanos will beat him down every time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.